Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

The original projection was 2.1 to 2.5 million deaths by the OSU health sciences team. Had we followed the Biden approach of doing nothing for 6 months we could well have reached this massive numbers of deaths.
You know calling BIden "vice president" is just honorary. He wasn't in charge of anything, and made no decisions about the coronavirus.
It is much better then the historical forerver title Impeached President of the United States.
I prefer Aquited forever President Trump
Prefer what you like. They have all been acquitted, but they were all impeached. The other 42 presidents were never impeached. Acquittal is just a matter of politics, not innocence.

I heard Tom Ridge today and I thought to myself... just think about how many are silent about who they will support. Ridge was (and is) one of the republicans that has been totally against Fat Donnie. 2015. From the get-go.
Total opposite to the flakes who said they wouldn't support Trump, and did. Remember his primary opponents and the flipper from SC?
Ridge joins Jeff Flake and Bob Corker in the junk heap of history.
Today Trump dodged questions about his taxes and guess what he said?
NOTHING and he walked away. It's gonna take the fat man a few days for the most unbelievable lies to be told. Maybe a week, but when Fat Donnie gets cornered he waits for Hannity to help him bullshit his way out. Or just wait for something to happen on the international front. Are you waiting for the news cycle to change?
No. Yes I saw that. His regular routine turned around and walk away when cornered. Coward.

Tough week for this fat boy........ exposed taxes, Brad Parscale tried to commit suicide, 3,500 US companies sued Trump over Chinese tariffs. Like I said several times Trump is not good for this country. DONNIE BOY IS IN BIG TROUBLE.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc (TSLA.O), Ford Motor Co (F.N), Target Corp (TGT.N), Walgreen Co (WBA.O) and Home Depot (HD.N) have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion (£235.35 billion) in Chinese-made goods.

You people will be begging us on your knees for food within 6 months. And we'll cut off California's water supply :muahaha:

Cali will build a desalination plant.
You'll be in the poor house long before the rest of the states. You do know that the likes of NY contributes 10s of billions to the federal tax coffers, while red states like Kentucky (good old Mitch McConnell) take billions in hand outs. You do get that, right? So, please - leave.....I dare you...:muahaha:

Cali will build a desalination plant.

Powered by what?
They can't even keep the lights on.
LOL!

They are building four power plants and there are another three in the pipeline.

Powered by unicorn farts?

I heard Tom Ridge today and I thought to myself... just think about how many are silent about who they will support. Ridge was (and is) one of the republicans that has been totally against Fat Donnie. 2015. From the get-go.
Total opposite to the flakes who said they wouldn't support Trump, and did. Remember his primary opponents and the flipper from SC?
Ridge joins Jeff Flake and Bob Corker in the junk heap of history.
NOTHING and he walked away. It's gonna take the fat man a few days for the most unbelievable lies to be told. Maybe a week, but when Fat Donnie gets cornered he waits for Hannity to help him bullshit his way out. Or just wait for something to happen on the international front. Are you waiting for the news cycle to change?
No. Yes I saw that. His regular routine turned around and walk away when cornered. Coward.

Tough week for this fat boy........ exposed taxes, Brad Parscale tried to commit suicide, 3,500 US companies sued Trump over Chinese tariffs. Like I said several times Trump is not good for this country. DONNIE BOY IS IN BIG TROUBLE.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc (TSLA.O), Ford Motor Co (F.N), Target Corp (TGT.N), Walgreen Co (WBA.O) and Home Depot (HD.N) have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion (£235.35 billion) in Chinese-made goods.
Cy Vance is looking at some possible tax fraud where Trump business payments are/were being made to a town outside Manhattan. Some of those payments, for Trump Tower, are for rent. Guess who pays Trump $$$ there... CHINA. Ooh boo Donnie!

This administration is making up shit about Hurricane paths to support Trump.

No, it’s very much not like any other administration.

The NY Times has a long track record of accurate reporting. Trump has a long track record of pathological lying.
The New York Times is the least respected laughingstock yellow journalist rag in American history. From the time they got the crap beat out of them by the National Enquirer in 1979, over the oil shortage hoax quote, and then, their laughable defense of the absurd Stephens-Davidowitz racism study, in which that time, they got drubbed by Ann Coulter, right up to the present day, the Times has been a joke.

As for Trump, I've repeatedly challenged liberals in this forum to present an example of ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever succeeded in doing that. All they do is post some screwy spin, that they got from left media, refuted every time. Ho hum/

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.
Prove it. Besides ,he DONATED 100% of his salary. This is a fuckin' issue? NYT is blowing it out their ass again.

I do in oh so many ways (snicker), and that is what a good accountant will do for you.

Anyone who wants to pay more can send it in.

But anything Trump does is
Orange Man Bad

Actually, Trump paid his taxes. Lots of tax. The $750 is another lie. That was merely the balance left over between what his preparers estimated and had already paid over the year and the IRS's final calculation.

Just another leftwing lie by the NYT and democrats hoping to damage Trump before the truth gets out.
Another Trump expert you are. What will you say when he leaves office broke and in jail?

No, I just follow the news and threads in this forum, not just the ones who tell you what you want to hear. What will I say? I guess we will need to wait and see first if Trump ever actually goes to jail.

Then I guess we will need to ask how it is Trump went to jail while so many around him, Hillary, Obumma, others committing far worse things NEVER DO?
Some on this board say Trump shouldn't reveal his taxes. I, like many, would agree that he should show the US citizens (and the world) he is on the up and up.

Someone could reveal the truth. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Agree?

Let's face it: The real reason the left is in such a tizzy for Trump's taxes, is that they're 110% sure they'll find a link to Putin. That alone is the sole reason. They've been barking up that tree since the day he and Melania came down the escalator.
If Trump revealed his taxes are you saying you wouldn't look at them?
Maybe the truth is something you don't care about.

Why would I even look at them? Don't care, no way, no how.

I didn't hire him to put up a building for me, I hired him to straighten out my country and undo the decades of damage the left has done to it.

And he's doing a wonderful job.
"Why would I even look at them?"

Hell if I know why you would. Hmmm... Maybe you don't want to know. Not even curious. LOL
This thread is about his taxes. Correct me if it isn't.

I care even less. Trump draws a salary of $400,000 per year, which he donates. After the next four years are over, he will have donated $3.2 million dollars to various federal agencies.

The tax-monkeys who have their panties in a bunch over his taxes, can kindly fuck off.
Yet he only paid $750 of tax. Does that make sense? Tax deduction of $94,000 for make up artist? God deeeeng. Wonder if I can claim the other woman. I will fire my accountant tomorrow.
You know he lost all the $500M he made on his reality show? All of it.
Cohen said Trump does his own vanity comb-over. He's very sensitive about that mop.
He also said Hope Hicks did it for him once in a while. That is the broad Trump wanted but couldn't get.
Prove it.

Geez, must be nice, wonderful news for Donald. Bad news for his re election attempt,
Yeah, i figured he was hiding something. Its legal, but its a bad look. I never cared and still dont care. He has my vote.

Geez, must be nice, wonderful news for Donald. Bad news for his re election attempt,

So you are mad at Trump for taking every legal deduction on his taxes? So, you don’t take any legal deductions on your tax returns? The last point is, shouldn’t you be upset with past Presidents and Congressmen for making so many deductions and write offs for rich people?

Not seeing how someone who takes legal write offs, credits and deductions is a bad guy and it is just one man, while others do the same.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

How much should he pay if he "reported losing much more money than he made"?

Yea, are you ever right?

Trump lying about his tax returns is baked in. He'd rather you talk about that, than the 40,000+ new Covid cases per day (and growing), while he lies we've rounded the corner.

Sure, some people will vote for a tax swindler, but no sane person will vote for a man who tried to bullshit a pandemic.
1. When you present one shred of evidence that Trump's tax returns are a "swindle", we'll be glad to look at that.

2. As for what Trump said early on about the pandemic, top Democrats were saying the same thing. Ho hum.

3. "40,000+ new Covid cases per day", huh ? And as long as we dealing with Covid numbers, OK, here's a couple more >>

Covid deaths/week

April 18 - 17,055
May 16 - 9,157
July 11 - 5,641
Sept 19 - 1,045 ..........................94% reduction

Covid Hospitalitions/week

1601354838797.png

70% Reduction from June
82% Reduction from April

Last edited:

Yea, are you ever right?

Here’s another group nearly 500 retired top military, national security officials endorsed Biden. Your boy Donnie is in big trouble.

WASHINGTON – Nearly 500 generals, admirals and former national security officials from both parties endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday, and blasted President Donald Trump as "not equal" to the challenges of the job in a letter released Thursday.
Nothingburger. These guys are all from the administrations of Obama and GW Bush, both open border, illegal alien huggers, China huggers, who hate Trump.

And this is supposed to mean something ?

Nothing is "exposed" Exposed by whom ? Got a list of the sources ? Let's hear it.

3500 traitors who left the US and went to China. They lost money ? They asked for it.,
Same ones John Kerry referred to as "Benedict Arnolds". And why did they leave ?becasue of the anti-business policies of Obama/Biden.

Try posting something factual of substance. So you don't like Trump. We got that. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back