Trump Put 5,000 Taliban Fighters Back In Battle And Tied Biden’s Hands In Afghanistan

So as you can see the OP and the fringe left can not accept Biden owns the mess he made and they ( the lunatics that claim Biden didn’t fail ) want to pass the buck and blame Trump as usual.

Now if the Vaccine starts killing people off will those same lunatics blame Trump just like they are blaming him for Biden stupidity?

My bet is yes!

When I read this I was skeptical. So I did a search on these Taliban fighters.

What I found was worse.

Not only did trump release 5 thousand Taliban fighters back to battle but he removed sanctions on Taliban leaders.

His peace agreement he signed last year with the Taliban gave a lot of concessions in the name of trying to show " good faith."

The mess in Afghanistan would have happened no matter who was president and no matter what type of so called peace agreement was signed.

The bush boy never should have invaded. He should have handled 9-11 the same way Clinton handled the first World Trade Center bombing. He hunted down all responsible. They were either killed or are rotting in prison for life.

Afghanistan didn't have anything to do with 9-11. bin laden and al queda were in Afghanistan and the Taliban wouldn't help bring them to justice.

So the bush boy made a mess in Afghanistan and let bin laden go at Tora Bora to live in Pakistan for years until Obama found him and had him killed.

Afghanistan and Iraq wars never should have happened. Both were a waste of human life and caused destabilization of the Middle East.

Both wars should end. Both wars were destined from the start to end badly for the United States.

The bush boy was wrong to start them. Obama was wrong to continue them. trump was wrong to make them worse. Hopefully Biden will end both of those wars.
1) Trump released the Taliban fighters as part of a prisoner exchange. These sort of exchanges happen all the time, usually without controversy.

2) Obama was quite enthusiastic about the Afghanistan War:

3) Let’s not forget Bill Clinton’s crimes:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back