Trucker gets 110 years prison sentence

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

I don't care how badly that truck is burned, there are always special professionals to call in that know how to "read" and look at these things and figure out what was going on physically with the truck.

This "judge" doesn't even consider this, much less bring the truck manufacturer in on this to see if this is a common problem with trucks of that year or that type. And the company's mechanics weren't called in to answer to the judge, whether they kept this truck in proper, legal, working condition.....and show a paper trail of work done.

There's a LOT of things this "judge" did NOT DO in relation to a case like this, which is highly suspicious in itself.

As for "being tied to state laws"..........BULLSHIT!!!! Judges make the decision by using the laws as a GUIDE. They only use cop-outs like this, when they don't have a clue what they feck they are doing!!! This whole trial needs to be thrown out the window and the trucker needs a new one, and this "judge" needs to be investigated!!

Over the past few decades, I've read about several truckers not being able to stop, and plowing into traffic killing some people. NONE of them got anything more than a slap on the hand and their licenses revoked......but the companies they worked for were put under heavy investigation. Which leads me to believe this "judge" has some kind of interest in this company, which NEEDS to be investigated in itself.

The Colorado judge has said mandatory-minimum sentencing laws forced him to impose the long prison term.

He was convicted of vehicular homicide by a jury.

If it was in fact mechanical failure, then the owner of the truck should be on the hook for the penalty.

He drove past a runaway ramp instead of taking it. What type of mechanical supposed break down

sentenced to 110 years in prison after an explosive brake-failure accident that left four people dead

It's in the first paragraph.
Doesn't say much. If you have no air brakes lock up. Again drove past a runaway ramp. Probably burned his brakes off due to lack of experience. You would not believe the number of roadies who can't even back straight. Perhaps a law against newbies in the mountains too

Forum List

Back