Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

4gr7ad.jpg

Look old if you can't see the pos for what he is it says lots about you

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
How did Hunter get the $3.5M from Russia?
Prove hunter did get $3.5 million from Russia first.... who in russiia, what was it for, was it to hunter personally, or to his co owned firm....what was the business contract for if it is his firm?

Why does any of this matter???? Was something illegal done or suspected of being done?
Trump did nothing illegal. doesn't stop the left
How many lawsuits against him ??2000??? Trump is a crook
You're a traitor. How many long suits vs. you?
Good YOM KIPPUR
You don’t say that. It’s a day of atonement. Further shows you’re not a real Jew.
Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, considered to be holiest day of the Jewish year. Traditionally, the blood of an animal was sacrificed as a way to remove sin or defilement. Azog you had 10 days before your name is written into the book of death ,,Good luck
And yet you don't say Happy with it. You're a fraud and you're old. Won't be around much longer.
lol doc today says I have many years left And your name is NOT in the book of life I won't go to the funeral
What % you pay in Fed taxes? 15% on your $15M?
I pay nothing on an IRA until I take it out Been 3 or ,400,000 the last couple of years You figure out what 38% of that is And then there's a RE business
You mean you don’t pay anything!? Illiterate traitor.
ASSHOLE What's 38% of 400,000 ?? Whats about 30 % of another 300,000? Are you as smart as you think you are?
Idiot. I was Correcting your grammar not your math. Cannot wait til you’re in hell.

Thank you Obama...

Not just Obama but Trump and Bush as well, not to mention helpful accountants and lawyers. And it's not just Trump and top corporations but more benefited, e.g., an effective tax rate of 1.7 to 4.2 pct thanks to deductions, provisions in the law, and various loopholes.

The real issue is not how much or how little Trump paid in taxes, it is the humongous amount of debt he has, mostly to foreign banks, businesses and governments, and much o f it is going to come due in the next 5 years.

If NYT has his taxes, then we should know whom he is in debt to, right? Wouldn't his tax information show where he received money from?
Not necessarily.... they may have his tax returns, but not the back up forms.

I'm pretty certain his tax returns were gotten legally from his Niece, Mary Trump... she likely had copies of them, due to a lawsuit she filed against him for cheating her and brother out of Fred Trump inheritance...
Also, that lawsuit was apparently filed Thursday? If that is correct, im pretty sure Mary trumps attorneys have not been able to do enough work to get ahold of trumps tax records yet.
Thanks! Did not know that....her suing has been talk for months... maybe there is more than one suit?

She had in depth financials on him, and gave them to the times...they wrote a BOMBSHELL Article on those financials.... she admitted recently that she was the anonymous source.

Oh, I dont know. I was just going on this article which was posted on the 24th that said Mary filed the suit on Thursday.

Was there another suit for the same thing?

You people will be begging us on your knees for food within 6 months. And we'll cut off California's water supply :muahaha:

Cali will build a desalination plant.
You'll be in the poor house long before the rest of the states. You do know that the likes of NY contributes 10s of billions to the federal tax coffers, while red states like Kentucky (good old Mitch McConnell) take billions in hand outs. You do get that, right? So, please - leave.....I dare you...:muahaha:
Your utter bullshit is piling up. See dumbfuck, California will NOT build those plants. Why. Cost. That’s why they aren’t there now. Oops. Now STFU ignoramus. Leave Cali. Please. Enjoy that $1.8 TRILLION in debt you have. Handouts? You best shut up about that. Begging for a bailout. New York and Cali leading the list.
Debt per capita, California barely makes the Top 20. Anyway, after the Orange Buffoon's tax records have been discovered, sounds like living in debt is the bigley way to go. Thought a Moronic Twat like yourself would be okay with it. Or is it only when the Orange Messiah does it, that it is okay and he can be the exception to the rule?

Poor little uneducated fuckwad. Your tax bombshell already fizzled out. DUD. Gee moron, California refuses to count unfunded liabilities as debt. Thus your numbers are bogus at best. You just beat like Biden did. Moronic twat? Yes you are. Dismissed.

You people will be begging us on your knees for food within 6 months. And we'll cut off California's water supply :muahaha:

You'll be in the poor house long before the rest of the states. You do know that the likes of NY contributes 10s of billions to the federal tax coffers, while red states like Kentucky (good old Mitch McConnell) take billions in hand outs. You do get that, right? So, please - leave.....I dare you...:muahaha:
Your utter bullshit is piling up. See dumbfuck, California will NOT build those plants. Why. Cost. That’s why they aren’t there now. Oops. Now STFU ignoramus. Leave Cali. Please. Enjoy that $1.8 TRILLION in debt you have. Handouts? You best shut up about that. Begging for a bailout. New York and Cali leading the list.
Debt per capita, California barely makes the Top 20. Anyway, after the Orange Buffoon's tax records have been discovered, sounds like living in debt is the bigley way to go. Thought a Moronic Twat like yourself would be okay with it. Or is it only when the Orange Messiah does it, that it is okay and he can be the exception to the rule?

Poor little uneducated fuckwad. Your tax bombshell already fizzled out. DUD. Gee moron, California refuses to count unfunded liabilities as debt. Thus your numbers are bogus at best. You just beat like Biden did. Moronic twat? Yes you are. Dismissed.

Why didn't you just say you can't refute it. No surprises there. After all you are a white trash, Trumptard Deplorable.

Why didn't you just say you can't refute it. No surprises there. After all you are a white trash, Trumptard Deplorable.
Fuck off you uneducated piece of shit. Already refuted asswipe. Learn to read not just swallow your Dim master’s jizz. Your tax bombshell was a dud. California has the most debt of an any state. Period. After all, you are an illiterate uneducated libtard lemming. Go back to your hovel peasant.

Fuck off you uneducated piece of shit. Already refuted asswipe. Learn to read not just swallow your Dim master’s jizz. Your tax bombshell was a dud. California has the most debt of an any state. Period. After all, you are an illiterate uneducated libtard lemming. Go back to your hovel peasant.

Trump has the most debt of any presidential candidate. I thought having all this debt made him 'smart'. Does that make California smart, too?

Don’t forget that Trump is currently under investigation in NY for tax fraud.

HAhahah! By the uneducated moronic AG there? She’s a national JOKE moron. Go ahead and pin your hopes on that lifelong loser. Noth8ng but a Cuomo sock puppet who has LOST her biggest cases.

Trump has the most debt of any presidential candidate. I thought having all this debt made him 'smart'. Does that make California smart, too?
Now move the goal posts. You’re done. Dismissed as liar. Enjoy that $1.8 trillion in debt. Trump looks really smart compared to you.

Now move the goal posts. You’re done. Dismissed as liar. Enjoy that $1.8 trillion in debt. Trump looks really smart compared to you.

got to 1.10....he calls himself 'smart' because he doesn't pay any federal income tax. Why doesn't he? Because he's chock full of debt. How am I moving the goal posts? You are saying Cali is in the shit because it is in a lot of debt and that is really bad. I'm giving you an example - albeit your Orange Hero - of doing exactly the same thing and apparently it is smart. So which is it? Is it smart to be in debt or not? Personally? I think the latter. BTW, the only thing that matters in real terms, is the debt-to-GDP ratio.

The $750 was an filing extension fee...not what he paid in taxes....you know what makes me sick is that Wallace knew that or if he didn't he should never moderate another debate.....
First question out of the box last night and it was not even fact checked by Wallace or FOX news.........

got to 1.10....he calls himself 'smart' because he doesn't pay any federal income tax. Why doesn't he? Because he's chock full of debt. How am I moving the goal posts? You are saying Cali is in the shit because it is in a lot of debt and that is really bad. I'm giving you an example - albeit your Orange Hero - of doing exactly the same thing and apparently it is smart. So which is it? Is it smart to be in debt or not? Personally? I think the latter. BTW, the only thing that matters in real terms, is the debt-to-GDP ratio.

State vs individual is a dishonest comparison. As educated people know, leaving you out. So he took legally deductions. Did you? Your idiocy is astounding. Well, not really.

The $750 was an filing extension fee...not what he paid in taxes....you know what makes me sick is that Wallace knew that or if he didn't he should never moderate another debate.....
First question out of the box last night and it was not even fact checked by Wallace or FOX news.........

Oh fuck off. And where do you think that $750 went? A slush fund, or a federal tax collection account. Stop being a dick.

HAhahah! By the uneducated moronic AG there? She’s a national JOKE moron. Go ahead and pin your hopes on that lifelong loser. Noth8ng but a Cuomo sock puppet who has LOST her biggest cases.
That joke handed Trump a humiliating defeat at the Supreme Court earlier this year.

Maybe you don’t take her seriously but Trump’s lawyers do.

That joke handed Trump a humiliating defeat at the Supreme Court earlier this year.

Maybe you don’t take her seriously but Trump’s lawyers do.
The joke didn’t win anything. Trump still does not have to hand over his taxes. James is a joke to everybody in the know. She has nothing. Just like you.

Forum List

Back