Trump proudly announces plan to continue to con his supporters

Just another example of the sheer terror these people have because they know he could win again and this time they won't be able to cheat as they did last year.
He'll never win again. He's toast, except for the hotel and golf course business, and it does not even look like much of that is doing real well for him. I think he makes his money on well crafted start-ups and getting out with the cash before they crash. Same plan he has for America. That is why he doesn't care about the constitution for the long term of the country, as long as he can get what he wants and get out.

He'll never win again. He's toast, except for the hotel and golf course business, and it does not even look like much of that is doing real well for him. I think he makes his money on well crafted start-ups and getting out with the cash before they crash. Same plan he has for America. That is why he doesn't care about the constitution for the long term of the country, as long as he can get what he wants and get out.
Haha...yep, billionaires become billionaires because their endeavors fail...That makes perfect sense.
Dude...you cant wonder why you’re not taken seriously by sane folks...right?

Haha...yep, billionaires become billionaires because their endeavors fail...That makes perfect sense.
Not everyone can be like you or Trump who were born with silver spoon up your asses. I mean it’s fine if your parents were wealthy, but you were just born into that lifestyle. You coasted off of that fortunate circumstance. You’re nothing to be impressed with even if you like to think otherwise.

Not everyone can be like you or Trump who were born with silver spoon up your asses. I mean it’s fine if your parents were wealthy, but you were just born into that lifestyle. You coasted off of that fortunate circumstance. You’re nothing to be impressed with even if you like to think otherwise.
Trump turned millions to billions....if an idiot can achieve that why don’t all millionaires become billionaires?

Trump turned millions to billions....if an idiot can achieve that why don’t all millionaires become billionaires?
Lol this is so stupid. Trump was simply handed millions of free capital. That’s a completely different concept of someone becoming a millionaire by building up to it. They don’t have the capital to invest to become billionaires. Anyone in Trump’s position could pull this off.

Can I tell you just how pathetic it is how you rag on food stamps recipients yet you give Trump a pass on be handed millions? It’s so fucking stupid lol

I think that the trump membership card is a hoot. Maybe he and his handlers will come up with an official decoder ring that will allow anyone stupid enough to pay good money for it to receive secret messages straight from Capt. Orange Marvel himself.
We are seeing the usual Prog con in action. Everything we do is now more and more expensive. Many things from the slaves around the world you have no issue with though are not rising as fast.

Oh, and you are? :auiqs.jpg:

Since it hasn't happened over the past decades I doubt I'll every come across a politician that I'll really believe in to such an extent. To hold such a belief it must be nice in some ways but also aggrevating in others. I've nothing against those sending him money. Key question is how the OP puts it,

Maybe it will be used to prop up MAGA-friendly Republicans running in 2022? Maybe it will be used to fuel a Trump presidential run in 2024?

If it does go towards the mid-terms it'll be interesting to see what influence Trump's support carries. Especially in regard to primary campaigns.

Forum List

Back