Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Makes you wonder why he declared a national emergency.
1713558775295.png

Trump was Right again...
Ultraviolet light treatments introduced into the tracheas of five critically ill COVID-19 patients appeared to be safe and associated with a reduction in the respiratory load of SARS-CoV-2—the virus responsible for COVID-19—in all but one patient, according to a study conducted by Cedars-Sinai

UV light does kill covid-19. Sure. And he did say the quote above. No where did he suggest ingesting disinfectant.
Ok you go get that UV light treatment next time you get Covid-19 dumbass.

And yes he VERY SPECIFICALLY suggested disinfectant injection.

So he said "Is there a way we can do that?".

That's all he said. He did not tell people ingest disinfectant. He was asking a question.
A question only an idiot would ask. “Injecting” disinfectant ? Are you shitting us ? Like, he’s obviously never read the label on a bottle of surface disinfectant that was being discussed when he INJECTED this typically stupid remark

Last edited:
Moron, he was talking about both UV treatment and disinfectant injection. Can't inject UV.

Why do you insist on pissing yourself in public? :dunno:
I agree. He asked a question about if it was possible to kill the virus using disinfectant.
He did not say to ingest disinfectant. Ever.

I agree. He asked a question about if it was possible to kill the virus using disinfectant.
Inject, which he what he suggested , is worse. He then added, something about getting it into your lungs. The idiot doesn’t know it also passes into your brain, kidneys and every organ in your body. Maybe, you didn’t know that.
If they have clinical trials, are you signing up ?

His statement is clear:

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

He is talking about disinfectant injections, which is not a thing in mainstream medicine. It's a thing in ignorant people's heads who don't have the discipline to stick to professional advisory and not talk out of their ass.

Get right in the head, stop defending crazy nonsense.

Last edited:
His statement is clear, you are just not right in the head.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

He is talking about disinfectant injections, which is not a thing in mainstream medicine.
That is a question. That is not telling people to go ingest disinfectant.

Forum List

Back