Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Why do these folks not recall that everything that was done, was done based upon the recommendations of Trump's CDC

Why do these folks not recall that everything that was done, was done based upon the recommendations of Trump's CDC
You mean Trump‘s cdc actually did clinic trials on drinking industrial cleaner and shinning UV rays into peoples air passage ways ? Nope, the CDC does what it always does when give bat shit crazy directives from Trump, they revert back to medical science and try to pick up and dispose of the pieces of shit Trump spreads around. He Slows every thing down, sometimes with deadly consequences.

You mean Trump‘s cdc actually did clinic trials on drinking industrial cleaner and shinning UV rays into peoples air passage ways ? Nope, the CDC does what it always does when give bat shit crazy directives from Trump, they revert back to medical science and try to pick up and dispose of the pieces of shit Trump spreads around. He Slows every thing down, sometimes with deadly consequences.
Trump didn't say that. Why are you lying?

You get my point. You take the shot the doctor gives. You don’t send it out for testing first to see if they are putting magnets in you or a tracker.
You can’t be serious….your car, cellphone and everything else you do electronically is mailed out the the highest commercial bidder. And you think you’re being tracked by a covid vaccine. You waaasy overestimate your importance…..hilarious. Magnets in your shots ? So now every medical worker is part if the deep state. If that’s true, give up, you don’t stand a fking chance.
…you’re lying just denying it.

You can’t be serious….your car, cellphone and everything else you do electronically is mailed out the the highest commercial bidder. And you think you’re being tracked by a covid vaccine. You waaasy overestimate your importance…..hilarious. Magnets in your shots ? So now every medical worker is part if the deep state. If that’s true, give up, you don’t stand a fking chance.

…you’re lying just denying it.
So you are a serial liar, and you claim others lie to cover your lying.
Okay. Good to know what type of person you are.

So you are a serial liar, and you claim others lie to cover your lying.
Okay. Good to know what type of person you are.
Magnets in your covid shots ? Not only is that gullible, it’s effin borderline lunatic.

Go ahead, prove it dufus.
No one can prove something that didn't happen. You can't prove a negative.
Toddler level logical fallacy.

Prove Biden didn't eat babies? Go ahead and prove he never ate a baby! Do it, or you are a dufus!

Do not see how stupid you sound?

No one can prove something that didn't happen. You can't prove a negative.
Toddler level logical fallacy.

Prove Biden didn't eat babies? Go ahead and prove he never ate a baby! Do it, or you are a dufus!

Do not see how stupid you sound?
You don’t know a negative from a positive do you bubba ?

You don’t know a negative from a positive do you bubba ?
Well, thanks for chatting. You have now proven to me that you are simply too stupid of a person to converse with. You have not yet said even one single thing that wasn't just idiotic.
So, thanks for stopping by. Off to the Ignore list you go, where you cease to exist in my world. Goodbye toddler.

You are the one lying.

Trump cited Covid-19 UV and disinfectant treatments, was instantly rebuffed that disinfectants that were discussed was in the context of cleaning surfaces only.

It was of course ridiculous nonsense from medical standpoint and there have not been any such treaments for Covid-19. It went directly to Trump's usual sloppy attitude toward proffessional advisory on issues has no fucking clue about.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Last edited:
Well, thanks for chatting. You have now proven to me that you are simply too stupid of a person to converse with. You have not yet said even one single thing that wasn't just idiotic.
So, thanks for stopping by. Off to the Ignore list you go, where you cease to exist in my world. Goodbye toddler.
Ignore list ? That makes my day bubba. One more fool down.

You are the one lying.

Trump cited Covid-19 UV and disinfectant treatments, was instantly rebuffed that disinfectants that were discussed was in the context of cleaning surfaces only.

It was of course ridiculous nonsense from medical standpoint and there have not been any such treaments for Covid-19. It went directly to Trump's usual sloppy attitude toward proffessional advisory on issues has no fucking clue about.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

UV light does kill covid-19. Sure. And he did say the quote above. No where did he suggest ingesting disinfectant.

UV light does kill covid-19. Sure. And he did say the quote above. No where did he suggest ingesting disinfectant.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning

Forum List

Back