trump praises Putin and Xi at Waco rally

Poootin did not attack Moscow when trumpy was president because he thought Donnie would win a second term and would then destroy NATO, paving the way for Poootin to reassemble the old USSR. But trumpy lost and Poootin figured he may as well move in to Ukraine. Poootin is a modern day Hitler. Go cash your Russian check Comrade. I am through debating you.

"Pootin" never attacked Moscow, you fucking idiot.

Poootin did not attack Moscow when trumpy was president because he thought Donnie would win a second term and would then destroy NATO, paving the way for Poootin to reassemble the old USSR. But trumpy lost and Poootin figured he may as well move in to Ukraine. Poootin is a modern day Hitler. Go cash your Russian check Comrade. I am through debating you.
Why would Putin attack Moscow? Dumbass.

What is wrong with the MAGA faithful. They listen to a man that praises two of the greatest Dictators in the world, and they still want him to sit in the WH again.

Never connect Joe Biden with Xi again. Obviously, trump wants to join both as Authoritarian leaders.
This is such a classic liberal take. The reality is that Xi and Putin are smart, and Biden is an addled moron. He's always been a moron, and now he's addled on top of that. Pretending that isn't the case won't get anything solved and will only make things worse. But that's what liberals do.

Last edited:
Putin would be as goofy as you if he did that jimboliar.
Putin was afraid of Trump so he waited until the fake election was over and Poopeypants shut down US oil production. Putin then sold Pinochijoe all the oil he needed and used those billions to fund his war.
You aren't very bright are you??

Putin would be as goofy as you if he did that jimboliar.
Putin was afraid of Trump so he waited until the fake election was over and Poopeypants shut down US oil production. Putin then sold Pinochijoe all the oil he needed and used those billions to fund his war.
You aren't very bright are you??
Under President Biden the US is now the world's leading energy producer. Furthermore even at the height of the pandemic the Government did not shut down a single well, or project. Although the Neo-GOP propaganda wing went all Chicken Little over Joe's EO's to cancel a pipeline an the pause on leasing of federal lands and convinced most of their Viewers/Flock that the rising gas prices in 2020 and 2021 we the result of those EO's.

Ww never got that much Russian Crude oil.

This is such a classic liberal take. The reality is that Xi and Putin are smart, and Biden is an addled moron. He's always been a moron, and now he's addled on top of that. Pretending that isn't the case won't get anything solved and will only make things worse. But that's what liberals do.
Sad that that "addled moron" cleaned your boy's clock in 2020...and will do it again in 2024. Go back to your fetal position.

Sad that that "addled moron" cleaned your boy's clock in 2020...and will do it again in 2024. Go back to your fetal position.
Poopeypants thinks a clock is that thing that goes off when its time for a new Depends.
What a dimbulb you are jimboliar.

Only if they can attract enough morons that say "I like what's going on in this country, I'll vote for more high energy prices, inflation, open borders and out of control pork spending!"

Forum List

Back