WAR

brainsee

Jan 25, 2024
Somebody named George Santayana once said, "Only the dead have seen an end to war." In the past the U.S. has been involved in many wars. None since the Civil War have been justifiable. In WW II, we were just plain on the wrong side. We backed the Russians. Who were responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. Whom we also nearly went to nuclear war with in three different occasions. Along with their "Iron Curtain." (And now their attacking the Ukraine) Also, without the help of the communist Russians, it is unlikely that the Chinese communists would have taken over China. Who were responsible for the untimely deaths of tens of millions of Chinese. And these days, there is often talk of possible war with them. Both of them also helped out both the North Koreans and North Vietnamese in our wars with them.

Obviously, things haven't changed much since then. Look at our response to the 9-11 attacks. We attacked a country that didn't have anything to do with it. Iraq. When we should have attacked the country where nearly all the hijackers on 9-11 came from. Saudi Arabia. But instead we attacked Iraq. What did that accomplish? Handing the country over to Iran and creating ISIS. Also, what came out of our involvement in attacking one of the countries responsible. Afghanistan. After the loss and injury of many American soldiers over many years and spending trillions of dollars, all we ended up doing was arming and funding the hell out of the Taliban.

If we are going to have a war, how about doing it for a justifiable reason. Something called National Sovereignty! Right now our country is being invaded by and slowly taken over by illegals from just about every latino country there is. Only war will put a stop to it. As George Santayana said, there is going to be war no matter what. How about having a war for a justifiable reason, like I just spoke of. What do you think.

• Banned
Somebody named George Santayana once said, "Only the dead have seen an end to war." In the past the U.S. has been involved in many wars. None since the Civil War have been justifiable. In WW II, we were just plain on the wrong side. We backed the Russians. Who were responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. Whom we also nearly went to nuclear war with in three different occasions. Along with their "Iron Curtain." (And now their attacking the Ukraine) Also, without the help of the communist Russians, it is unlikely that the Chinese communists would have taken over China. Who were responsible for the untimely deaths of tens of millions of Chinese. And these days, there is often talk of possible war with them. Both of them also helped out both the North Koreans and North Vietnamese in our wars with them.

Obviously, things haven't changed much since then. Look at our response to the 9-11 attacks. We attacked a country that didn't have anything to do with it. Iraq. When we should have attacked the country where nearly all the hijackers on 9-11 came from. Saudi Arabia. But instead we attacked Iraq. What did that accomplish? Handing the country over to Iran and creating ISIS. Also, what came out of our involvement in attacking one of the countries responsible. Afghanistan. After the loss and injury of many American soldiers over many years and spending trillions of dollars, all we ended up doing was arming and funding the hell out of the Taliban.

If we are going to have a war, how about doing it for a justifiable reason. Something called National Sovereignty! Right now our country is being invaded by and slowly taken over by illegals from just about every latino country there is. Only war will put a stop to it. As George Santayana said, there is going to be war no matter what. How about having a war for a justifiable reason, like I just spoke of. What do you think.

Concerned American. I see you gave a "fake news" to my thread. Care to tell me what you find "fake" about it?

We responded to a UN call to force Iraq out of Kuwait after Iraq ignored the UN demands to return inside its borders. You can’t change history while people who lived it are still alive.

• Banned
We responded to a UN call to force Iraq out of Kuwait after Iraq ignored the UN demands to return inside its borders. You can’t change history while people who lived it are still alive.

What you speak of was our first war with Iraq. A totally different matter! But seeing how you brought it up, were we justified in even that war? I doubt it. Any squabble between Arab countries over oil is none of our business. During Iraq's war with Iran, Kuwait helped Iraq. Iraq must have had a pretty good reason for invading a former ally.

As for changing history, I hope you're not accusing me of doing that. As for changing history while the people who lived it are still alive, that happens all the time. In fact, I doubt if it has ever been any other way. Take the woman from Kuwait that they had splashed all over the news at the time who claimed that Iraq soldiers were committing atrocities in Kuwait. As it turns out, it was all just a bullshit act put on to help convince America to intervene.

What you speak of was our first war with Iraq. A totally different matter! But seeing how you brought it up, were we justified in even that war? I doubt it. Any squabble between Arab countries over oil is none of our business. During Iraq's war with Iran, Kuwait helped Iraq. Iraq must have had a pretty good reason for invading a former ally.

As for changing history, I hope you're not accusing me of doing that. As for changing history while the people who lived it are still alive, that happens all the time. In fact, I doubt if it has ever been any other way. Take the woman from Kuwait that they had splashed all over the news at the time who claimed that Iraq soldiers were committing atrocities in Kuwait. As it turns out, it was all just a bullshit act put on to help convince America to intervene.
Iraq’s reason was greed. It was the same reason Iraq was preparing to invade Saudi Arabia as soon as Kuwait was stabilized, but the UN got troops and aircraft into KSA first and blocked the invasion.

We were on the wrong side of WW2?

Nothing could make things clear to you.
I want you to be clear numb nuts. There were only 2 sides to that war. I'm not sure what you think the US should have done after Pearl Harbor. Thanked the Japanese and entered the war on their side? Or just ignored that an attack had been waged on US soil and that Germany and Italy had declared war against the US.

Last edited:
I want you to be clear numb nuts. There were only 2 sides to that war. I'm not sure what you think the US should have done after Pearl Harbor. Thanked the Japanese and entered the war on their side? Or just ignored that an attack had been waged on US soil and that Germany and Italy had declared war against the US.

I am having trouble in restraining myself to tell you to just fuck off. More than likely, you are a jew. Which would make you not worth talking to to begin with. You don't want me to be clear. My thread was clear enough. What you want me to do is say things that will invoke a Stockholm Syndrome induced, anti-White Pavlovian response from the brainwashed shitheads around here.

And just so you know, FDR knew exactly when the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor about a couple weeks before it happened. Because though it is kept secret, we had broken the Japanese naval code. Next, Hitler wasn't perfect. The biggest mistake he made was in declaring war on the U.S. after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Though we were basically at war with Germany to begin with. By sending England supplies and munitions protected by U.S. warships.

I am having trouble in restraining myself to tell you to just fuck off. More than likely, you are a jew. Which would make you not worth talking to to begin with. You don't want me to be clear. My thread was clear enough. What you want me to do is say things that will invoke a Stockholm Syndrome induced, anti-White Pavlovian response from the brainwashed shitheads around here.

And just so you know, FDR knew exactly when the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor about a couple weeks before it happened. Because though it is kept secret, we had broken the Japanese naval code. Next, Hitler wasn't perfect. The biggest mistake he made was in declaring war on the U.S. after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor. Though we were basically at war with Germany to begin with. By sending England supplies and munitions protected by U.S. warships.
Wow……

Concerned American. I see you gave a "fake news" to my thread. Care to tell me what you find "fake" about it?
That we were on the wrong side, as you well know.

troll-detected-radar-45b7.gif

Actually the Civil War was the only one that was unjustifiable. The rest of your post is just the usual inane left wing doper fiction.

Forum List

Back