Trump Pushes Back on Candace Owens Undermining Vaccine: ‘People Aren’t Dying When They Take the Vaccine’

Hello, new guy. How are you? Good? Good. I noticed you popping off about the national debt in one of the threads around here a while ago. You sounded rather confident. But it seemed like the same old red helmet/blue helmet pablum we see so much around here.

I just wanted to let you know that it was only by my good grace that I didn't pause on the thread and stomp an intellectual mudhole in your rear end in front of all of your friends when I saw it. Just going by the stupid questions you were asking, it was clear that you're just as clueless.

Anyway. I just wanted to make you aware of that. Have a nice day.
Just another Polly Parrot Dimmer....

LOL

The left is one to talk. All politics...........LIES and BS.

Doesn't matter. All of you including Trump can be the Lab Rats.

No one that is a Non Prog will ever trust you again. To see mushroom clouds in your cities will be refreshing. Non Progs have different views on issues. But it is a sign of weakness to Progs who would promote beastiality over traditional marriages.
"To see mushroom clouds in your cities will be refreshing"....see? This is what today's rightwing is hoping for. No wonder they are all into thug behavior and Jan 6th happened.

Is this Trumps finest hour, albeit a year late ?
He's painted himself into a corner. He's desperate to take credit for the vaccines, but he also downplayed the virus to the rubes.

I doubt it will matter. They'll forgive their cult leader and obediently vote for him.

Remember, he's the only one who can "save America" from the "commies" and from "evil".

We're reaching the point where the fascists who are keeping this thing going for their own ends are beginning to show their hands as Americans wake up to the power grab and the courts begin to rule on the over reach.

But...that means we're also reaching the point where questions about operation foreknowledge trumps the operation warp speed narrative. Pun intended.

I've spoken of this previously on the board.

I'm confident that Trump is fully aware that he'll be met with some very uncomfortable questions in the near future with regard to his role in helping to set the table for all of this. So it should be expected that he'll jump back on the bandwagon and try to blend in like he's on the bus.

Relevant reading....

Anyway. That's all I have to say about that.

Full

How is a personal choice decision right or wrong? It is a opinion based on each person. Far as I can tell he still would not force it on people. If he wants the jab...........fine........I don't.
He says they are effective in fighting Covid

Agree?

He's painted himself into a corner. He's desperate to take credit for the vaccines, but he also downplayed the virus to the rubes.

I doubt it will matter. They'll forgive their cult leader and obediently vote for him.

Remember, he's the only one who can "save America" from the "commies" and from "evil".

Trump made Covid prevention political

Now he is paying the price

We're reaching the point where the fascists who are keeping this thing going for their own ends are beginning to show their hands as Americans wake up to the power grab and the courts begin to rule on the over reach.

But...that means we're also reaching the point where questions about operation foreknowledge trumps the operation warp speed narrative. Pun intended.

I've spoken of this previously on the board.

I'm confident that Trump is fully aware that he'll be met with some very uncomfortable questions in the near future with regard to his role in helping to set the table for all of this. So it should be expected that he'll jump back on the bandwagon and try to blend in like he's on the bus.

Relevant reading....

Anyway. That's all I have to say about that.
Dec 2019 is much too late. This report mentions RsSHC014 virus. That came from the outskirts of Kunming where Daszak collected it on 18 Ap 2011. Baric took it back to North Carolina. But a closer-related virus, the Chinese military's virus 99.1% similar to SARS-CoV-2, was obtained in Feb 2017 at Zhoushan Island, due east of Wuhan. U.S. Army medical research would know about both viruses.

This issue will be a problem for Trump. By the time the 2024 election rolls around there will be more data and time and we'll see where everyone stands.

Yes, we have just found an Omicron link to the Chinese military virus mentioned above. Omicron mutation, D796Y, which is also a Beluga whale coronavirus link, is N at that position in the military virus. The D (aspartic acid) has 4 hydrogen atoms. The N (asparagine) has 5. This is the virus that can replicate in neonatal rat cells, and links to Omicron's evolution in African mice.

We also notice that positions 408 and 410, R and Q amino acids In SARS-CoV-2 that lock onto fatty acids, is also a Q at position 410 of the Chinese military virus.

We also notice that positions 408 and 410, R and Q amino acids In SARS-CoV-2 that lock onto fatty acids, is also a Q at position 410 of the Chinese military virus.

Wrong
That would be the lactose inhibitor of N amino acids at position 412

Wrong
That would be the lactose inhibitor of N amino acids at position 412
No, you've only learned just this morning the word 'lactone.' Glutamine at position 410 is a fat-hunting amino acid, and a commie virologist, probably with less fat than an American, would notice it.

No, you've only learned just this morning the word 'lactone.' Glutamine at position 410 is a fat-hunting amino acid, and a commie virologist, probably with less fat than an American, would notice it.
Nonsense

The non-binary stochastic inhibitor inhabits the range 407-416 with the exception of duplicitous similarity

This military virus, 99.1% similar to SARS-CoV-2 comes from a bat that suffers from tick infestations, why it links ticks carrying like viruses to Asian water buffalo and Brazilian cattle. In post #30, we would say that Baric was doing GOF as early as 2011, before any funding.

Forum List

Back