Trump Accuses Australia Of Trying To Send U.S. The ‘Next Boston Bombers’: Report

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The president reportedly berated Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and hung up a half-hour ahead of schedule.

SYDNEY ― Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull on Wednesday refused to talk about a report that a weekend call with President Donald Trump came to a blistering head after Trump attacked a plan to resettle refugees in the U.S. as “the worst deal ever.”

The conversation between leaders of the two longtime allies quickly devolved into Trump accusing Turnbull of trying to send the “next Boston bombers” to America, according to a report published Wednesday night by The Washington Post. Trump, who told Turnbull he had spoken to other world leaders earlier Saturday, said the interaction was his “worst call by far” and hung up more than a half-hour early, the Post reported, citing unnamed U.S. officials.

More: Trump Accuses Australia Of Trying To Send U.S. The 'Next Boston Bombers': Report

Trump seems to have severe mental issues. He really should be evaluated.

The president reportedly berated Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and hung up a half-hour ahead of schedule.

SYDNEY ― Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull on Wednesday refused to talk about a report that a weekend call with President Donald Trump came to a blistering head after Trump attacked a plan to resettle refugees in the U.S. as “the worst deal ever.”

The conversation between leaders of the two longtime allies quickly devolved into Trump accusing Turnbull of trying to send the “next Boston bombers” to America, according to a report published Wednesday night by The Washington Post. Trump, who told Turnbull he had spoken to other world leaders earlier Saturday, said the interaction was his “worst call by far” and hung up more than a half-hour early, the Post reported, citing unnamed U.S. officials.

More: Trump Accuses Australia Of Trying To Send U.S. The 'Next Boston Bombers': Report

When I lived in Australia I took a picture of a native aborigine and he saw me and told me he wanted 2 bob for me taking his picture.

So you're posting yet another unsubstantiated pile of fake news. No one is surprised. And countries that don't vet travelers to our country will indeed have to take responsibility for their lack of security; only idiots think this is some sort of 'outrageous demand', in case you and the rest of the mentally ill don't know it yet.

Trump campaigned on what a stupid deal it was.
I didn't hear ya complaining then???
Why does Australia wanna get rid of em?

I heard about the Aussies trying to unload filthy Muslim savages about a week ago in exchange for Christian folks from Central America.

Forum List

Back