trump praises Putin and Xi at Waco rally

He he really think the independent voter is going to support him in 2024? He has shown he is anti-democratic and a big supporter of Autocracy.
You're right about one thing. I don't think the majority of Independents would support Trump because the majority of them lean towards the touchy-feely side of things rather than the pragmatic side.

You're right about one thing. I don't think the majority of Independents would support Trump because the majority of them lean towards the touchy-feely side of things rather than the pragmatic side.
The majority of independents seem to be more Dimmer kook than anything else.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
You mean Republican Allies Xi and Putin?
I hope so. It would be a welcome opposition to the destructive democrats.

What is wrong with the MAGA faithful. They listen to a man that praises two of the greatest Dictators in the world, and they still want him to sit in the WH again.

Never connect Joe Biden with Xi again. Obviously, trump wants to join both as Authoritarian leaders.

Total stupidity there Jimmyboy.

jbrownson0831, your boy will never be elected to any office again. And if Dems and Independents don't stop him, there are real Republicans out there that will make sure he never sits in the WH again.

I just cannot understand how a man who praises Poootin, Xi, publicly states he would give the country of Ukraine to Russia can still be a favorite for Republican voters. MAGA has turned the once proud GOP into a Poootin Loving, trump humping, cult.

Weird that you can't understand it, because it is literally all made up in your head.
Real world, none of what you write is true.

That's what the conspiracy theorist are saying. But we all know it's not true. It's just a dispute between Russia and Ukraine. And that's all it is.
Those who stick their nose in between that dispute is going to get called out of it. And even threatened. That's the chain of events that have to happen when one comes between two bodies in dispute.

Some guy in a bar thought he was going to snuggle up to my ex wife while we were having an argument one night. Guess what happened to him?

He took your former wife away from you?

It takes a little work to be a Conservative and support things that aren't usually on the path of least resistance.

He took your former wife away from you?

He thought he could. But he ended up unable to do much of anything except hold a wet towel on his nose. What happened after I was hauled off to jail was hilarious.
She did leave with some guy. They got pulled over, he got DUI and ended up in the same holding cell as me. She was in a holding cell with other women for PI and fighting with the cops.

It was a hell of a night.

By the time her daddy bailed her out of jail, I'd already gotten home, packed my crap (along with the washer and dryer) and was gone for good.
I heard she's on her 5th husband now.

More kookbabble from the Dimmer peanut gallery.
As for coddling despots, who paid one billions for oil and pays the other billions for laundering?
Trump is an illiberal, anti-democratic, neo-fascist wannabe dictator.

He proved that when he fomented a rightwing domestic terrorist attack on 1/6 to lawlessly overturn the 2020 election and take control of the government as an unelected despot.

What is wrong with the MAGA faithful. They listen to a man that praises two of the greatest Dictators in the world, and they still want him to sit in the WH again.

Never connect Joe Biden with Xi again. Obviously, trump wants to join both as Authoritarian leaders.
They are smart people, Xi got his puppet elected President, and Putin was smart to wait out the Trump years, and knew when to strike with China's puppet in the Oval

He proved that when he fomented a rightwing domestic terrorist attack on 1/6 to lawlessly overturn the 2020 election and take control of the government as an unelected despot.
Trump supports our laws and all of us as real Americans....doesn't include you of course.
1/6 was a Dimmer plot that, as usual, didn't come out as expected.
And you and your band of wackos......are idiots

And again.....fascists are leftists dimwit

Forum List

Back