Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

More from the NYTs.

“As the president wages a re-election campaign that polls say he is in danger of losing, his finances are under stress, beset by losses and hundreds of millions of dollars in debt coming due that he has personally guaranteed. Also hanging over him is a decade-long audit battle with the Internal Revenue Service over the legitimacy of a $72.9 million tax refund that he claimed, and received, after declaring huge losses. An adverse ruling could cost him more than $100 million”.

The law Is catching up with the tax cheat and scam artist.

LOL..Your “billionaire messiah“ is a fraud.
Only in your Alt Left Delusional Reality .....

Back in the real world Trump is one of the most popular Presidents in modern history and set for a historic Landslide Victory in just a few weeks.
Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and are desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.

Last edited:

Back in the real world Trump is one of the most popular Presidents in modern history and set for a historic Landslide Victory in just a few weeks.
Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.
Maybe you shouldn't vote for him.

Lol..You Trumpers have been taken over and over again by this con man. He lies about his wealth just like he lies about voter fraud. You believe him I guess because you are lost and desperately searching for a leader. You all have been conned.
Tell us the praises of Joe and Nancy and Kamala and the rest. The flowers of humanity.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
I'd rather have someone who '''cheated''' on his taxes than someone like Harris/Obama/etc who HATE America/whites/cops

Dude ...

You are parroting Fake News from Fake News NY Times ....

No normal thinking person is taking you seriously at the moment.

Forum List

Back