trump praises Putin and Xi at Waco rally

Which specific policy or policies are destroying our country...???

The border.
Inflation.
Fuel prices and their plot to get rid of gas stoves.
International affairs; first time being threatened by a nuclear armed country since the 60s.
Spending on vote buying and pet projects.
Allowing the Chinese to buy valuable US farmlands.

Aww memories.....

“Why shouldn’t I root for Russia, which I am?” Carlson had said in 2019, as Putin was threatening Ukraine, building up his troops on the two countries’ border."

Right-wingers have collectively decided to support Putin in any invasion into Ukraine a few years ago....because why not?

If it doesn't turn out the way they hoped, they can simply go back and claim they were always against whoever they need to be against at the moment...right-wingers aren't required to remember any position they had beyond 10 minutes ago

trump loves Poootina and Xi. He sees them as what he is aspiring to be...which is an Authoritarian Leader. The other reason wants to become president again is to enjoy the legal immunity that comes with the job. He has three or four probably indictments coming and he knows if he sits in the WH, the DOJ will not indict him.

As I have said many times before, the GOP has a trump problem. He cannot carry independent voters. He loses, again.
Zelensky rightfully doesn’t want to surrender territory to Russia
Especially since he no longer fears them
Take away demoscum support and zelenskyy will be shitting his pants.

Open borders, equity, and pandering to criminals and queers.
There is not an open border policy for illegals. There is no open border to just walk through. They are being caught at the border.

There is a refugee policy for asylum seekers, but only from the 3 -4 countries our Nation determined were in dire straights for their citizens...and they only become legal refugees if the immigration court judge, at their due process hearing, agrees they meet the legal standard.

What In The World is wrong with equity? -the quality of being fair or impartial -fairness, impartiality.

What pandering has Biden given to criminals? Law and order and safety of the public, resides with the States.

Pandering to trans? How did Biden do such?

Last edited:
I don't want Russia in Ukistan either. I prefer it desolate. The avg IQ is single digit and the society incapable...of anything.Wipe it clean/grow some bean
I’m going to take a big chance and give you credit for more sense than that

I dont think there is anything superior or inferior about ukraines

And if so it does not matter

We must not allow russia to practice the law of the jungle by overrunning a smaller country by force

Forum List

Back