Trump ranted, bragged, insulted and abruptly hung up on the Prime Minister of Australia

you don't wanna piss off AC/DC!

No ‘G’day, mate’: On call with Australian prime minister, Trump badgers and brags

Instead, President Trump blasted Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull over a refugee agreement and boasted about the magnitude of his electoral college win, according to senior U.S. officials briefed on the Saturday exchange. Then, 25 minutes into what was expected to be an hour-long call, Trump abruptly ended it.

At one point Trump informed Turnbull that he had spoken with four other world leaders that day — including Russian President Vladimir Putin — and that, “This was the worst call by far.”

“This is the worst deal ever,” Trump fumed as Turnbull attempted to confirm that the United States would honor its pledge to take in 1,250 refugees from an Australian detention center. Trump, who one day earlier had signed an executive order temporarily barring the admissions of refugees, complained that he was “going to get killed” politically and accused Australia of seeking to export the “next Boston bombers.”

/---- Good. We finally have a strong leader. Hildabeast would have asked for a sizeable donation in exchange for taking the refugees.

I sure hope Trump DOESN'T honor that agreement douchebag made.

If Australia won't let them in to their country then there is a reason they don't.

Maybe the island they are on will tip over and they will all drown. LOL

We don't need them in America. Hope Trump refused to take the assholes.

Trump shows over and over again he doesn't have the temperament of a leader. Republicans could have chosen anyone else but Trump.
Trump shows over and over again he has the balls to stand up and look out for the best interest of Americans. Voters couldn't have chosen a better president.

Hanging up on a country's leader means you have balls? Especially when that leader is an ally of ours? A real man shows patience and calmness. Not anger and tantrums.

Trump shows over and over again he doesn't have the temperament of a leader. Republicans could have chosen anyone else but Trump.
Trump shows over and over again he has the balls to stand up and look out for the best interest of Americans. Voters couldn't have chosen a better president.

Hanging up on a country's leader means you have balls? Especially when that leader is an ally of ours? A real man shows patience and calmness. Not anger and tantrums.

A real man makes his wish's known and doesn't bend over backwards to get fucked.

Australia won't allow these refugee's into their country yet they expect us to take them into ours?? Not fucking hardly.

....and lost. Tough shit it didn't work out for ya. We were long overdue for a president with a backbone. Obama rolled over with greasy buns for any takers.

I'm sure Trump handled himself professionally. After 8 years of obama, you snowflakes don't understand what being a strong leader entails.

I sure hope Trump DOESN'T honor that agreement douchebag made.

If Australia won't let them in to their country then there is a reason they don't.

Maybe the island they are on will tip over and they will all drown. LOL

We don't need them in America. Hope Trump refused to take the assholes.

He shouldn't have to. Did Obama's "agreement" get through Congress?

Obama is sitting home RFLHAO over this one. He teed this one up in December, wasn't it? Knowing full well Trump would be in an awkward spot about it.
Poor ole Trump. He's been getting criticized (the worst thing that can happen to him) for going on a week about the Temporary Immigration Ban, and then here comes Australia saying "Oh, by the way, we got 1,200 people on an island that America promised us they'd take. When you coming for them?"
No wonder he melted down.

What happened during Trump and Turnbull’s 24-minute phone call?
From news.com.au. Australia

The two leaders covered the refugee deal struck a refugee resettlement agreement struck between the two countries under the Obama administration.

Mr Turnbull has been tight-lipped about the 25-minute conversation so far, but Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said he was “pleased with the outcome”.
Somebody's lying about the PM being pleased.
The P.M. himself. He is being discrete, which some folks should PRACTICE around here. I'm not happy all this shit is hitting the wires. We all knew Trump would suck at foreign diplomacy due to his personality. So where's the news in that? This is not appropriate and I hope he finds out who did it and fires their ass fast.

Uhmmm, in less than 2 weeks, we got Mexico pissed at us, The UK not wanting the clown near their soil, every muslim in the world, save for the rich motherfuckers over there.....Trump nation....latino's and their green cards worrying, Germany stressing, Putin testing his girls last nerve, threats to Iran and now Australia....Folks, by the time this white bitch gets to a 100 days, our only allies will be Billybob and Jethro from Alabama and Mississippi

Oh for goodness sake, we all know we have a mentally ill President, let's not make such a big deal about it when it becomes obvious and embarrassingly visible. Stuff happens

Oh for goodness sake, we all know we have a mentally ill President, let's not make such a big deal about it when it becomes obvious and embarrassingly visible. Stuff happens
Why was it "obvious and embarrassingly visible?" Leaders who speak out publicly about policies or whatever, fine. This eavesdropping on private phone conversations between Trump and other world leaders should remain private, unless he or the person he was speaking to wants to make it public. What good does it do to know this about the Australian PM's conversation? Nothing I can think of. Just more carping and criticizing that just undermines us and our leader. I fought against him, but now he's my President, and yours. I don't agree this kind of leak does any good and only makes us look worse.

Trump gives the finger to one of our staunchest historical allies. Love it.
------------------------------------------------------ i'd prefer to get along with the aussies but they aren't MUCH more than a lightly populated island with no power to speak of OldSchool . Let them keep mrobamas refugees and be friends with the asians that would love to settle in Australia OldSchool !!
Dumb ass. it is not only the Aussies that are completely fed up with the antics of the orange clown. There are the Brits, Scots, Irish, the Scandanavian nations, Germany, France, Portugal, Spain, and many more, including the Asian nations. Only the puppeteer in Russia seems pleased. All his strings on the orange clown seem to be working. And the dumb bastard has not yet been President for two weeks. Just think of all he can do if he lasts a year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , the more enemies the better . Lets see if America can stand on its own 2 feet and keep its Republic and i am game to play and find out OldSchool . ------------------------------------------------------------ That being said , there are lots of Brits , Canadians , Aussies , Germans , Czechs and lots of Europeans and the Russians that give some support to the Trump . Heck , and many of them would like to get into the USA and be Americans Old Rocks !!.

The two leaders covered the refugee deal struck a refugee resettlement agreement struck between the two countries under the Obama administration.

Mr Turnbull has been tight-lipped about the 25-minute conversation so far, but Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said he was “pleased with the outcome”.
----------------------------------------------------------- who cares if the Aussie is pleased or not pleased PJunky .

The P.M. himself. He is being discrete, which some folks should PRACTICE around here. I'm not happy all this shit is hitting the wires. We all knew Trump would suck at foreign diplomacy due to his personality. So where's the news in that? This is not appropriate and I hope he finds out who did it and fires their ass fast.
------------------------------------------------ DISCRETE can mean QUIET , no reason for that kinda thinking on a political message board or anywhere in the USA OldLady !!

Forum List

Back