Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Look old if you can't see the pos for what he is it says lots about you

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
How did Hunter get the $3.5M from Russia?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Trump did nothing illegal. doesn't stop the left
How many lawsuits against him ??2000??? Trump is a crook
You're a traitor. How many long suits vs. you?
Good YOM KIPPUR
You don’t say that. It’s a day of atonement. Further shows you’re not a real Jew.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, considered to be holiest day of the Jewish year. Traditionally, the blood of an animal was sacrificed as a way to remove sin or defilement. Azog you had 10 days before your name is written into the book of death ,,Good luck
And yet you don't say Happy with it. You're a fraud and you're old. Won't be around much longer.
lol doc today says I have many years left And your name is NOT in the book of life I won't go to the funeral
What % you pay in Fed taxes? 15% on your $15M?
I pay nothing on an IRA until I take it out Been 3 or ,400,000 the last couple of years You figure out what 38% of that is And then there's a RE business
You mean you don’t pay anything!? Illiterate traitor.
ASSHOLE What's 38% of 400,000 ?? Whats about 30 % of another 300,000? Are you as smart as you think you are?
They don't care. They want power and will say or do ANYTHING to get it.

Some of them want revenge against those who have done better than they. Some want revenge on the universe for them being born.

But ALL of them harbor ill will toward mankind.
Yes ....

This is why Leftist is considered a Mental Disorder.
IDIOTS Which one of you paid less than the 750 in taxes Trump your crooked AH paid ???
Why should he have paid more?
Because the kid delivering my newspaper pays more Trump is a cheating SOB

Rich people move in and out of wealth status all the time...

Successful ones don't...
I’m blow away by the sheer amount of debt that Trump has had forgiven. The dude is very good at wasting other people’s money.
Do the banks see him as too big to fail?
I remember he talked about a remark he made to Marla Maples when he was walking down a street in NY and pointed to a homeless person and said to her that the homeless person was worth more than him because of all his debts.

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Good YOM KIPPUR
You don’t say that. It’s a day of atonement. Further shows you’re not a real Jew.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, considered to be holiest day of the Jewish year. Traditionally, the blood of an animal was sacrificed as a way to remove sin or defilement. Azog you had 10 days before your name is written into the book of death ,,Good luck
And yet you don't say Happy with it. You're a fraud and you're old. Won't be around much longer.
lol doc today says I have many years left And your name is NOT in the book of life I won't go to the funeral
I pay nothing on an IRA until I take it out Been 3 or ,400,000 the last couple of years You figure out what 38% of that is And then there's a RE business
ASSHOLE What's 38% of 400,000 ?? Whats about 30 % of another 300,000? Are you as smart as you think you are?

Some of them want revenge against those who have done better than they. Some want revenge on the universe for them being born.

Yes ....

IDIOTS Which one of you paid less than the 750 in taxes Trump your crooked AH paid ???
1. If he paid his legal bill, why are you whining about it? You do know, don't you, that when you own hundreds of businesses and have an army of tax attorneys, there are a lot of ways to offset losses, right? Especially when democrats write new tax laws allowing it to happen. Or are you just irate that he didn't get socked with a huge tax bill? You ought to check that bile, it's going to kill you one day.

2. You still get newspapers delivered? You do know there is this thing called the internet, right?

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

1. If he paid his legal bill, why are you whining about it? You do know, don't you, that when you own hundreds of businesses and have an army of tax attorneys, there are a lot of ways to offset losses, right? Especially when democrats write new tax laws allowing it to happen. Or are you just irate that he didn't get socked with a huge tax bill? You ought to check that bile, it's going to kill you one day.

2. You still get newspapers delivered? You do know there is this thing called the internet, right?
Leftists whine about the tax laws Joe’s been approving the last 47 years.

Yes ....

Why should Trump get to deduct $72000 a year, for hair cuts and hair styling, from his taxes?

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
All fake Soviet news

Why should Trump get to deduct $72000 a year, for hair cuts and hair styling, from his taxes?

What makes us think he did? Because the Biden campaign ran a smear piece based on "unnamed sources?"

The Biden campaign's propaganda newsletter of the NY Times is nothing but lies. They have no evidence, they made the whole thing up hoping that they would goad the president into releasing his taxes to prove they are fucking liars.

Yes ....

Because Joe has been in DC for 47 years approving the laws that let him.
Duh.

In summary, the dems and libs are pissed because Trump has taken advantage of the tax code written by democrats. Lib lunacy prevails.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

10 years of 15 the supposed billionaire paid NO TAXES and in 2 years he pays 750?? and you make excuses for the moron whose only income pluses were as a game show host and putting his name on buildings owned by others? He needed those lawyers cause he screwed so many and you support this sick POS ? Well good for you

Yes ....

why should Pelosi get to ignore her own mask rules to get her old tired hair done? Why should Feinstein be able to ignore those same rules in an airport?

the hypocrisy of you libs has no bounds.

Trump does his taxes in full compliance with the tax code, if you don't like that take it up with the dems that wrote the tax code.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

10 years of 15 the supposed billionaire paid NO TAXES and in 2 years he pays 750?? and you make excuses for the moron whose only income pluses were as a game show host and putting his name on buildings owned by others? He needed those lawyers cause he screwed so many and you support this sick POS ? Well good for you

those claims are lies. the NY times lied to you again and you stupidly bought into it. Now you and they look like fools.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

those claims are lies. the NY times lied to you again and you stupidly bought into it. Now you and they look like fools.
Are you a proud boy too red?? IF the NYTimes lied WHERE is the pos ,trump ,the king of lawsuits suing them ??? Afraid it might end up in court so the world can see his cheating ass ?And one more item Who does he owe 400 million to ? Putin??

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

Are you a proud boy too red?? IF the NYTimes lied WHERE is the pos ,trump ,the king of lawsuits suing them ??? Afraid it might end up in court so the world can see his cheating ass ?And one more item Who does he owe 400 million to ? Putin??
why do you always attack, eddie? never once have i seen you respond in a reasonable manner to ANYONE who disagreed with you. lord knows i've tried but you can only slap a brick wall so often before you know it's just pointless.

you claim trump breaks laws but can't name them. you try to name AREAS where you have some "doubt" to cast and claim this as your victory, but not one single specific law trump broke. you are so willing to feed your own fears you're willing to eat any lie you must create in order to make HIM the liar.

$750 in taxes. that was "extra" on top of the millions he already paid. why must YOU lie about what trump paid in taxes? is lying OK when YOU do it?

and like so many have said - you didn't find what you wanted in the tax returns you did get so you move onto something else to keep the hate alive.

pretty fucking sad, dude. you're so mad at trump for "lies" you tell them yourself, but it's ok. like most people on the left, you're exempt from your own rules cause of feelz n shit.

Good YOM KIPPUR

Yes ....

no, I am just a US citizen who is capable of digesting facts and making my own conclusions. Unlike you, I choose to think for myself. How the fuck do you know who Trump owes money to? Who does Pelosi owe money to? and Biden? and Schumer? You think those dems are clean and virtuous? are you that stupid?

Forum List

Back