Law abiding citizen faces 21 years in prison for having gun magazine of more than 10 rounds....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is exactly what the anti gunners want...they want to make owning a gun legally perilous because of arbitrary, meaningless laws that do not stop criminals or mass shooters...

This man faces a long prison sentence...he did not use a gun to commit a crime, he did not use a gun to injure anyone....he did not, in fact, have a gun with him at the time he was arrested....

What was his crime...he had 3 gun magazines in a locked box...that held more than 10 rounds.....

Exactly according to plan for anti gunners....they caught exactly who they wanted with this stupid law......

NY Army Veteran Charged With Illegal Pistol Magazines, Faces 21 Years In Prison - The Firearm Blog

Mokhiber is an Army veteran. He was a Staff Sergeant for 9 years. He was involved with OIF and after the Army he became a US Contractor before becoming a NY armed guard. He has no prior criminal record.

The jury acquitted Mokhiber on the DWI charge, defense attorney James M. Ostrowski said. But the weapons charges each carry a potential seven-year prison sentence when Mokhiber returns before Judge Matthew J. Murphy III in about two months.

The gangs of New York...with their 17 round magazines in their illegal Glocks...are laughing their asses off....

Like you, I disagree with the law and the sentence. But, in all honesty, he knew he was breaking the present law and should have known better, Perhaps others in like situations will learn from this.

Like you, I disagree with the law and the sentence. But, in all honesty, he knew he was breaking the present law and should have known better, Perhaps others in like situations will learn from this.
. . . and when the government makes it a crime to post unpopular opinions on the internet, you will still refuse to be outraged.

Yeah...it was dumb......but he should take this to the Supreme Court...after Kennedy and ginsburg retire and Trump appoints two more, real Justices.....

. . . and when the government makes it a crime to post unpopular opinions on the internet, you will still refuse to be outraged.
When that happens, I'll be there with my honest opinion, just as I am giving now.

I don't want to have a gun. I'm not comfortable with that, but in case of an entry of someone I did not want in my home, I felt that a gun was the optimum protection. So I thought of getting a toy gun that looked real to an intruder and demanding he leave.

But the bummer there is I accidently pull the trigger and a flag saying "BOOM" bursts out. I'm a gonner.

Forum List

Back