Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

When the left and the media were demanding lockdowns,. and President Trump and many Republican governor's were being pummeled in articles and TV news for not embracing lockdowns and keeping their state's open... science has proven they were right...

And here are the receipts ... March 2020...

Thank God my Governor had a backbone and held out as long as possible under the assault from democrats especially in the media.

"Some states are still refusing to order lockdowns Missouri Gov. Mike Parson said he will not issue a statewide shutdown, insisting it is down to 'individual responsibility' Medical experts sent him..."

And Kudos to South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem for standing up to relentless pressure and never shutting down...

Honorable mentions for other states that did their best to defy the democrats demands to destroy their states economies...

I actually always liked Trump. I knew all along he would be the best candidate to guarentee that the Republicans wouldn't win a 2nd term and the democrats would take over as planned. The other republican candidates I felt hesititant about, but I knew Trump with his antics and his uncanny ability to tick people off would pretty much sink any chance the republicans had of winning a re-election so I was tickled pink when he won over other republicans. I thought to myself this is the man who will guarentee the Democrats get elected after him and Joe Biden as president. And it worked out just as I was hoping it would. Trump is awesome he helped Biden get in the white house !

Cool. Any time YOU think someone is wrong, that means they are dead nuts on.
Nope. Like all Humpers, you think it’s about “ you and I “. You couldn’t be more wrong. It’s you Humpers vs the entire medical science community including every one of 3400 hospitals and research facilities. You guys are so FOS thinking you know more then them, it’s hilarious. Biden and Fauci echo the recommendations of the cdc which works with hospitals and research facilities. You’re babes in the woods. You live in a world of made up sht.

I actually always liked Trump. I knew all along he would be the best candidate to guarentee that the Republicans wouldn't win a 2nd term and the democrats would take over as planned. The other republican candidates I felt hesititant about, but I knew Trump with his antics and his uncanny ability to tick people off would pretty much sink any chance the republicans had of winning a re-election so I was tickled pink when he won over other republicans. I thought to myself this is the man who will guarentee the Democrats get elected after him and Joe Biden as president. And it worked out just as I was hoping it would. Trump is awesome he helped Biden get in the white house !
Exactly. Here is Biden who several times couldn’t even make it through a primary without dropping out do to the poor support from Dems. Yet before a general election, his poll numbers vs Trump head to head we’re so high, even democrats were forced to nominate him. He was no ones first choice. Moderates and conservatives actually nominated Biden because he polled so well with them vs Trump.
Trump has so many idiotic moments, his videos are all the prepared campaign adds any candidate needs to swamp him again.

Nope. Like all Humpers, you think it’s about “ you and I “. You couldn’t be more wrong. It’s you Humpers vs the entire medical science community including every one of 3400 hospitals and research facilities. You guys are so FOS thinking you know more then them, it’s hilarious. Biden and Fauci echo the recommendations of the cdc which works with hospitals and research facilities. You’re babes in the woods. You live in a world of made up sht.
Fruadci's story has changed about 1000 times. He says whatever will get his mug in front of the cameras.

CDC is your Hero. How quaint. You bow toFauChi everyday dont you? Lol
The CDC is one of them, along with FAUCI, John’s Hopkins, Mass General, UCLA med, the US Military….etc. close to 3400 institutes who provide services used by the cdc

And where do you get your medical information from ? Fix News and Tucker, or any on line jerk off who works for the committee to reelect any gop troglodyte.
Fruadci's story has changed about 1000 times. He says whatever will get his mug in front of the cameras.
Really ? Name one. Go ahead. Use a complete quote by Fauci And the cdc.Go for it.

From the people like you having Hug China men days in protest over travel restrictuons? lmao

If you were Pinnocio your nose would be in uranus by now
Gee, was this before or after Trump praised China leader for being so honest and cooperative. Who was in charge when all the shit came down ? Oh Trump….

The CDC is one of them, along with FAUCI, John’s Hopkins, Mass General, UCLA med, the US Military….etc. close to 3400 institutes who provide services used by the cdc

And where do you get your medical information from ? Fix News and Tucker, or any on line jerk off who works for the committee to reelect any gop troglodyte.

Really ? Name one. Go ahead. Use a complete quote by Fauci And the cdc.Go for it.
Studies out of this country who dont have Pfizer tattoes on their assbcheeks like you.

Pharmafia's Hitmen

We're not objecting to science; we're opposing incompetent and corrupt scientists. How did you develop such a tolerance for their many proven lies and errors?
Name on lie By John’s Hopkins who does much of the research for the CDC. Try find a lie by Mass General or Harvard Med. Anyone. Try your own hospital you last had an appointment at.

John's Hopkins says the Dimwinger lockdowns only helped two tenths of one percent.

:oops8:

The US did succeed at flattening the curve — at least at first. Businesses closed and most states issued stay-at-home orders; later research concluded those lockdown measures helped prevent tens of millions of Covid-19 cases.

But America failed to take advantage of that window to ramp up its virus testing and tracing capabilities, and states quickly faced intense pressure to relax their policies to alleviate the economic costs of the shutdowns. Reopening began earlier than public health experts believed it should. The political will to impose new lockdowns had evaporated by the time cases spiked again.

Forum List

Back