trump praises Putin and Xi at Waco rally

Democrats lie and gas light.

Trump is right about Xi and putin. Both are smart and dangerous while Biden is dumb and incompetent.

If democrats really support Ukraine they would let Poland give Ukraine migs.

Democrats don't really support Ukraine, they are posers. Imagine how many Ukrainians would be alive today if they got fighters early on.

You mean Republican Allies Xi and Putin?
This is who you voted for....Xi's Puppet:
“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,” the former vice president said. “I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks." - Joey Xiden....

Trump is an illiberal, anti-democratic, neo-fascist wannabe dictator.

He proved that when he fomented a rightwing domestic terrorist attack on 1/6 to lawlessly overturn the 2020 election and take control of the government as an unelected despot.

Only a complete uninformed moron would say Trump organized any attack. Why is it every leftist is a born liar?

Democrats lie and gas light.

Trump is right about Xi and putin. Both are smart and dangerous while Biden is dumb and incompetent.

If democrats really support Ukraine they would let Poland give Ukraine migs.

Democrats don't really support Ukraine, they are posers. Imagine how many Ukrainians would be alive today if they got fighters early on.
Ukraine washes their dirty money. They cannot lose that very important appliance.

What was so genius about invading Ukraine?
I thought Trump knew more than the Generals?
You would think he would know it was a bad idea for Putin

You leftists with your major comprehension problems. I told you Putin was smart because he waited for Trump to leave and a bumbling idiot to take his place. Of course that was smart. How could you say it wasn't. But saying somebody did something smart does not mean you support their actions. It's just that you leftists are born liars and try to change words around to mean something other than what was said.

with Trump claiming that if re-elected president in 2024, “I will have the disastrous war between Russia and Ukraine settled. It would never have happened.”

I agree

Trump would instantly block funding and allow Russia to take Ukraine
Trump was the one providing actual weapons to Ukraine. Putin would have hesitated to cross Trump because like Reagan, Trump was unpredictable.

Trump was the one providing actual weapons to Ukraine. Putin would have hesitated to cross Trump because like Reagan, Trump was unpredictable.

Trump held up vital weapons to Ukraine until they would provide dirt on Joe Biden

Putin had a ready puppet in Trump
He did not want to mess up the relationship

Yes it does. Especially when you consider he has explicitly admired the things they do.

Do you think he is referring to ther high school report cards?
Wrong again. Trump is saying our adversaries are intelligent and shouldn’t be underestimated. That we need to be smart with what we are doing, to they do not get the jump on us. Putin has gained way more with Obama and Biden in office and that is for a reason, they have no idea what they are doing.

Forum List

Back