Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

BFD!

Fuck off you uneducated piece of shit. Already refuted asswipe. Learn to read not just swallow your Dim master’s jizz. Your tax bombshell was a dud. California has the most debt of an any state. Period. After all, you are an illiterate uneducated libtard lemming. Go back to your hovel peasant.

Trump has the most debt of any presidential candidate. I thought having all this debt made him 'smart'. Does that make California smart, too?
Now move the goal posts. You’re done. Dismissed as liar. Enjoy that $1.8 trillion in debt. Trump looks really smart compared to you.

got to 1.10....he calls himself 'smart' because he doesn't pay any federal income tax. Why doesn't he? Because he's chock full of debt. How am I moving the goal posts? You are saying Cali is in the shit because it is in a lot of debt and that is really bad. I'm giving you an example - albeit your Orange Hero - of doing exactly the same thing and apparently it is smart. So which is it? Is it smart to be in debt or not? Personally? I think the latter. BTW, the only thing that matters in real terms, is the debt-to-GDP ratio.

State vs individual is a dishonest comparison. As educated people know, leaving you out. So he took legally deductions. Did you? Your idiocy is astounding. Well, not really.

Debt is debt. 20 years ago I was having a conversation with a multi-millionaire and I straight out asked him about debt and getting rich etc. He asked me this question: "Would you rather have $1 million in the bank or owe the bank?" I said a million in the bank. He said "same here in both personal and business and a country's debt. It is much better to have all three in positive cash flow. You can go in debt for a while, but you don't want to stay there". Donnie Dickhead has been in debt almost his whole working life, which is why he gets tax exemptions, especially on the $900 million loss as stated in the NY Times. Not even going to talk about the six chapter 11's he's filed. And no, that is not good business filing for chapter 11. Gates never has. Buffet never has. Jobs never did. All the great business leaders never have. Trump? Not once, not twice - six times. That is bad business acumen right there.

The $750 was an filing extension fee...not what he paid in taxes....you know what makes me sick is that Wallace knew that or if he didn't he should never moderate another debate.....
First question out of the box last night and it was not even fact checked by Wallace or FOX news.........
Not sure how that’s better since without the extension fee, he didn’t pay any income taxes.

The $750 was an filing extension fee...not what he paid in taxes....you know what makes me sick is that Wallace knew that or if he didn't he should never moderate another debate.....
First question out of the box last night and it was not even fact checked by Wallace or FOX news.........

Oh fuck off. And where do you think that $750 went? A slush fund, or a federal tax collection account. Stop being a dick.
Jeeze does the truth always trigger you?.....The filing fee goes to the treasury via the IRS....he wanted an extension and that's the fee for it....so you stop being a dick....

You people will be begging us on your knees for food within 6 months. And we'll cut off California's water supply :muahaha:

Cali will build a desalination plant.
You'll be in the poor house long before the rest of the states. You do know that the likes of NY contributes 10s of billions to the federal tax coffers, while red states like Kentucky (good old Mitch McConnell) take billions in hand outs. You do get that, right? So, please - leave.....I dare you...:muahaha:
Your utter bullshit is piling up. See dumbfuck, California will NOT build those plants. Why. Cost. That’s why they aren’t there now. Oops. Now STFU ignoramus. Leave Cali. Please. Enjoy that $1.8 TRILLION in debt you have. Handouts? You best shut up about that. Begging for a bailout. New York and Cali leading the list.
Debt per capita, California barely makes the Top 20. Anyway, after the Orange Buffoon's tax records have been discovered, sounds like living in debt is the bigley way to go. Thought a Moronic Twat like yourself would be okay with it. Or is it only when the Orange Messiah does it, that it is okay and he can be the exception to the rule?

Poor little uneducated fuckwad. Your tax bombshell already fizzled out. DUD. Gee moron, California refuses to count unfunded liabilities as debt. Thus your numbers are bogus at best. You just beat like Biden did. Moronic twat? Yes you are. Dismissed.
Don’t forget that Trump is currently under investigation in NY for tax fraud.
HAhahah! By the uneducated moronic AG there? She’s a national JOKE moron. Go ahead and pin your hopes on that lifelong loser. Noth8ng but a Cuomo sock puppet who has LOST her biggest cases.
That joke handed Trump a humiliating defeat at the Supreme Court earlier this year.

Maybe you don’t take her seriously but Trump’s lawyers do.
The joke didn’t win anything. Trump still does not have to hand over his taxes. James is a joke to everybody in the know. She has nothing. Just like you.
SCOTUS ruled against Trump 7-2 obliterating his hack lawyer’s wacko argument.

Trump wouldn’t be scrambling so desperately if he wasn’t so scared.

Not sure how that’s better since without the extension fee, he didn’t pay any income taxes.
That's not true...he paid his taxes eventually....most tycoons file for an extension due to the complicated tax laws...its takes an army of CPA's to go over Trumps taxes.....

That's not true...he paid his taxes eventually....most tycoons file for an extension due to the complicated tax laws...its takes an army of CPA's to go over Trumps taxes.....
He did not. His final filing had zero tax liability for the year beyond that $750.

You can overpay in previous year(s) to not have to pay more in a future year(s).

Dude did nothing illegal. Move along.
Saying he did nothing illegal seems a bit premature.
You ignored the fact that President Trump told the truth for 3 years of several consecutive hearings that all pointed the same direction that he did not collude with the Russians, but in the Mueller hearings, all the Democrat lawyers reporting to Bob Mueller bleached their phones to avoid telling the depth of their depravity to be as deep state as hillary rodham. IOW they concealed their wrongdoing against the President and General Flynn. Then, Nancy z
Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Jerrold Nadler created a fake impeachment against President Trump, who as usual, told the truth. Down with Democrats who claim falsely that Trump did crimes that they just did.

He did not. His final filing had zero tax liability for the year beyond that $750.
Sometimes that's what happens when you have losses and write offs....Obama and Biden created those write offs....but I doubt you are correct....Trump via Trump enterprises pays millions of dollars in taxes...Trumps personal filling he files for his paycheck he gets from his company is not what his company pays in taxes....and that's what you are incorrectly implying.....

Sometimes that's what happens when you have losses and write offs....Obama and Biden created those write offs....but I doubt you are correct....Trump via Trump enterprises pays millions of dollars in taxes...Trumps personal filling he files for his paycheck he gets from his company is not what his company pays in taxes....and that's what you are incorrectly implying.....
Dude has a LOT of losses. Which is weird that he tells the IRS he lost a lot of money but claims he makes so much money.

Trump’s companies are pass through entities. These are not corporations like Walmart that pay corporate income taxes. His businesses all filter back to his tax filing. He doesn’t get a paycheck. He lives off the revenues from his businesses, which have been net negative for a few years.

You can overpay in previous year(s) to not have to pay more in a future year(s).

Dude did nothing illegal. Move along.
Saying he did nothing illegal seems a bit premature.
You ignored the fact that President Trump told the truth for 3 years of several consecutive hearings that all pointed the same direction that he did not collude with the Russians, but in the Mueller hearings, all the Democrat lawyers reporting to Bob Mueller bleached their phones to avoid telling the depth of their depravity to be as deep state as hillary rodham. IOW they concealed their wrongdoing against the President and General Flynn. Then, Nancy z
Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and Jerrold Nadler created a fake impeachment against President Trump, who as usual, told the truth. Down with Democrats who claim falsely that Trump did crimes that they just did.
If Trump has told the truth, he probably would avoided this. Remember how he claimed no one in his campaign has any contact with Russia and then we found that, like, everyone had? Lies like that make people in the FBI suspicious.

Dude has a LOT of losses. Which is weird that he tells the IRS he lost a lot of money but claims he makes so much money.

Trump’s companies are pass through entities. These are not corporations like Walmart that pay corporate income taxes. His businesses all filter back to his tax filing. He doesn’t get a paycheck. He lives off the revenues from his businesses, which have been net negative for a few years.
Rich people move in and out of wealth status all the time....do you pay your taxes without question?...don't you deduct what you can?.....that's all Trump did....just like most Americans do....

Obama/Biden in a failed attempt to improve the economy wrote the tax laws that Trump and everyone else took advantage of....if you libs have a beef about that call Joe......

They don't care. They want power and will say or do ANYTHING to get it.

Some of them want revenge against those who have done better than they. Some want revenge on the universe for them being born.

But ALL of them harbor ill will toward mankind.
Yes ....

This is why Leftist is considered a Mental Disorder.
IDIOTS Which one of you paid less than the 750 in taxes Trump your crooked AH paid ???
Why should he have paid more?

Geez, must be nice, wonderful news for Donald. Bad news for his re election attempt,

were his taxes prepared in accordance with the 74,000 pages of the US tax code? if yes, then all this means is that the tax code written by democrats, favors rich people.
If they were prepared in accordance with the tax code he has nothing to worry about in regards to the NYC investigation does he..yet he is fighting it all the way..
Of course he's going to fight it. The code is deliberately made so complex that not even IRS agents can always agree on some things. It's done that way so anyone can be made a victim. Yeah, I'd fight the whole thing too. And don't act like TRUMP! sat down with TurboTax and filled out the 1040 EZ form. He had an army of tax attorneys do this for him, and we haven't even heard from them.

Rich people move in and out of wealth status all the time....do you pay your taxes without question?...don't you deduct what you can?.....that's all Trump did....just like most Americans do....

Trump took away most people’s ability to file deductions by cranking up the standard deduction and eliminating the personal exemptions in addition to eliminating SALT deductions. Only some wealthy people itemize anymore so most Americans don’t file hardly any deductions.

Speaking of stare and local income tax, Trump limited my ability to deduct more than $10,000 in my own property taxes, however he has declared that his personal retreat, a compound called Seven Springs, somehow counts as an investment property and therefore has deducted $2.2 million in property taxes.

So it’s rules for thee and not for me when it comes to Trump’s taxes.

Forum List

Back