Trump REFUSES to Condemn qAnon, Again...

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Who's he signaling to? Not regular Americans.

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This rambling buffoon just can't help himself. Even to save himself.

#SMHGOP

Here we see the current just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

Regular Americans will reject this type of extremely divisive nonsense come November.

This man just can't help himself.

#SMHGOP
OMG!!! youre right,,,

what does that really mean???

Here we see the current just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

#SMHGOP

Who the fuck cares? They are a tiny group that no one has ever heard of...you dumb shit....

#SMHGOP
Can't wait to hear the denials from those that can't help themselves around here.

Unbelievable GIFs | Tenor

President Trump said:

"I don't know anything about QAnon," Trump said when asked by "Today" co-anchor Savannah Guthrie whether he would denounce the conspiracy theory.

"I'll tell what you I do know about, I know about Antifa and the radical left and how violent and vicious they are, and I know how they're burning down cities run by Democrats."

I love President Trump! :thup: :clap::clap::clap:

Here we see the current POTUS just can't put down the radical, ludicrous and divisive conspiracy theories...

#SMHGOP
That was truly disgraceful when Trump refused to condemn q-anon. You could hear another nail going into the coffin of Trump’s re-election campaign.

#SMHGOP
QAnon is just an idea. They have no headquarters. Only groups can be condemned.

Sorry

350B1DB8-19A8-4C8B-9C27-DBB1C6083964.jpeg

Attachments

• 14B42C43-AEA3-4983-9859-D35AAE4EFD97.jpeg
    14B42C43-AEA3-4983-9859-D35AAE4EFD97.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 12
Who the fuck cares? They are a tiny group that no one has ever heard of...you dumb shit....
Tiny group huh?

You will LEARN who care on November 3rd.

Nuff sed.
Only if the mail in virus and ballot harvesting goes well for you.......heard they are on overtime digging up votes in the graveyard.........

Surfs up on liberal tears.....

Tiny group huh?

You will LEARN who care on November 3rd.

Nuff sed.

Yeah.....we will....and still, no one will know who the fuck they are.....the only ones who care are dumb asses like you trying to smear Trump while you pretend joe biden isn't mentally ill....

#SMHGOP
That was truly disgraceful when Trump refused to condemn q-anon. You could hear another nail going into the coffin of Trump’s re-election campaign.

Why? Is America against cracking down on pedos?

It is a little hard to believe that the president doesn't know anything about it especially given as much as he is engaged in social media and news watching. If he knows more than he is letting on he should have condemned it. That being said, there are far more important concerns to be focusing on right now in my opinion than a conspiracy theory group.

#SMHGOP

Listen up, egghead: Your average voter has never even heard of Qanon and even if they have, they could care dick about it.

See above for reference.

QAnon is just an idea. They have no headquarters. Only groups can be condemned.

Sorry

View attachment 402148
Are there any ANTIFA members about to join Congress...?

I mean, there's just no comparison here.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Moron, the democrat party pays for, trains, coordinates and organizes antifa through allied groups, you moron........they bail them out of jail and drop charges against them....you dumb ass...

Forum List

Back