Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Where did they get this Brainless Barbie?
They don't work where they live, moron. That's the only way they can vote.
Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

So the press secretary was away from home for 10 years.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
You support voter fraud. That's the long and the short of it.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
According to the Drumpf rubes that means she voted at least twice each time. How come Drumpfs commission on illegal voting didnt catch her?

Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.

I think she’s great.
I do too. She called Drumpf a racist. At least she was honest.

I think she’s great.

Are you?

I think there is an easy fix to this

No more voting by mail becuase even in person counting votes we fuck it up

Looking at you florida

Definitely never digital. Never

Are you sure??

If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.
Uh, no, it's not, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

There are many reasons to vote by mail which are not fraudulent. For myself, it's because I don't trust the electronic voting machines which have no paper trail. To circumvent that problem, I vote by mail.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

I think she’s great.

Are you?
Incredible? Amazing? A super bad muthafucka? Absolutely.

Good post. Only more proof of Republican hypocrisy about mail in voting. All they have is lies about voting fraud.

You obviously don't get why she voted by mail...but you don't get many things.

She works in another state.. good for her
These leftists are too dumb to get it.

Applying for an absentee ballot is not the same as the bullshit they are trying to pull.

They twist shit and then wonder why they look stupid doing it.

The military votes this way because guess why? They're not physically able to be in their precinct to do it in person

Huge difference than this vote by mail scheme

Good post. Only more proof of Republican hypocrisy about mail in voting. All they have is lies about voting fraud.

It's no such thing, work on your critical thinking skills.

Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. I think Mcenany lives in Tampa. Her husband is a pitcher for the Rays.
Trump is fraudulently claiming residence in Florida.

Forum List

Back