Listen carefully, candidates

We already know that Biden would be terrible. He plans on playing off the 44 playbook and off the radical left.

I am so incredibly sick, and tired, of hearing/seeing/reading your adds telling me what the "other guy" is thinking, doing, saying, etc. I want to hear/read/see YOUR plans, ideas, etc about how you would solve our problems. I do not think I am the only person out here who thinks this way, either.
Tell that to Trump. Out of money and sinking. He has nothing else.

I am so incredibly sick, and tired, of hearing/seeing/reading your adds telling me what the "other guy" is thinking, doing, saying, etc. I want to hear/read/see YOUR plans, ideas, etc about how you would solve our problems. I do not think I am the only person out here who thinks this way, either.
I was non-specific for a reason. Do you honestly think that President Trump is all by himself guilty of my comments? Really? If you cannot see how they ALL do this shit, you really are too stupid to be permitted a vote.
Or do you prefer that 60 grit condom the pols are using to screw you?

Problem with this is that Biden doesn't want to offer any clear position. He did the typical, I'm more communist than the next guy routine in the primary, and now he is saying he was just kidding, he didn't mean any of it. Plus, Kamala is the real candidate anyway, and you know where she stands.

Problem with this is that Biden doesn't want to offer any clear position. He did the typical, I'm more communist than the next guy routine in the primary, and now he is saying he was just kidding, he didn't mean any of it. Plus, Kamala is the real candidate anyway, and you know where she stands.
Willie Brown said kamala is a super spreader :abgg2q.jpg:

Every thread turns to trump.

Forum List

Back