Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Where did they get this Brainless Barbie?

I think she’s great.
I do too. She called Drumpf a racist. At least she was honest.

Are you?
Incredible? Amazing? A super bad muthafucka? Absolutely.

You are?

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
She's a resident in another state so she has to do mail-ins.
So what?

People don't want to die or contract something that will kill another person which is way more important.

And your POINT being? That's right, as usual, you HAVE no point, other than "Orange Man Bad", in a VERY thinly veiled attempt to hide your REAL point in this pathetic thread. Pathetic AND pitiful.

The point is not "Orange Pig Bad". The point is you're a fucking hypocrite.

Actually she doesn't HAVE to, it's just inconvenient for her to return home in order to vote.

So the argument is one of inconvenience not a requirement. I'm sure she went home for weddings, funerals, graduations, birthdays, she just put voting on a lower priority.

The principle is the same for people afraid of catching a fatal disease.

Actually she doesn't HAVE to, it's just inconvenient for her to return home in order to vote.

So the argument is one of inconvenience not a requirement. I'm sure she went home for weddings, funerals, graduations, birthdays, she just put voting on a lower priority.

If you can figure out a way for here to attend funerals by mail-in let me know. Voting takes about an hour of standing in line and 5mins on the machine and I'm sure you will have something to say about if she takes a military hop just to vote.....so just voting by absentee is okay in her case.

But Democrats want to change ALL VOTING to absentee, maybe they can get people who are deported to Honduras to vote in our elections then...

YEAH..that's the ticket!!!

If you can figure out a way for here to attend funerals by mail-in let me know. Voting takes about an hour of standing in line and 5mins on the machine and I'm sure you will have something to say about if she takes a military hop just to vote.....so just voting by absentee is okay in her case.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. We can even talk about the economic savings by using mail-in voting. Since people can't travel to their voting sites for free, they have to drive, or take public transportation to get there. Vs the cost of a stamp.

But Democrats want to change ALL VOTING to absentee, maybe they can get people who are deported to Honduras to vote in our elections then...

You need to explain how a resident of Honduras registers to vote first. They have to have an american birth certificate, or naturalization papers. And even the worst of governments can review documents.

So, you are whining and crying for someone doing something you are claiming everyone should do.

And you wonder why you are the board village idiot.

You need to explain how a resident of Honduras registers to vote first. They have to have an american birth certificate, or naturalization papers. And even the worst of governments can review documents.
Yeah....sure.....and Democrats never lie or cheat. They're 100% honest, scouts honor.

They don't work where they live, moron. That's the only way they can vote.
Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

So the press secretary was away from home for 10 years.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
You support voter fraud. That's the long and the short of it.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.
Uh, no, it's not, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

There are many reasons to vote by mail which are not fraudulent. For myself, it's because I don't trust the electronic voting machines which have no paper trail. To circumvent that problem, I vote by mail.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
That’s not a good reason it will be thrown out

Yeah....sure.....and Democrats never lie or cheat. They're 100% honest, scouts honor.

Wrong again.

Yep.....it's practically impossible to cheat because Nancy Pelosi wouldn't allow it. BTW, she's changing House rules to allow proxy voting for up to 10 representatives by only one being present because of COVID-19. So 200 Democrats could vote on legislation with only 20 voters actually being in Washington.

I see you can't answer the question.

Yep.....it's practically impossible to cheat because Nancy Pelosi wouldn't allow it. BTW, she's changing House rules to allow proxy voting for up to 10 representatives by only one being present because of COVID-19. So 200 Democrats could vote on legislation with only 20 voters actually being in Washington.
How many people have to be in the situation room for the president to authorize a nuclear launch?
If they allow remote voting for nuclear war, they should allow remote voting.

I see you can't answer the question.
No....i just think you're seriously living in denial.
If the Soviets in the DNC can frame Trump's National Defense Director, fake Russian Collusion, and impeach Trump over a private phone call, imagine what corruption they intend with mailing ballots out to every motherfucker who established residency in the US. All they need is on person living at the residence to accept the ballots. They can make sure they get filled out even if the person they're addressed to has been deported.

... imagine what corruption they intend with mailing ballots out to every motherfucker who established residency in the US. All they need is on person living at the residence to accept the ballots. They can make sure they get filled out even if the person they're addressed to has been deported.
Only citizens can vote. If a citizen gets deported, they can still vote.

... imagine what corruption they intend with mailing ballots out to every motherfucker who established residency in the US. All they need is on person living at the residence to accept the ballots. They can make sure they get filled out even if the person they're addressed to has been deported.
Only citizens can vote. If a citizen gets deported, they can still vote.

Bullshit. Democrats are running out of American voters so they're transplanting them from 3rd World countries.
Besides....
How the fuck can someone retain their citizenship if they're deported?

Forum List

Back