Trump Put 5,000 Taliban Fighters Back In Battle And Tied Biden’s Hands In Afghanistan

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
When I read this I was skeptical. So I did a search on these Taliban fighters.

What I found was worse.

Not only did trump release 5 thousand Taliban fighters back to battle but he removed sanctions on Taliban leaders.

His peace agreement he signed last year with the Taliban gave a lot of concessions in the name of trying to show " good faith."

The mess in Afghanistan would have happened no matter who was president and no matter what type of so called peace agreement was signed.

The bush boy never should have invaded. He should have handled 9-11 the same way Clinton handled the first World Trade Center bombing. He hunted down all responsible. They were either killed or are rotting in prison for life.

Afghanistan didn't have anything to do with 9-11. bin laden and al queda were in Afghanistan and the Taliban wouldn't help bring them to justice.

So the bush boy made a mess in Afghanistan and let bin laden go at Tora Bora to live in Pakistan for years until Obama found him and had him killed.

Afghanistan and Iraq wars never should have happened. Both were a waste of human life and caused destabilization of the Middle East.

Both wars should end. Both wars were destined from the start to end badly for the United States.

The bush boy was wrong to start them. Obama was wrong to continue them. trump was wrong to make them worse. Hopefully Biden will end both of those wars.

The Washington Post reported that the three battalions deploying to Kabul are the 8th Marines, 1st Marines and a battalion from the Iowa National Guard.

Units going to Afghanistan, according to defense official:

– 1st Battalion, 8th Marines (in region w/ Navy as part of 24th MEU)

– 2nd Battalion, 1st Marines (in Saudi Arabia w/ Corps' crisis-response force)

– 1st Battalion, 194th Field Artillery, of Iowa Army National Guard

— Dan Lamothe (@DanLamothe) August 12, 2021
Update, 7:40 p.m., August 12: This story has been updated with information on deploying units from Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby. The headline was updated to reflect the full scale of the deployments.

Up to 8,000 US troops back to Kabul as Taliban closes in

Fresh from their CRT training, flying the Rainbow Queer flag and being led by worthless affirmative action minority officers. Joe Dufus military.

Could someone explain to me how the Taliban, with no diversity, no queers, no transsexuals, no affirmative action Negroes or women, and no CRT training could be so successful against the entire, diverse American forces?

It just doesn't make sense.

The Washington Post reported that the three battalions deploying to Kabul are the 8th Marines, 1st Marines and a battalion from the Iowa National Guard.

Units going to Afghanistan, according to defense official:

– 1st Battalion, 8th Marines (in region w/ Navy as part of 24th MEU)

– 2nd Battalion, 1st Marines (in Saudi Arabia w/ Corps' crisis-response force)

– 1st Battalion, 194th Field Artillery, of Iowa Army National Guard

— Dan Lamothe (@DanLamothe) August 12, 2021
Update, 7:40 p.m., August 12: This story has been updated with information on deploying units from Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby. The headline was updated to reflect the full scale of the deployments.

Up to 8,000 US troops back to Kabul as Taliban closes in

Fresh from their CRT training, flying the Rainbow Queer flag and being led by worthless affirmative action minority officers. Joe Dufus military.
America is done as a world power.

Not only did trump release 5 thousand Taliban fighters back to battle but he removed sanctions on Taliban leaders.

His peace agreement he signed last year with the Taliban gave a lot of concessions in the name of trying to show " good faith."
The headline read, "President Biden fails in Afghanistan."

Afghanistan, "the graveyard of empires."

Of course, Biden failed in Afghanistan. Twenty years, two trillion dollars, tens of thousands of dead and wounded later this should come as no surprise. After all that, not a damn thing was accomplished. Yeah, Biden failed.

As did President Bush, and he started the war by invading Afghanistan. Bush was in office for eight years. The war was in full fury mode when he left office.

President "The Right War" Obama also failed in Afghanistan. He was in office for eight years and ultimately sent in 85,000 troops to defeat the Taliban. The war was in full fury mode when he left office.

President Trump also failed in Afghanistan. He was in office for eight years and all he did was order a retreat, trusting the Taliban would hold up their end of the bargain. Instead, the Taliban ignored the gullible American President. The war was in full fury mode when he left office.

Biden has been in office for seven months and he inherited the failed Afghan war from three previous Presidents. A massive offensive against the Taliban was out of the question. Biden would either be impeached or lynched. He had no choice but to withdraw, retreat, evacuate, surrender, whatever term the reader wishes to use. They all mean the same thing -- something the White House should learn.

But why did all this happened? It happened because American Presidents completely misread the people of Afghanistan.

The Afghan security forces number over 300,000, and they have an air force. They also have billions of dollars of equipment we gave them.

They have no desire to fight the Taliban.

The Taliban are Afghans. Moreover, they are the largest ethic group in Afghanistan.

Why are the Taliban America's enemy? Why did Bush attack the Taliban?

Because the Taliban gave safe haven to al Qaeda, the terrorist group that attacked us on 9/11.

Does anyone think the soldiers and officers of the Afghan army give a rat's ass about that twenty years later?

Essentially, we trained and equipped the Afghan army to fight Afghans. Also, members of the Afghan army have more in common with the Taliban than they do with Americans.

That is why America failed in Afghanistan. The twenty-year debacle should be treated as a lesson learned.

Never again.

SSDD.....

EverythingBad.gif

What I found was worse.

The mess in Afghanistan would have happened no matter who was president and no matter what type of so called peace agreement was signed.

The bush boy never should have invaded. He should have handled 9-11 the same way Clinton handled the first World Trade Center bombing. He hunted down all responsible. They were either killed or are rotting in prison for life.

Afghanistan didn't have anything to do with 9-11. bin laden and al queda were in Afghanistan and the Taliban wouldn't help bring them to justice.

So the bush boy made a mess in Afghanistan and let bin laden go at Tora Bora to live in Pakistan for years until Obama found him and had him killed.

Afghanistan and Iraq wars never should have happened. Both were a waste of human life and caused destabilization of the Middle East.

Both wars should end. Both wars were destined from the start to end badly for the United States.

The bush boy was wrong to start them. Obama was wrong to continue them. trump was wrong to make them worse. Hopefully Biden will end both of those wars.
You weren't sceptical at all lol - why lie?

Reading the information, what Trump did (if true) is not uncommon when comes to trying to resolve conflicts.

The Good Friday Agreement in the UK when dealing with the troubles in Northern Ireland included giving concessions to IRA terrorists, releasing terrorists from jail and enacting a power sharing agreement.

There will be other examples too of other regions doing similar. I'm not an expert on world conflicts to list them off hand.

I'm not saying it sits well but it's not uncommon and is actually considered compromise and making strides towards peace - unless Trump does it, then as usual he can't win with maniacs like yourself.

Last edited:
I bet the Taliban didn't spend the last six months sitting in classrooms being indoctrinated with Critical Race Theory.

Unlike American forces.

I bet they aren't even wearing masks.

I bet the Taliban didn't spend the last six months sitting in classrooms being indoctrinated with Critical Race Theory.

Unlike American forces.

I bet they aren't even wearing masks.
You think that American military personnel are attending elementary schools?
Desert people are likely to wrap their headgear over their faces.

This is the dumbest thing that I've read all week, but I'm sure that you can do better.

What I found was worse.

So, you're saying that Biden shouldn't take responsibility for anything.

You think that American military personnel are attending elementary schools?
Desert people are likely to wrap their headgear over their faces.

This is the dumbest thing that I've read all week, but I'm sure that you can do better.

No, it is not dumb because the filthy Dufus administration said that they have a priority to make the military more diverse with queers, transvestites and affirmative action Negroes and women and the goddamn asshole Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff defended CRT in front of Congress.

Joe Dufus and his merry little band of clowns are destroying the once great American military.

Despicable!

No, it is not dumb because the filthy Dufus administration said that they have a priority to make the military more diverse with queers, transvestites and affirmative action Negroes and women and the goddamn asshole Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff defended CRT in front of Congress.

Joe Dufus and his merry little band of clowns are destroying the once great American military.

Despicable!
After you got out of the military, they no longer had the level of discipline necessary to remain a strong fighting force. It's your fault.

What I found was worse.

Butbutbutbut Trump!
Face it leftist Racial Jungle *Joe is a dementia riddled fool and world leaders laugh at him and those who cheated to install him. He’s worthless and weak and every bad actor on the planet will take advantage of the fool.

Forum List

Back