trump praises Putin and Xi at Waco rally

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

What is wrong with the MAGA faithful. They listen to a man that praises two of the greatest Dictators in the world, and they still want him to sit in the WH again.

Never connect Joe Biden with Xi again. Obviously, trump wants to join both as Authoritarian leaders.

What is wrong with the MAGA faithful. They listen to a man that praises two of the greatest Dictators in the world, and they still want him to sit in the WH again.

Never connect Joe Biden with Xi again. Obviously, trump wants to join both as Authoritarian leaders.

I'm more of an Augusto Pinochet guy, myself.

xv443.jpg

President Trump wasn't "praising" these leaders, he was just commenting on their appearance and intelligence. Especially in comparison to the dim bulb who is currently ruling America. Of course Trump is going comment favorably on that, he knows that trashtalking these people is no way to get their cooperation in his plan.

And he was pointing out that he would be getting the parties together and resolving the war situation in Ukraine in quick order once he takes over again.

I don't think libs like that, because they are pro-war. But Trump's ideology of Peace and Prosperity are what he's running on.

Trump loves dictators, because he wants to be one, but it's not as easy to become a dictator in the USA as it is in other countries.
Remember when Trump said he wanted to "terminate" the constitution? It was rated true:

with Trump claiming that if re-elected president in 2024, “I will have the disastrous war between Russia and Ukraine settled. It would never have happened.”

I agree

Trump would instantly block funding and allow Russia to take Ukraine

President Trump wasn't "praising" these leaders, he was just commenting on their appearance and intelligence. Especially in comparison to the dim bulb who is currently ruling America. Of course Trump is going comment favorably on that, he knows that trashtalking these people is no way to get their cooperation in his plan.

And he was pointing out that he would be getting the parties together and resolving the war situation in Ukraine in quick order once he takes over again.

I don't think libs like that, because they are pro-war. But Trump's ideology of Peace and Prosperity are what he's running on.

Trump is taking sides against his country

Why isn’t he praising the NATO alliance and commending Ukraine for their magnificent effort

Last edited:

I support trump but at the same time i support Ukraine independence

What is so hard about that for dems to understand?

Last edited:

Poor jimboliar, that TDS tumor is pressing against his optic nerve and he cant read now. Nothing of the sort in this article except that Poopeypants is destroying the country

Little leftists like the OP have always underestimated what bigger and more powerful leftists like Putin and Xi are capible of. What they don't realize is that those two are aligning with each other, and they're going to do the same thing to us that Reagan did to the Soviet Union. That appears to be their plan, as far as I can tell. China is dropping the dollar, selling off their US Treasury holdings, and buying up gold like crazy. Meanwhile, Russia is bankrupting us with their war in Ukraine. How long can all this go on before the US collapses?

Trump knows they're smart. He would have stayed a step ahead of them but unfortunately, we have an idiot President who's walking right into their trap, even helping them to defeat us.

Trump is taking sides against his country
trump is a Traitor. He is a racist and a man who really want to be King of the US. But try to tell his cult that.

The GOP Primary is going to come down between trump and desantis. I don't really think desantis can get low enough to take trump out. trump will paint little Ronnie as the Son of Satan. destantis will try to make the primaries about policy and trump will steal the show, as he did in 2015, with name calling and insults. trump will be the nominee and he will lose again and we will have to face a couple years of false "voter fraud" claims all over again.

The MAGA mantra is, "If we lose, there was massive voter fraud. If we win, it was a fine election." Look at the loser Kari Lake. That is her slogan since she was defeated by Hobbs.

But US Policy is to support Ukraine against the Russian invasion

Trump is taking sides against us

Trump is against Sleepy Joe's policy of endless war, but instead is looking to establish peace.

Why is opposition to Brandon's sabre rattling and war mongering considered "taking sides against us"?

It isn't like Sleepy Joe is risking anything in this pointless war.

trump is a Traitor. He is a racist and a man who really want to be King of the US. But try to tell his cult that.

The GOP Primary is going to come down between trump and desantis. I don't really think desantis can get low enough to take trump out. trump will paint little Ronnie as the Son of Satan. destantis will try to make the primaries about policy and trump will steal the show, as he did in 2015, with name calling and insults. trump will be the nominee and he will lose again and we will have to face a couple years of false "voter fraud" claims all over again.

The MAGA mantra is, "If we lose, there was massive voter fraud. If we win, it was a fine election." Look at the loser Kari Lake. That is her slogan since she was defeated by Hobbs.
Wow jimboliar, the end must be near now with your stage 4 TDS.....you are foaming at the mouth with these commie rants. Your concept of reality is the opposite of the truth.
Maybe you should try the latest Reich version of a facediaper.....a plastic bag over your empty head held by a rubber band.

Trump loves dictators, because he wants to be one, but it's not as easy to become a dictator in the USA as it is in other countries.
Remember when Trump said he wanted to "terminate" the constitution? It was rated true:
We already have a dick & a tater in the WH, so it must be pretty easy.
Election fraud can do it every time

But you will still vote for the man, even though he is a Poootin supporter and obviously imbalanced. You are just another MAGA cult member, who is probably sending money to the Champion Grifter named trump.
Hahahahahahahaha Dimmer ilk lecturing us on cults and grifters. Hahahahahahahahahaha with Al Capone in the White House hahahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back