Trump remembers Colin Powell with “malevolent, spiteful, narcissistic statement”.

And once again, the Trumpsters obediently defend the indefensible from their adored one.

So: Have they lowered themselves to this for him, or is this where they have always been?

Calling someone a rhino is hardly "malevolent". Your pretense of shock and....whatever hysterical drama, is bullshit.

We supported him and he betrayed US. Worse he sided with you assholes.

YOU people made this a blood sport, and now you whine like faggots, because someone called a rhino a rhino.

Of course Trump waited to attack Powell after death. Best time to hurt Powell's family and grab national attention.

That's all you see in his comments or their context that might be considered questionable?

Okay. That's fascinating in itself.

It does not fit in with the Traditional Not speaking ill of the dead.

But, the bitter partisan divide that you people have been pushing for decades, is leading to all kinds of traditions falling by the way side.

If you don't like the results of the hate and division you have been pushing, maybe you should have thought of that, back before you started it.

It does not fit in with the Traditional Not speaking ill of the dead.

But, the bitter partisan divide that you people have been pushing for decades, is leading to all kinds of traditions falling by the way side.

If you don't like the results of the hate and division you have been pushing, maybe you should have thought of that, back before you started it.
Yes, my apologies for being responsible for all this. You are clearly the victim. Again.

Of course Trump waited to attack Powell after death. Best time to hurt Powell's family and grab national attention.

Powell's family is not hurt by someone calling him a rhino. Shove it up your ass.

uhhhh...hate to be the one to tell you Santa is not real, but both sides have been pushing the bitter partisan divide since 1992. This is not a one party thing, this is done by both parties by design.

So you are not an American?

No, more I don't really consider you anti-American fucks, to be real Americans.

My point stands. He betrayed US. The bit where you people pretend to be shocked that we are not being nice to him, is bullshit.

uhhhh...hate to be the one to tell you Santa is not real, but both sides have been pushing the bitter partisan divide since 1992. This is not a one party thing, this is done by both parties by design.

Name ONE thing as divisive as lying and telling people taht the President of the United States said that w.s. are "very fine people".

OR, admit you are just talking shit.

I have at least two relatives I will never help. They can be arrogant and/or loudmouth and/or self important for their political ways. But when something happens personally or to someone they know it becomes different. The reality for Powell is that Schwarzkopf was better. Powell however has a racial component that is an affect. Backing Progs for President was a negative for me. Because he is a prominent person to admire and changed his promoted views totally.

Did Trump say anything inaccurate? Or, are you just pissed because he said something? Orang man bad...lol

I'm not pissed... more like rolling my eyes.

The man has no sense of decency.

being a malignant narcissist, he's upset that Colin Powell will have what he's never going to have... respect across the political spectrum. Sure, Powell made mistakes related to Iraq (so did everyone else) but he also had a life-long history of service to his country.

It just burns Trump that when he dies, his remembrances with be Covid, Riots, Racism, impeachment and being voted out of office.

I have at least two relatives I will never help. They can be arrogant and/or loudmouth and/or self important for their political ways. But when something happens personally or to someone they know it becomes different. The reality for Powell is that Schwarzkopf was better. Powell however has a racial component that is an affect. Backing Progs for President was a negative for me. Because he is a prominent person to admire and changed his promoted views totally.

Well, sure. Schwarzkopf is white and his daddy set up the SAVAK in Iran.

Powell would have shown respect for the dead
/----/ Libtards showing respect for the dead.
1634727553076.png

I'm not pissed... more like rolling my eyes.

The man has no sense of decency.

being a malignant narcissist, he's upset that Colin Powell will have what he's never going to have... respect across the political spectrum. Sure, Powell made mistakes related to Iraq (so did everyone else) but he also had a life-long history of service to his country.

It just burns Trump that when he dies, his remembrances with be Covid, Riots, Racism, impeachment and being voted out of office.
Thats about the size of it. Expect more of the same when Billy Blowjob passes.It will drive him crazy.

Forum List

Back