trump pardons will cost $2 Million

You whine about selling pardons after the Marc Rich fiasco?

:lame2:

Did Marc Rich pay for a pardon?
Seth Rich paid dearly . You better believe that.

Marc Rich goes back a ways.. He was paying for Israeli Jews to visit Yemen and Yemeni Jews to visit Israel among other things.

I am FASCINATED-----how much were israeli jews being paid to visit Yemen? Can you name a few?
After Yemeni jews visited Israel----did they go back
to Yemen in any significant numbers?

It was a fair sized swap.. I have no names. Let me see what I can find.

Meanwhile, he was a controversial guy.

a "fair sized swap"??? swap of what? I am
very interested in knowing in what part of
Yemen the fair-sized israeli population landed.

Marc Rich - Conservapedia
Marc Rich, who likewise was implicated in the BCCI scandal, is the biggest tax cheat in American history. Rich fled the country. He was a big donor to the Clintons and the Democratic party, so Bill Clinton wanted to pardon him. Eric Holder, who later served as Barack Obama's Attorney General, arranged the pardons. Former President Jimmy Carter publicly called it "disgraceful".

Marc Rich goes back a ways.. He was paying for Israeli Jews to visit Yemen and Yemeni Jews to visit Israel among other things.

I am FASCINATED-----how much were israeli jews being paid to visit Yemen? Can you name a few?

yes he was----I will PATIENTLY wait for your information on the JEWISH POPULATION SWAP
to Yemen

yes he was----I will PATIENTLY wait for your information on the JEWISH POPULATION SWAP
to Yemen

No.. he did pay for Ethiopian Jews and Yemeni Jews to relocate to Israel, but this was a visitor swap.. and I think it must have been about 1997.. I just can't find the particulars. The story goes that he was connected to the Mossad and the Jewish Mafia.. Who knows?

to Yemen

No.. he did pay for Ethiopian Jews and Yemeni Jews to relocate to Israel, but this was a visitor swap.. and I think it must have been about 1997.. I just can't find the particulars. The story goes that he was connected to the Mossad and the Jewish Mafia.. Who knows?

yemenite jews know-----they are a very tight knit
people and since they have large families--they end up RELATED to each other. What is a "visitor swap" ?
The "story goes that he was connected to Mossad and
Jewish Mafia...." I have been hearing and reading
about such connections for decades---actually more than 50 years.

to Yemen

people and since they have large families--they end up RELATED to each other. What is a "visitor swap" ?

As I recall.. Jews from Israel who had ties to Yemen visited Yemen and Yemeni Jews visited Israel..

to Yemen

As I recall.. Jews from Israel who had ties to Yemen visited Yemen and Yemeni Jews visited Israel..

don't depend on your recollection. What really happened is that the very small population of jews
in Yemen were either helped out to Israel or the USA.
That country is not exactly a TOURIST draw for jews of
any origin

y'all aren't quoting anything I said, and I'm still getting alerts because of the thread chain.

Do me a favor, break it off.

to Yemen

don't depend on your recollection. What really happened is that the very small population of jews
any origin

No these were temporary visits that March rich paid for.. There was a group of Yemeni Jews who were big and brawny people who were hired as body guards for the king of Jordan.. Hasbani.. or Habani Jews.. They were warriors.

Yemen is not a draw, tourist or otherwise, for anyone.

to Yemen

any origin

No these were temporary visits that March rich paid for.. There was a group of Yemeni Jews who were big and brawny people who were hired as body guards for the king of Jordan.. Hasbani.. or Habani Jews.. They were warriors.

Yemen is not a draw, tourist or otherwise, for anyone.

Habbani jews have been BODY GUARDS for yemeni arab rulers for a long time, something like SIKHs in India have been body guards for Indian hindu rulers.
Both groups tend NOT to assassinate their employers.
(with rare exception). I don't think there are any left
in Yemen---those guys are in Israel. Big and brawny ---well RELATIVELY speaking
are t

Of course trump and Giuliani are selling pardons. trump is a souless piece of Dog Dung.
That, sir, is an insult to all dog turds ever to pass through a K-9's sphincter.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

An associate of Rudy Giuliani told a former CIA officer a presidential pardon was “going to cost $2m”, the New York Times reported on Sunday in the latest bombshell to break across the last, chaotic days of Donald Trump’s presidency.

1610931218881.png

Wow!!....That anonymous source guy is everywhere!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back