Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

To be sure, threads and posts on this venue, and indeed, coverage in many media sources......unfailingly visit some issue about Don Trump.
Which often, spurs the charge of undue focus on a former and divisive President who failed to get a second term.
OK, we all get that. The guy and his antics are like an attention-magnet.

So be it. All kinds of famous and/or notorious figures capture the public's imagination....and curiosity. And that 'curiosity' buys newspapers.

So, for today's story on Don Trump, a story that makes me...and my poor avatar.....curious, well, it is this one, from The Hill, about Don Trump's reaction to the death of Colin Powell.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Former President Trump lambasted the media on Tuesday for what he said was too-favorable coverage of former Secretary of State Colin Powell after his death on Monday.

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday," Trump said in a statement.

Trump called Powell "a classic RINO," an acronym for "Republican in name only."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, boy.
A simple basic gesture of grace and civility, of condolence, .....that every single one of us has found, and expressed, in our personal lives as we've seen family, neighbors, colleagues, etc......die. Well, such humanity escapes Don Trump. (his parents must have been god-awful)

Instead, Don Trump snarks on Powell.

He need only have said ...'May he rest in peace'. And the world would acknowledge his desire and capability for graciousness at a time of grief for the family.

But, General Powell dies......and Trump makes it about Trump.

And some here wonder why Don Trump gets ridiculed regularly....and frequently.

He pins the 'Kick Me" sign on his own back.

Duh!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powell was dignified, we have to give him that

But also a race-based opportunist who was a lefty at heart serving under 3 republican presidents
A lot of people won’t forget how he bashed Bush and other Republicans after Bush gave Powell opportunities that no other black man had ever received.

Those of low self-esteem have been conditioned by our media to view Donald Trump as the source of all their own personal inadequacies. It is pathological with these losers -- so pathological that they cannot stop posting about the man despite the way he has not been president for many months, now.

We see so much flak still being thrown at Trump because the Left is close to crapping its collective skirts at this:

Watch for them to become absolutely HYSTERICAL by next summer...

To be sure, threads and posts on this venue, and indeed, coverage in many media sources......unfailingly visit some issue about Don Trump.
Which often, spurs the charge of undue focus on a former and divisive President who failed to get a second term.
OK, we all get that. The guy and his antics are like an attention-magnet.

So be it. All kinds of famous and/or notorious figures capture the public's imagination....and curiosity. And that 'curiosity' buys newspapers.

So, for today's story on Don Trump, a story that makes me...and my poor avatar.....curious, well, it is this one, from The Hill, about Don Trump's reaction to the death of Colin Powell.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Former President Trump lambasted the media on Tuesday for what he said was too-favorable coverage of former Secretary of State Colin Powell after his death on Monday.

"Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday," Trump said in a statement.

Trump called Powell "a classic RINO," an acronym for "Republican in name only."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, boy.
A simple basic gesture of grace and civility, of condolence, .....that every single one of us has found, and expressed, in our personal lives as we've seen family, neighbors, colleagues, etc......die. Well, such humanity escapes Don Trump. (his parents must have been god-awful)

Instead, Don Trump snarks on Powell.

He need only have said ...'May he rest in peace'. And the world would acknowledge his desire and capability for graciousness at a time of grief for the family.

But, General Powell dies......and Trump makes it about Trump.

And some here wonder why Don Trump gets ridiculed regularly....and frequently.

He pins the 'Kick Me" sign on his own back.

Duh!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We support Trump because he doesn't whitewash everything. He is not a politician. He doesn't speak in riddles, and what you see is what you get.

We support him because regardless of his wealth, he doesn't talk down to people, like politicians do. He speaks the language of the common man and woman

Those of low self-esteem have been conditioned by our media to view Donald Trump as the source of all their own personal inadequacies. It is pathological with these losers -- so pathological that they cannot stop posting about the man despite the way he has not been president for many months, now.

They still can't figure out how he beat 13 of the best Republican and the "smartest woman in the world", and it's driving them nuts. :laughing0301:

Now if he was an avid Trump supporter, the Left and their lackeys in the media would all be singing in unison "good riddance".

There are few with lower self esteem than Donald J Trump

They still can't figure out how he beat 13 of the best Republican and the "smartest woman in the world", and it's driving them nuts. :laughing0301:

But he couldn’t beat an old man with dementia
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

"Those of low self-esteem......"

Ah, yes......there can be expected some movement to defend Don Trump's actions by criticizing those who are skeptical of them.
I get it. No real harm, no real foul.

However, in praise of the good poster Dog, I will credit him with pinpointing the operative reality. To wit, "low self-esteem".

My avatar would posit that 'low self-esteem' is a driver for those who denigrate a respected...and recently deceased.... American patriot.

Don Trump, if in possession of a higher sense of esteem for himself....could simply have said, "May he rest in peace", and the world would have acknowledged and applauded a gesture of compassion for the grieving family.

But the opportunity, and the need, is seemingly beyond Don Trump's abilities. So, he snarked.

IMHO

I laugh every time snowflakes quote tge latest Trump remark, obsess over everything he fies / says, whine, cry, 'b...b...b...BUT TRUMP....'

I can honestly say I have not followed him, have not read articles about him, haven't given a flying fuck about him...

BECAUSE HE IS GONE, HE IS IT IN ANYBPOSITION IN GIVT, IS NOT MAKING ANY DECISIONS, IS NOT RUNNING ANY POLICY - FORRIGN OR DOMESTIC, IS NOT IN CHARGE, CAN NOT DO ANYTHING....

It us Biden, his administration, and Democrats who are doing a of that, who are running things, who are fucking things up, who are nit accomplishing anything because THEIR OWN PARTY / POLITICIANS are blocking them!

They literally have the nu.berscto pass anything but they are dysfunctional, fighting, and failing.

It us NOT Trump, and it is NOT the GOP.

Democrats need to spend less time focusing in Trump and FIX THEIR OWN SHIT, & STOP WORRYING ABOUT / BLAMING TRUMP & THE GOP!

Powell was loyal to Bush
He was not loyal to Trump who he thought was a danger to this country

He was not loyal to the Republicans who gave him his high offices, and supported him.

He supported OBAMA vs MCCAIN.

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction

-
says the guy who actually allowed America to be attacked by a massive biological WMD

Forum List

Back