trump praises Putin and Xi at Waco rally

Kookboy we don't care if Trump ever wins again or not, we only care that the commie Reich ilk in the White House be replaced.
Anything....I repeat ANYTHING....is better than the anti American terrorists running our country now. The Ukraine is only of interest to Poopeypants because of the kickbacks he and other Dims receive.

Dementia knows if he didn't give hundreds of billions or our tax dollars to Ukraine, Zelenskyy would let out what really took place in the Hunter/ Burisma deal among others.

What is wrong with the MAGA faithful. They listen to a man that praises two of the greatest Dictators in the world, and they still want him to sit in the WH again.

Never connect Joe Biden with Xi again. Obviously, trump wants to join both as Authoritarian leaders.
Fake News.

Just because he comments on how capable and smart they are, doesn’t mean he admires what they are doing. The “leaders” of Europe and Biden are total dolts, and have made a big mess of things in provoking a war with Russia.

You idiots just keep calling Putin names: dumb, insane, crazy. As if that is somehow actually going to change anything.

In my opinion ....Trump just signaled Putin to 'Hang in there, when I'm Prez you can get the whole enchilada'.

I realize many didn't hear it exactly like I thought I did.
But, that's what the message was. Hold on, Vlad. Help is coming.

with Trump claiming that if re-elected president in 2024, “I will have the disastrous war between Russia and Ukraine settled. It would never have happened.”

I agree

Trump would instantly block funding and allow Russia to take Ukraine

It's not like that would hurt America in any way. It's not like any of us really care anything about what goes on in Europe.
Putin and his government sucks. Zelensky and his government sucks.

In my opinion ....Trump just signaled Putin to 'Hang in there, when I'm Prez you can get the whole enchilada'.

I realize many didn't hear it exactly like I thought I did.
But, that's what the message was. Hold on, Vlad. Help is coming.

Putin’s strategy is to delay until Republicans are in power

They will pull funding to Ukraine as soon as they take control

If Trump is elected, he needs to stay out of it. It's none of our business. We have more important things to worry about.

It's not like that would hurt America in any way. It's not like any of us really care anything about what goes on in Europe.
Putin and his government sucks. Zelensky and his government sucks.

It would destabilize the European theater that we have supported for 80 years

I didn’t see Zelensky invade Russia

Forum List

Back