WAR

The one you showed a picture of wasn't. But if we had to resort to war to separate ourselves from mexico and other lowlife vermin from latin american countries further south, that would be justifiable.

The one you showed a picture of wasn't. But if we had to resort to war to separate ourselves from mexico and other lowlife vermin from latin american countries further south, that would be justifiable.
You couldn’t dig this hole any faster if you used a back hoe.

Because it is the loss of reasonable and rational sorts that lead to it's justification ~S~

It depends on what sort of war you are talking about. For example, going to war against mexico to keep from being invaded by them and other latin american countries is justifiable. Surrendering to their invasion is neither reasonable or rational. Benjamin had some words of wisdom when it came to subjects like this. The first one is about letting this country be invaded because Americans have been brainwashed to behave like sheep.

Benjamin Franklin.jpg

Also, would you find such a war "inconvenient" at all? Consider this.

Benjamin Franklin 3.jpg

Though maybe to have a war like that what we need is a revolution first. Benjamin had some words of wisdom on that matter too. And guess what. Invaders are bad guys!

Quotation-Benjamin-Franklin-War-is-when-the-government-tells-you-who-the-bad-80-87-69.jpg

I hope someone next to you punches you in the face like the Nazi in the movie.

Fuck you and your jewish propaganda movie. Unfortunately, I saw it myself once. One of the people in it was some guy who lost his arms in WW II. In the movie he used to be a sailor. Maybe in real life that is how he lost his arms. In it he angrily told the guy who was obviously talking about the Russian menace, "Are you saying that all the people on my ship were suckers?!" Well I AM SAYING THAT!!!

FDR knew around a couple weeks in advance when the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor. But he said nothing because that is exactly what he wanted to happen. The only thing he did was make sure our two most important warships, the aircraft carriers, were out to sea at the time. Those who died there, and maybe where that guy in the movie lost his arms, were SUCKERS! Would you like proof of what I say? Well luckily for you, this forum doesn't allow proof. I'm surprised that they are even letting me make accusations.

Oh I read it. That’s the problem

And, for example, the part about the Russians being responsible for the greatest genocide in human history just skip toodle doodled right over your tiny pea brain.

And just so you know, FDR knew exactly when the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor about a couple weeks before it happened. Because though it is kept secret, we had broken the Japanese naval code.

Not true, not true at all.

First of all, there were never any signals sent out about the attack. Not a single one, every single order from January 1941 until the attack happened was entirely hand carried. It was never discussed on the phone, via telegraph, and certainly never by radio. The very first radio message ever sent about the attack from when the operations was conceived in January 1941 was on 7 December when the lead pilot radioed back "Tiger" three times signifying they had complete surprise. That was the first form of electronic communication sent regarding the attack.

Plus, the Japanese military in their communications not only used the codes, but a secondary sequence of code words. Even if we had somehow managed to intercept plans of an attack, they never would have said "Pearl Harbor". That is why the US had to go to such an elaborate ruse in 1942 to learn that "AF was out of water". Of course, that would be of no help as the Japanese were using IJN code JN-25, which we did not break until 1942. The only code at that time we were regularly breaking was Purple, used by the Japanese Diplomatic Service.

This was common in all militaries, not only codes but also code words. That is why in both World Wars the "Codetalkers" were so valuable. Both the Germans in WWI and the Japanese in WWII did manage to capture several of the Indians that spoke the languages used. But they were worthless, as in addition to speaking in Choctaw, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Navaho, and other languages they were also speaking in code. So even with a native speaker, the messages made absolutely no sense. Like requesting an "Eagle put a potato on a turtle" and then a series of letters. That was a request to have an SDB bomb a tank, and the letters were the coordinates. But to somebody that spoke the language but did not know the spoken code that was completely nonsensical.

Your claim. Your responsibility to back it up. Them‘s the rules little man.

The nutcases in here are incapable of ever doing that. They just spew endless claims and generalities without anything to back them up. That's what makes them so laughably predictable.

Of course, it is even worse when it is a fanatical racist. They are even more unhinged than the general run of the mill conspiracy nut.

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally, the common people don't want war: neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ... Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger." -- Leading Nazi leader, Hermann Goering, at the Nuremberg Trials before he was sentenced to death​

That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship ...
Leaders express the interests of the owners of money. That's how capitalism works.

Forum List

Back