Trump passes liberal health bill...........

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Can anyone tell if there is anything conservative about it that a conservative would would want to support? From what I saw it was help for insurance companies, screwing those with preconditions, screwing those who are old, and screwing those on Medicaid. Whats to like??? Anybody???

The pussy grabber "passed a bill"??? When did that happen?

If you mean the ASSSSinine Repub mess, that's the biggest transfer of wealth in a single bill in the history of the US.

It harms the elderly, disabled, women, children, certain disabled vets, will raise premiums sky high, take health care away from the poor, will cause the deaths of millions but gives enormous bucks to the 2%.

Its a Repub dream come true.

082560e60cb3881d46d8154a89b94893.jpg

Can anyone tell if there is anything conservative about it that a conservative would would want to support? From what I saw it was help for insurance companies, screwing those with preconditions, screwing those who are old, and screwing those on Medicaid. Whats to like??? Anybody???

Trump hasn't passed anything. Neither has the Senate. The only ones that passed the Trumpcare bill are the House.

And, for you Trumpkins that don't know what that means, it means that there is still no healthcare law yet. In order for the law to get passed, it would have to go through the Senate with zero changes, and THEN to Trump for signature and passing the bill.

However................if the Senate changes anything in the bill, it then has to go back to the House where they pass it again with the Senate changes, and then send it to Trump for signature.

Trump hasn't passed anything yet, and there are already rumblings that the Senate is going to wait for the CBO to grade it before passing it. There are also strong suggestions that the House bill as is, won't make it through the Senate.

What's Trump gonna do when the Senate shoots it down?

If you mean the ASSSSinine Repub mess, that's the biggest transfer of wealth in a single bill in the history of the US.

It harms the elderly, disabled, women, children, certain disabled vets, will raise premiums sky high, take health care away from the poor, will cause the deaths of millions but gives enormous bucks to the 2%.

Sounds bout right to me, your point is what. I don't like fags, radical muslums, or illegal immigrants. Don't I have the right to my ideology or do we all have to think like you?
Sorry you snowflakes aren't winning anymore, there's a new sheriff in town. You do still have the right to move to country that you like, we can help you pack if you need help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds bout right to me, your point is what. I don't like fags, radical muslums, or illegal immigrants. Don't I have the right to my ideology or do we all have to think like you?
Sorry you snowflakes aren't winning anymore, there's a new sheriff in town. You do still have the right to move to country that you like, we can help you pack if you need help.

0Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sad not one conservative sees anything good in the Trump health bill?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your bigotry and ignorance has nothing at all to do with it.

You don't like the US Constitution and our long history of being a melting pot. Okay, I get that.

Like it or not, he's not a sheriff. He's the president. He's not a dictator either. He has said he wants to gut the constitution and yes, I admit, he has a start. But, patriotic Americans will fight back.

Suck it up cupcake. The constitution stays.

0Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sad not one conservative sees anything good in the Trump health bill?????

You say it's "liberal" but, in fact, it's very typical RWNJ garbage. You should be thrilled - right up until you look at your own options.

Oh wait, I forgot you must be one of the 2%, us ain't nobody else would vote for the pussy grabber and his sicko attack on the America and the constitution.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You say it's "liberal" but, in fact, it's very typical RWNJ garbage.

it perfectly liberal in that it keeps govt in control. If conservative it would switch to capitalism to reduce prices by 80%. Always have to start in kindergarten with you and you never graduate.

Forum List

Back