Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Left wing radio these past 2 days claiming how immoral trump was for claiming all of these deductions and using them lower his tax base so low....

I guess that makes every rich person...ALL of them...immoral, as they ALL use the same loopholes, both left and right leaning.

Trump can put all of this tax stuff to bed. All he has to do is cough up his taxes. Simple and done.
?? Thought the NYT had just posted them....or are you conceding that perhaps what the NYT has released is in fact fabricated?

If NYT has his tax records, why havent THEY posted them yet?

Look old if you can't see the pos for what he is it says lots about you

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
How did Hunter get the $3.5M from Russia?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Trump did nothing illegal. doesn't stop the left
How many lawsuits against him ??2000??? Trump is a crook
You're a traitor. How many long suits vs. you?
Good YOM KIPPUR
You don’t say that. It’s a day of atonement. Further shows you’re not a real Jew.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, considered to be holiest day of the Jewish year. Traditionally, the blood of an animal was sacrificed as a way to remove sin or defilement. Azog you had 10 days before your name is written into the book of death ,,Good luck
And yet you don't say Happy with it. You're a fraud and you're old. Won't be around much longer.

The real issue is not how much or how little Trump paid in taxes, it is the humongous amount of debt he has, mostly to foreign banks, businesses and governments, and much o f it is going to come due in the next 5 years.

If NYT has his taxes, then we should know whom he is in debt to, right? Wouldn't his tax information show where he received money from?

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Good YOM KIPPUR
You don’t say that. It’s a day of atonement. Further shows you’re not a real Jew.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, considered to be holiest day of the Jewish year. Traditionally, the blood of an animal was sacrificed as a way to remove sin or defilement. Azog you had 10 days before your name is written into the book of death ,,Good luck
And yet you don't say Happy with it. You're a fraud and you're old. Won't be around much longer.
lol doc today says I have many years left And your name is NOT in the book of life I won't go to the funeral

Good YOM KIPPUR
lol doc today says I have many years left And your name is NOT in the book of life I won't go to the funeral
He lied. Doesn’t want you to feel badly. Hell awaits.

Good YOM KIPPUR
Azog You and trump ,,dead men walking......and Jesus saves

Good YOM KIPPUR
What % you pay in Fed taxes? 15% on your $15M?

Good YOM KIPPUR
I pay nothing on an IRA until I take it out Been 3 or ,400,000 the last couple of years You figure out what 38% of that is And then there's a RE business

The real issue is not how much or how little Trump paid in taxes, it is the humongous amount of debt he has, mostly to foreign banks, businesses and governments, and much o f it is going to come due in the next 5 years.

If NYT has his taxes, then we should know whom he is in debt to, right? Wouldn't his tax information show where he received money from?
Not necessarily.... they may have his tax returns, but not the back up forms.

I'm pretty certain his tax returns were gotten legally from his Niece, Mary Trump... she likely had copies of them, due to a lawsuit she filed against him for cheating her and brother out of Fred Trump inheritance...

• Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate, California Sen. Kamala Harris just released their 2019 tax returns.
  • Biden’s return shows that he and his wife, Jill, made $944,737 in taxable income last year and paid $299,346, or a 31% tax rate, in federal income taxes.
  • The release came less than 48 hours after The New York Times published an investigation based on more than a decade’s worth of Trump’s tax returns showing that the president paid no federal income taxes for 10 of the past 15 years.

You people will be begging us on your knees for food within 6 months. And we'll cut off California's water supply :muahaha:

Cali will build a desalination plant.
You'll be in the poor house long before the rest of the states. You do know that the likes of NY contributes 10s of billions to the federal tax coffers, while red states like Kentucky (good old Mitch McConnell) take billions in hand outs. You do get that, right? So, please - leave.....I dare you...:muahaha:
Your utter bullshit is piling up. See dumbfuck, California will NOT build those plants. Why. Cost. That’s why they aren’t there now. Oops. Now STFU ignoramus. Leave Cali. Please. Enjoy that $1.8 TRILLION in debt you have. Handouts? You best shut up about that. Begging for a bailout. New York and Cali leading the list.
Debt per capita, California barely makes the Top 20. Anyway, after the Orange Buffoon's tax records have been discovered, sounds like living in debt is the bigley way to go. Thought a Moronic Twat like yourself would be okay with it. Or is it only when the Orange Messiah does it, that it is okay and he can be the exception to the rule?

Gee, all blue states are the most in debt.
And California can’t even supply drinking water or electricity to its citizens. Let alone transportation infrastructure.

Are you a fan of Trump?

Good YOM KIPPUR
Azog You and trump ,,dead men walking......and Jesus saves
Moses invests. Enjoy hell.

Good YOM KIPPUR
I pay nothing on an IRA until I take it out Been 3 or ,400,000 the last couple of years You figure out what 38% of that is And then there's a RE business
You mean you don’t pay anything!? Illiterate traitor.

I'm pretty certain his tax returns were gotten legally from his Niece, Mary Trump... she likely had copies of them, due to a lawsuit she filed against him for cheating her and brother out of Fred Trump inheritance...
If Mary did turn over his taxes, it wouldn't have been legal. Just because you have something doesn't mean you have the right to do with it as you please.

Trump still has his right to privacy, and mary wouldn't have any legitimate reason to release those returns to anyone.

Kinda like how because you paid for a meal at a restaurant with your credit card, just because the restaurant has your card, authorized by you, doesn't give them the right to share that information with other people.

I still contend that NYT doesnt have the information. I think they are trying to coax trump trying to prove his innocence by releasing them voluntarily.

However, NYT could prove me wrong by releasing what they say they have. If they have it, why havent we seen it? All we have is their word in it.

Also, that lawsuit was apparently filed Thursday? If that is correct, im pretty sure Mary trumps attorneys have not been able to do enough work to get ahold of trumps tax records yet.

If Mary did turn over his taxes, it wouldn't have been legal. Just because you have something doesn't mean you have the right to do with it as you please.

Trump still has his right to privacy, and mary wouldn't have any legitimate reason to release those returns to anyone.

Kinda like how because you paid for a meal at a restaurant with your credit card, just because the restaurant has your card, authorized by you, doesn't give them the right to share that information with other people.

I still contend that NYT doesnt have the information. I think they are trying to coax trump trying to prove his innocence by releasing them voluntarily.

However, NYT could prove me wrong by releasing what they say they have. If they have it, why havent we seen it? All we have is their word in it.
If it was her, there is no doubt, she checked with her lawyers, for the legality question.

She released other financials to the NY Times anonymously a few yrs back too for another financial story....

Also, that lawsuit was apparently filed Thursday? If that is correct, im pretty sure Mary trumps attorneys have not been able to do enough work to get ahold of trumps tax records yet.
Thanks! Did not know that....her suing has been talk for months... maybe there is more than one suit?

She had in depth financials on him, and gave them to the times...they wrote a BOMBSHELL Article on those financials.... she admitted recently that she was the anonymous source.

Good YOM KIPPUR
You mean you don’t pay anything!? Illiterate traitor.
ASSHOLE What's 38% of 400,000 ?? Whats about 30 % of another 300,000? Are you as smart as you think you are?

Forum List

Back