Trump Put 5,000 Taliban Fighters Back In Battle And Tied Biden’s Hands In Afghanistan

Biden released Taliban leadership from Gitmo and sent them back to the battlefield in anticipation of our abandonment.
Do republicans even know what the truth is?

The Taliban Five were released to custody in Doha, Qatar on June 1, 2014.

No matter how hard you try, you can't put any credibility that Biden was president in 2014.

And he made it worse by releasing those 5 thousand Taliban fighters then removing sanctions on Taliban leaders.

But didn't follow through on removing the troops.

He just made the situation worse.
The only Mistake Trump made was not overriding his military leaders. Their job was to advise and consent. They failed and he failed to override them.
Why we keep policing camel jockeys is beyond me. Let the Muslims wallow in filth. Who cares

"Back in battle"? More people were killed in democrat run Chicago in the last six months than the four years of Trump. Granted it's easy to "tie the hands" of the doddering old fool but the charge is ludicrous. Now the shit is really going to hit the fan with the U.S. supporters in Afghanistan and Biden ain't got a clue.

Harry Truman turned victory into a three year stalemate in Korea and the media gave him a tickertape parade. LBJ quit just when we needed leadership in Vietnam and the media blamed Nixon. No matter what happens to our friends and allies in Afghanistan you can bet your ass(ets) that the media will praise Biden for abandoning them.

Biden has been in office for seven months and he inherited the failed Afghan war from three previous Presidents. A massive offensive against the Taliban was out of the question. Biden would either be impeached or lynched. He had no choice but to withdraw, retreat, evacuate, surrender, whatever term the reader wishes to use. They all mean the same thing -- something the White House should learn.
Or is mission creep in our future. I am getting a bit skeptical about all this. Yesterday, it was 3,000 troops. Today, it is 5,000. Will there be more American troops deployed to Afghanistan in the coming days?

NBC News explains. "President Biden on Saturday authorized the deployment of 5,000 troops to Afghanistan amid a U.S. pullout that has emboldened the Taliban to take over multiple cities."

"I have authorized the deployment of approximately 5,000 US troops to make sure we can have an orderly and safe drawdown of US personnel and other allied personnel and an orderly and safe evacuation of Afghans who helped our troops during our mission and those at special risk from the Taliban advance," Biden said in a statement.

“Afghan leaders have to come together,” he told reporters at the White House on Tuesday. “We lost thousands to death and injury, thousands of American personnel. They've got to fight for themselves, fight for their nation."

Actually, as I explained yesterday, Afghan security forces are fighting America's enemy. Why did Bush attack the Taliban 20 years ago?

Because the Taliban gave safe haven to al Qaeda, the terrorist group that attacked us on 9/11.

The Taliban is the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan. We are asking the Afghan army to fight Afghans while members of that army have more in common with the Taliban then they do with Americans.

Strange the Pentagon and Biden can't see that.

Or, they do understand, and they are giving us a song and dance.

"I have ordered our armed forces and our intelligence community to ensure that we will maintain the capability and the vigilance to address future terrorist threats from Afghanistan," Biden said.

Uh-oh!

Biden on Saturday warned the Taliban that any actions that put U.S. personnel at risk "will be met with a swift and strong US military response."

Double uh-oh!

After you got out of the military, they no longer had the level of discipline necessary to remain a strong fighting force. It's your fault.
They didn't allow queers when I was in so you may be on to something there Sport.

1628986682137.png

When I read this I was skeptical. So I did a search on these Taliban fighters.

What I found was worse.

Not only did trump release 5 thousand Taliban fighters back to battle but he removed sanctions on Taliban leaders.

His peace agreement he signed last year with the Taliban gave a lot of concessions in the name of trying to show " good faith."

The mess in Afghanistan would have happened no matter who was president and no matter what type of so called peace agreement was signed.

The bush boy never should have invaded. He should have handled 9-11 the same way Clinton handled the first World Trade Center bombing. He hunted down all responsible. They were either killed or are rotting in prison for life.

Afghanistan didn't have anything to do with 9-11. bin laden and al queda were in Afghanistan and the Taliban wouldn't help bring them to justice.

So the bush boy made a mess in Afghanistan and let bin laden go at Tora Bora to live in Pakistan for years until Obama found him and had him killed.

Afghanistan and Iraq wars never should have happened. Both were a waste of human life and caused destabilization of the Middle East.

Both wars should end. Both wars were destined from the start to end badly for the United States.

The bush boy was wrong to start them. Obama was wrong to continue them. trump was wrong to make them worse. Hopefully Biden will end both of those wars.
LMAO, trying to blame this Afghanistan debacle on President Trump now?

The “intelligence” agencies said the Taliban wouldn’t take Kabul within 90 days, now they “revised” it to 72 hours.

Biden said you can’t defeat the US without F-15s and nukes, now the Taliban are taking US Humvees and drones.

When a leader projects weakness, it emboldens the evil doers of the world. Biden is weak, old, incompetent, and incoherent. They feared President Trump, so they didn’t dare cross him.

This is ALL on Biden.

What I found was worse.

Not only did trump release 5 thousand Taliban fighters back to battle but he removed sanctions on Taliban leaders.

His peace agreement he signed last year with the Taliban gave a lot of concessions in the name of trying to show " good faith."

The mess in Afghanistan would have happened no matter who was president and no matter what type of so called peace agreement was signed.

The bush boy never should have invaded. He should have handled 9-11 the same way Clinton handled the first World Trade Center bombing. He hunted down all responsible. They were either killed or are rotting in prison for life.

Afghanistan didn't have anything to do with 9-11. bin laden and al queda were in Afghanistan and the Taliban wouldn't help bring them to justice.

So the bush boy made a mess in Afghanistan and let bin laden go at Tora Bora to live in Pakistan for years until Obama found him and had him killed.

Afghanistan and Iraq wars never should have happened. Both were a waste of human life and caused destabilization of the Middle East.

Both wars should end. Both wars were destined from the start to end badly for the United States.

The bush boy was wrong to start them. Obama was wrong to continue them. trump was wrong to make them worse. Hopefully Biden will end both of those wars.
yep all that work then xiden cut and ran…

The Corrupt Joe presidency brings us a start of mindless war mongering that will result in our troops losing their lives for no reason.

What I found was worse.

biden fucked up. simply own it and stop blaming everyone but the one who fucked up.

very common with you "progressives" - always someone else, never your own actions.

What I found was worse.

Trump is not to blame for Afghanistan. neither is Obama. The fault, 100% lies with Bush and the "White Man Burden."

If we had gone into Afghanistan with the intention to kick ass and leave no two stones standing together it would have been a cakewalk. Hunt down and kill all Taliban then leave the Afghans to themselves.

From the Declaration
"...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, ..."

Bush went in and, influenced by his "White Man's Burden" decided to remake Afghanistan after the US.
Those poor Afghans would be so much better off if we just made them act like Americans.
BUT
They're not Americans. They don't have our traditions or history.

So, 19 years after Rumsfeld said "no good targets in Afghanistan" we're leaving.
This is either a fake on the part of Biden or he will let them do what they will do.
When it is over and stable maybe we can work with what remains and if not,
Back to the B1Bs.

It's a Biden failure, you fucking dumbass.
Why?
Without a change in policy the state of the Afghan war would never change.
The Change?
Go all in to destroy the Taliban and their supports killing millions in the process, or
Get out.

So, why is it a failure?

Or is mission creep in our future. I am getting a bit skeptical about all this. Yesterday, it was 3,000 troops. Today, it is 5,000. Will there be more American troops deployed to Afghanistan in the coming days?

NBC News explains. "President Biden on Saturday authorized the deployment of 5,000 troops to Afghanistan amid a U.S. pullout that has emboldened the Taliban to take over multiple cities."

"I have authorized the deployment of approximately 5,000 US troops to make sure we can have an orderly and safe drawdown of US personnel and other allied personnel and an orderly and safe evacuation of Afghans who helped our troops during our mission and those at special risk from the Taliban advance," Biden said in a statement.

“Afghan leaders have to come together,” he told reporters at the White House on Tuesday. “We lost thousands to death and injury, thousands of American personnel. They've got to fight for themselves, fight for their nation."

Actually, as I explained yesterday, Afghan security forces are fighting America's enemy. Why did Bush attack the Taliban 20 years ago?

Because the Taliban gave safe haven to al Qaeda, the terrorist group that attacked us on 9/11.

The Taliban is the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan. We are asking the Afghan army to fight Afghans while members of that army have more in common with the Taliban then they do with Americans.

Strange the Pentagon and Biden can't see that.

Or, they do understand, and they are giving us a song and dance.

"I have ordered our armed forces and our intelligence community to ensure that we will maintain the capability and the vigilance to address future terrorist threats from Afghanistan," Biden said.

Uh-oh!

Biden on Saturday warned the Taliban that any actions that put U.S. personnel at risk "will be met with a swift and strong US military response."

Double uh-oh!
xiden is already having to back after bailing..sadly had he just followed the plan outlined and started by trump so many people would be alive today

So, you're saying that Biden shouldn't take responsibility for anything.
NO.
I'm saying Biden should take responsibility for making the correct, reasonable, and logical decision.
Trump and Obama simply carried forward the Bush "make them American" plan
Biden is recognizing the reality and reacting to it rather than making believe it isn't real.

Why?
Without a change in policy the state of the Afghan war would never change.
The Change?
Go all in to destroy the Taliban and their supports killing millions in the process, or
Get out.

So, why is it a failure?
They have been trying to do what you suggest for 20 years.

Forum List

Back