Trump Ready To Ambush Commie Rats

So the opposition shouldn’t matter. Put another way, if the wall isn’t built, it’s nobody’s fault but the blob; right?

What I said was Mattis can build 32 miles of wall on the Yuma range...it's federal property and there's no restrictions but it has to come out of the Military construction funds....$250M total, $50M a year so they have to be clever to move some money around. Trump will build the Wall and you'll suffer quietly...got it?

Yet they have only spent 6% of the 1.3 billion allocated to them last year. What's the holdup?

Trying to get a straight answer from a Trump supporter is very difficult.

Can Trump move forward on the wall without House approval? Because by law, the Democratic House will have to approve it.

THERE's the "Wall"...it's on the House of Representatives.

No, Trump is the Wall...he is undeniable....just made mincemeat out of Chuck and Nancy....the country saw them begging to threaten him with impeachment in private, away from the cameras. Hell, you secretly want him to succeed...anybody with brain waves does.

Yet they have only spent 6% of the 1.3 billion allocated to them last year. What's the holdup?

Never worked construction have ya....have you ever worked? A project takes a certain amount of funds...you don't start it, run out of money, run off your crew and wait for more money. I swear, you commies don't know a damn thing about anything.

Never worked construction have ya....have you ever worked? A project takes a certain amount of funds...you don't start it, run out of money, run off your crew and wait for more money. I swear, you commies don't know a damn thing about anything.

Are you trying to say the other 96% of those funds is already allotted to specific projects? No it is not. For your information, I know quite a bit about construction.

So the opposition shouldn’t matter. Put another way, if the wall isn’t built, it’s nobody’s fault but the blob; right?

What I said was Mattis can build 32 miles of wall on the Yuma range...it's federal property and there's no restrictions but it has to come out of the Military construction funds....$250M total, $50M a year so they have to be clever to move some money around. Trump will build the Wall and you'll suffer quietly...got it?

And if the wall doesn’t get built, it is all Trump’s fault then, right?

Isn’t Mexico going to pay for the wall?
I think it will live on as an issue for those who refuse to compromise on any legal status for people who have been here illegally for a long time and working and raising kids. They broke the law. But deporting them now would result in more kids without two, or even one, parent and getting welfare.

Cohen goes to jail for making an illegal contribution to Trump's campaign, and while Trump knew and encouraged it, he will not be prosecuted. Life's unfair.

So if any of you limp-dicks ever have a kid and the kid gets TB or polio from an invader you have to tell your kid you're the one who let the invader in.....tough conversation. Of course your maybe-someday kid is just as likely to get murdered or paralyzed by an invader so you best practice two speeches just in case.

So if any of you limp-dicks ever have a kid and the kid gets TB or polio from an invader you have to tell your kid you're the one who let the invader in.....tough conversation. Of course your maybe-someday kid is just as likely to get murdered or paralyzed by an invader so you best practice two speeches just in case.

The rate of those diseases among immigrants is no higher than the US average.

No, Trump is the Wall...he is undeniable....just made mincemeat out of Chuck and Nancy....the country saw them begging to threaten him with impeachment in private, away from the cameras. Hell, you secretly want him to succeed...anybody with brain waves does.

OR......

Trump is just part of the Dog & Pony show.
You don't find it odd that the "Wall" has been approved decades ago....but never seems to go anywhere?
have you ever stopped to think.....hmmmm...WHY IS THAT?

Maybe he means well and can't do it because of interference?

OR......

You don't find it odd that the "Wall" has been approved decades ago....but never seems to go anywhere?

What interference? Republicans have the house, senate, and the white house. What's the problem?

Cryin Chuck and Nip & Tuck Nancy know full well there will be no indictment or impeachment, so they're under no illusions about today's border showdown. Nancy is already mostly brain-dead and Schumer has no business at a negotiation table with the Master. They will try to buffalo Trump right off the bat and he'll listen, smile, and tell them to pound sand....literally. Mattis is ready to build a 30-foot barrier along nearly 32 miles of Arizona's Air Force’s Barry M. Goldwater bombing range near Yuma. He doesn't need approval from anybody to do it.

Mattis and Trump could also ignore funding limitations and environmental laws if the president declares a national emergency over the project, though the money would still have to come out of military construction coffers, according to federal law. Waiting for CONgress is a fool's errand and Trump has had enough of their cowardice. The Wall is coming, the Mexicans will pay for it by agreeing to the new USMCA trade pact, and Chuck and Nancy can kick rocks...literally. :20:

Border-wall-Wikimedia-720x480.jpg

Trump threatens to have military build border wall if Pelosi, Schumer won’t budge

When I read your post, I had to reassess Trump.

Up to now, I thought Trump was just being his usual loser self, declaring victory in the face of defeat. He knows the military can't build TH3 WAHL.

But it looks like Trump really does think you are stupid enough to bleev he will make the military build the wall.

I was wondering if Trump himself was that stupid, but I think maybe he knows better but counts on you not knowing it.

Trump is a world class huckster. He spits in the faces of you rubes every day. He absolutely depends on your credulousness, and this is just another example. :lol:

Haha...actually he can build the wall using the military and funds from the defense budget. Wetbacks loving lowlifes just can’t wrap their tiny little minds around it that’s all.
Trump has you bottomfeeders pissing yourselves as he yanks the rug out from under you just a little more each day....Meanwhile good, real Americans make deposits and point and laugh at you ignorant fools....hahaha
Yeah, you get back to us on that, mm-kay? :lol:

OR......

trump-tweet-obama-responsible-full-control-for-2-years.jpg

Question for all those who "claim" to support Trump........(and proof you really don't)

All day long you say "Trump's got my back". Ok?

So, who's got Trump's back? Cause it DEFINITELY ain't YOU.
You've never been to a Trump rally....never joined a protest.....never contacted your Congressman and demanded he/she support him....

So, remind us all again how YOU support the man YOU believe is "The Man" ????

Oh, you "defend him" on a political forum? Go home Jr. <smh>

everything should be debated in public, ok pelosi?

i need to see how the sausage is made, so does the american public!

istockphoto-174869974-612x612.jpg

Forum List

Back