Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

I guess your right the gas company needed to hire a crack head to tell them how to make gas. That crack head Hunter is da shit.
Gee, I don’t remember Hunter being on the ballot. Yet with Trump, you voted for a coke head president with the obvious results. A total lunatic.

The President lost his ability to participate in the budget process in 1974 with the Budget Impoundment Act.
Really. I guess you didn’t read your own reference. Guess who starts the budgetary process every year……with no exceptions. It’s the president . Guess who has to sign it before it can be enacted. The president…….Guess who spends the money…it’s the presidents cabinet namely the treasury. You know nothing.

Really. I guess you didn’t read your own reference. Guess who starts the budgetary process every year……with no exceptions. It’s the president . Guess who has to sign it before it can be enacted. The president…….Guess who spends the money…it’s the presidents cabinet namely the treasury. You know nothing.

LOL.

How did the 1974 Act change that?

Gee, I don’t remember Hunter being on the ballot. Yet with Trump, you voted for a coke head president with the obvious results. A total lunatic.

Well gee you dont remember him flying in Airforce 2 with daddy to Ukraine either.

So explain why a gas company needs a coke addict to be on their Board.

Well gee you dont remember him flying in Airforce 2 with daddy to Ukraine either.

So explain why a gas company needs a coke addict to be on their Board.
Just babble…Trump on the other hand was an admitted fraud who was impeached twice and had the most corrupt admin with the most indictments of any. So you’re just making up shit.

Just babble…Trump on the other hand was an admitted fraud who was impeached twice and had the most corrupt admin with the most indictments of any. So you’re just making up shit.
Won both times. Partisian BS from the Career Money launderers

Where is the indictment ? We know Trump was charge and paid fines and restitution while losing his charity tax exempt status and closed his fraud university. We know all the indictments of his admins. So, who has charged Biden with anything BS artist.

And lost the election, charity and university. Trump is a criminal, not maybe, but a criminal. So, where is the proof and Trump misused funds from his charity for payoffs. You know what that’s called ? Money laundering. Oh, real money laundering. Trump did to the tune of 170 million. Still waiting for your proof.

Where is the indictment ? We know Trump was charge and paid fines and restitution while losing his charity tax exempt status and closed his fraud university. We know all the indictments of his admins. So, who has charged Biden with anything BS artist.
Get it front of a jury of average people.........and see what happens........Establishment pricks own the DOJ and the judges.

So FO

Get it front of a jury of average people.........and see what happens........Establishment pricks own the DOJ and the judges.

So FO
All the ones appointed by Trump. The only ones left that side with Trump, are in Russia. This is the side you Humpers have chosen. Anything that makes white supremacism work for you, you’re all in.

All the ones appointed by Trump. The only ones left that side with Trump, are in Russia. This is the side you Humpers have chosen. Anything that makes white supremacism work for you, you’re all in.
And the Trump Race card is played. Wow you are on a roll

What point? You have none. I think you are lost and clueless. What does that have to do with going to another doctor and getting a second opinion?
I just thought about something. When you go get your physical and the doctor says you're healthy as a horse, do you seek a 2nd opinion?

2 years...into this scamdemic and now they're telling you the truth..they'll do the same with the Ukraine/Russian ScamWAr.

Vaccines, Masks, Staying At Home Did Not Make A Major Difference In COVID Case Rates, NYT Writer Says

NYT...no difference in those that did not mask/vaxx/lock and those that did. Waste o' freakin' time all designed to turn americans against each other.
Nutbag, you still reading that dailycaller bullshit mill?

How many times do you have to get burned to get a fucking clue?

Forum List

Back