Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years

She works in another state.. good for her
These leftists are too dumb to get it.

Applying for an absentee ballot is not the same as the bullshit they are trying to pull.

Please enlighten us, How is the world is that different??
Mass ballot mail outs =/= REQUESTED absentee ballots.

Mass mail outs means thousands upon thousands of ballots being sent to:
Dead people
Vacant homes
Ineligible voters

Which translates to thousands of ballots "floating" around in public ripe for cheating.

You want to change the norms for voting you need to purge the voter roles and make people re-register.
Absentee ballots are still verified for authenticity before being counted.
Might be the funniest thing I read all day haha

She works in another state.. good for her
These leftists are too dumb to get it.

Applying for an absentee ballot is not the same as the bullshit they are trying to pull.

Please enlighten us, How is the world is that different??

Dead people
Vacant homes
Ineligible voters

Which translates to thousands of ballots "floating" around in public ripe for cheating.

You want to change the norms for voting you need to purge the voter roles and make people re-register.
Absentee ballots are still verified for authenticity before being counted.
Might be the funniest thing I read all day haha
Sounds like you should start reading your own posts.

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
Where did they get this Brainless Barbie?
Well, they didn't hire her for her intelligence, that's for sure.
She has a JD from Harvard, you fucking moron.

Looks like voting by mail is awesome and convenient for Donald Trump and his press secretary, who says not everyone should have access to mail voting.
They don't work where they live, moron. That's the only way they can vote.
Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

So the press secretary was away from home for 10 years.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
You support voter fraud. That's the long and the short of it.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.
Uh, no, it's not, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

There are many reasons to vote by mail which are not fraudulent. For myself, it's because I don't trust the electronic voting machines which have no paper trail. To circumvent that problem, I vote by mail.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
No, that isn't sufficient justification. If you say you don't trust the voting machines, than you are admitting that you believe voter fraud is real, but you've been saying precisely the opposite for months.
Fucking moron, I never said there's no voter fraud.

Ever???
Sure you did.

Are you sure??
Trump's home is in Florida. Many people who work in Washington live somewhere else, like almost every member of Congress.

That was before tramp was the Potus, I really don't care what he does , just know he doesnt' need to stand in line, and he did before.
So does Impeached Trump and his press secretary, since they both vote by mail but Impeached Trump says that's fraudulent.
If you vote by mail when you're home on election day, the only justification is voter fraud.

There are many reasons to vote by mail which are not fraudulent. For myself, it's because I don't trust the electronic voting machines which have no paper trail. To circumvent that problem, I vote by mail.

Ever???
No, that isn't sufficient justification. If you say you don't trust the voting machines, than you are admitting that you believe voter fraud is real, but you've been saying precisely the opposite for months.

Ever???
Sure you did.
Quote me....

It also raises an interesting constitutional question. Can they place a "poll tax" in the form of a "mask" mandate for people voting.
Why not open more voting locations? Fight for that ,, but mail in is not a options democrats will be sending out millions of ballots to dead ppl and they will be stolen.
Two problems with opening up more locations, first is cost, which was a point before the coronavirus. The second is since the outbreak they're having trouble getting enough volunteers to staff the existing polling places. These positions were usually staffed by retired people, who are currently the most susceptible, so they're not volunteering, and I don't blame them.

Are you sure??

Ever???

Ever???
Sure you did.
Quote me....
Prove you didn't. You're a TDS moron. All TDS morons claim voter fraud is not a problem.

It also raises an interesting constitutional question. Can they place a "poll tax" in the form of a "mask" mandate for people voting.
Why not open more voting locations? Fight for that ,, but mail in is not a options democrats will be sending out millions of ballots to dead ppl and they will be stolen.
Two problems with opening up more locations, first is cost, which was a point before the coronavirus. The second is since the outbreak they're having trouble getting enough volunteers to staff the existing polling places. These positions were usually staffed by retired people, who are currently the most susceptible, so they're not volunteering, and I don't blame them.
So senators and local reps
Get your family and friends down there

Dead people
Vacant homes
Ineligible voters

Nobody is doing mass mailings of "ballots". They are mailing out "applications" not ballots.
Anybody can get an application, you can probably pick them up the county/city just like you can pick up a passport application from the post office. The application still has to be verified against the registration rolls before a ballot is mailed out.

Don’t be lazy go vote

As one person pointed out. It can take an hour of standing on line in order to vote. People may do that for other reasons, but voting shouldn't be one of them. Especially when the alternative is to vote from the safety of their own home.

The republican states love it with long lines and scant polling places. Voter suppression is rampant in all republican states.

Don’t be lazy go vote

As one person pointed out. It can take an hour of standing on line in order to vote. People may do that for other reasons, but voting shouldn't be one of them. Especially when the alternative is to vote from the safety of their own home.

The republican states love it with long lines and scant polling places. Voter suppression is rampant in all republican states.
Sure sure

Well, they didn't hire her for her intelligence, that's for sure.
She has a JD from Harvard, you fucking moron.
Is she "Legally Blonde"?

Last edited:
Good post. Only more proof of Republican hypocrisy about mail in voting. All they have is lies about voting fraud.
Exactly.

Such is the hypocrisy of the reprehensible right.

You're an idiot. Please quit starting worthless threads. Thanks.
Your an idiot. Stop responding.
"You're" an idiot. Idiot.

Dead people
Vacant homes
Ineligible voters

Nobody is doing mass mailings of "ballots". They are mailing out "applications" not ballots.
Anybody can get an application, you can probably pick them up the county/city just like you can pick up a passport application from the post office. The application still has to be verified against the registration rolls before a ballot is mailed out.
I've already posted links disproving this in various other threads.

Forum List

Back