Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

Prefer what you like. They have all been acquitted, but they were all impeached. The other 42 presidents were never impeached. Acquittal is just a matter of politics, not innocence.
"a matter of politics" Exactly what the ludicrous impeachment circus was.

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

~~~~~~
Lies, lies and more damned lies..... Here are some of the facts...
President Trump’s confidential tax records from 2005 have allegedly been leaked.
They show he paid $36,142,505 in annual taxes that year. with an additional penalty of $3,252,945

In addition President Trump has each each donated his salary to a charity.. Something Obama did not do. From all appearances Obama took standard deduction for contribution to charities...

Last edited:

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

~~~~~~
Lies, and more lies..... Here are some of the facts...
President Trump’s confidential tax records from 2005 have allegedly been leaked.
They show he paid $36,142,505 in annual taxes that year. with an additional penalty of $3,252,945

In addition President Trump has each each donated his salary to a charity.. Something Obama did not do. From all appearances Obama took standard deduction for contribution to charities...

10 out of 15 years he paid Zero in income tax.... for two of the five years he did pay income taxes, he paid only $750 those 2 years in income tax..

Don the Con is a serial and crooked tax evader, and an awfully bad businessman....

You've been had..... :(

The real issue is not how much or how little Trump paid in taxes, it is the humongous amount of debt he has, mostly to foreign banks, businesses and governments, and much o f it is going to come due in the next 5 years.

And how that makes Trump a security risk and raises conflicts of interest issues where Trump is acting in his own best interest rather than what’s best for the country and American people.

Wait....where are Bidens tax returns ??

Right here.
Oh, that's right. That's where he set up the S-corp to dodge payroll taxes. Shame, shame.

Again, the amount of taxes isn't the issue here. There are other organizations that will decide if Trump paid his fair share.
What's telling about the entire release is that Trump's lost millions of dollars, owes millions of dollars, but lives like he has millions of dollars.
When in actuality, he appears to be a crappy businessman and a borderline sham artist. That kinda blows the whole Trump persona to hell. :)
Well, except for that getting the American economy roaring after the Obama doldrums and being the first president in who knows how long to not start any new military conflicts. At this point, his business dealings are kind of a moot point and the fact that the usual suspects are having wet dreams about TRUMP!'s taxes tells me they don't have much of anything else to complain about. So, who beyond hard-core democrat sycophants gives a flying rat's patoot?

Sigh..we've been over this a lot. The economy was humming along quite nicely under Obama. And he was nice enough to hand it off to Trump. At the same time, if you're gonna give credit to Trump for a "roaring"economy, you also have to give him the blame for the economic fallout that came from him ignoring and downplaying the pandemic.

Again, I don't care how much Trump paid in taxes. The fact that his balance sheets show millions of dollars of lost and millions of dollars owed tells me he's a fraud. As I suspected all along. That's why he didn't want his tax returns released.
People would see for themselves he wasn't nearly the successful businessman he played himself up to be. It was all a lie.
Like I said, though, it's really kind of a moot point. The average voter recognizes this as the usual October surprise democrats try to pull every election and they have the last 4 years of TRUMP!'s record to compare to Quid Pro Joe's 47 years doing what, exactly? They're really not going to care a whole lot about partisan democrats (but I repeat myself) jumping up and down and yelling stuff about TRUMP!. They've been hearing that since 2016.

Well, I wouldn't go touting Trump's record for the last four years. Like his businesses, there's a lot of failure there and not much in the way of any successes.
As for Biden, you stay around Washington for that long, you're gonna have your successes and your failures. Part the game of longevity.
Revelations about Trump's financial failings may not move many voters to change, but the optics are worse than terrible. Puts a pin in the balloon of those lofty campaign ads that
tout Trump as a successful businessman.

Lowest black unemployment in history
lowest hispanic unemployment in history
lowest unemployment for women in history
Made peace in the middle east
Passed criminal justice reform letting thousands rotting in jail under Kamala Harris's vicious dishonesty and Joe Bidens racist policies.
Moved the embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, fulfilling the promise made by his SEVEN immediate predecessors.
Made NATO allies start paying for the defense alliance, fist time since Reagan.
Renegotiated the disastrous NAFTA into the USMCA

Lie all you want Chang, the facts speak much louder than you ChiComs do.

First three already heading down under Obama. Get some new talking points.
Two diddly squat countries that have no real bearing on ME peace process isn't an accomplishment. That's not peace. Come back to me when you've sat the major players down and solved the Palestinian issue.
Oh yeah, and moving the embassy to Jerusalem is one way NOT to make peace in the ME. :)
He gets one "attaboy" for signing the prison sentence reform act. However, the results look like a mixed bag so far. I'll still give him the attaboy. Wouldn't want him to get down on himself.

Look, I get it, the man can do no wrong in your eyes. But the fact of the matter is he hasn't done squat since he's been in office.
I wonder what his golf handicap is now? He's had plenty of opportunities to get that down.

As for Trump, I've repeatedly challenged liberals in this forum to present an example of ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever succeeded in doing that. All they do is post some screwy spin, that they got from left media, refuted every time. Ho hum/

"As for Trump, I've repeatedly challenged liberals in this forum to present an example of ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever succeeded in doing that. All they do is post some screwy spin, that they got from left media, refuted every time. Ho hum"

Let's go back to the original, shall we? The largest inauguration crowd size in history. Talked about it multiple times. Even at the CIA wall. Had Spicer repeat it. So it's on the record quite a bit. Yes he said this.
"In his first televised White House interview, Mr Trump was asked why he spent his first day in office summoning reporters to talk about crowd size, why he talking about crowd size at a meeting with the CIA, and why he then sent his press secretary Sean Spicer out to brief the media on crowd size".

As for Trump, I've repeatedly challenged liberals in this forum to present an example of ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever succeeded in doing that. All they do is post some screwy spin, that they got from left media, refuted every time. Ho hum/

"As for Trump, I've repeatedly challenged liberals in this forum to present an example of ONE lie that Trump has ever told. None have ever succeeded in doing that. All they do is post some screwy spin, that they got from left media, refuted every time. Ho hum"

Let's go back to the original, shall we? The largest inauguration crowd size in history. Talked about it multiple times. Even at the CIA wall. Had Spicer repeat it. So it's on the record quite a bit. Yes he said this.
"In his first televised White House interview, Mr Trump was asked why he spent his first day in office summoning reporters to talk about crowd size, why he talking about crowd size at a meeting with the CIA, and why he then sent his press secretary Sean Spicer out to brief the media on crowd size".

Anyone who says show me one lie that Trump has told, is just a mindless cultist. It Is laughable.

Last edited:

I do in oh so many ways (snicker), and that is what a good accountant will do for you.

Anyone who wants to pay more can send it in.

But anything Trump does is
Orange Man Bad

Actually, Trump paid his taxes. Lots of tax. The $750 is another lie. That was merely the balance left over between what his preparers estimated and had already paid over the year and the IRS's final calculation.

Just another leftwing lie by the NYT and democrats hoping to damage Trump before the truth gets out.
Congress has let America down by letting calumny run rampant in the press and pushing sociocommunist agendas.

So what is the problem?

Here is more about this so-called real estate mogul.

From the Times:

“The Apprentice,” along with the licensing and endorsement deals that flowed from his expanding celebrity, brought Mr. Trump a total of $427.4 million, The Times’s analysis of the records found. He invested much of that in a collection of businesses, mostly golf courses, that in the years since have steadily devoured cash — much as the money he secretly received from his father financed a spree of quixotic overspending that led to his collapse in the early 1990s.”

In other words, Trump was not a successful real estate mogul, he only played one on TV.

Friggin fraud.
The Antifacrat Party's Great Recession destroyed a lot of people's savings and real estate investments.
The Antifacrat Party lowered the mortgage lending standards because most Dem Voters are a huge credit risks due to their to regressive progressive amoral culture.

I thought you all voted for him because he was a business genius?
No you didn't .....

LMAO .... Leftist don't think !!!!
So..now you Trumpers are denying you voted for him because he was wealthy or thought he was a business genius..LOL.
I guess you voted for him because he was a master fraudster.
really? people voted for trump because they like him for being rich? never heard anyone say that.

so--you are blaming Mr Trump for a virus????!!!! like a James Bond villain creating a WORLD WIDE virus?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
= idiocy
It's not the virus, but Trumps botched response to the virus. Trump was told how bad the virus was on January 28th, and for the next month Trump played more golf than he did prepare America for a pandemic.
lame

Of course, his army of sycophants here will cover their ears, close their eyes and holler "Fake News"!
I'm too busy laughing at how you idiots on the left lap this crap up! Remember when Rachel Maddow told everyone that MSNBC had Trump's taxes? Remember what a farce that was? This is even more pathetic.

Run on the issues...not this bull shit! Oh wait...you can't DO that! Joe Biden is your candidate and he was one of the dumber guys in Washington BEFORE he got senile! Now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

And Im laughing at how far your nose is up #45's ass.

Just because there is evidence that #45 is possibly a tax evading cheat does not mean I'm a fan of Biden either. Neither of them are fit for office IMO.

I voted for Trump last time because the Democrats ran an awful candidate. I'll vote for him again because the Democrats have managed to run an even worse candidate this time! Joe Biden has literally been running for President for fifty years and he's never gotten the Democratic nomination because he's invariably said something so stupid he gets laughed out of the race. Not this time though! It doesn't matter how idiotic a statement Biden makes if the main stream media refuses to cover it!

Any of the 2016 presidential candidates could have been far better than this lousy inept incompetent president.

I know cultist like you refused to believed that Trump literally destroyed this country with his failures in handling the pandemic crisis. Trump and his cultist are responsible for all these sufferings of millions and millions of Americans that are facing today.

Trump is fighting with his last breath not to release his taxes in public all the way to the Supreme Court. What is he hiding? That only mean one thing....... he is a corrupted individual........ And you still vote for him again? That is sad isn’t it?

After almost 4 years of Trump he has shown that he is danger to American democracy and security. Demonstrated very poor leadership and only catered to a certain group. I am proud to vote for Biden.
You must really suck at what you do.
I don't know one person in any health field who is voting for Biden.
I’m proud of what I do. It’s one of those rare business that will flourish when more people get sick the more money I make.

You are not properly informed.

More than 70 former Republican national security officials, including some former members of the Trump administration, came out in support of Joe Biden's bid for president Thursday, according to an open letter that also offered a scathing rebuke of President Donald Trump's first term in office.

Probably the same NSA dickheads who colluded with the Democrats and the Russians, to carry out the coup on Trump.

No wonder they're called "former."
Nah! Most of those are lifetime republicans.

Here’s another group nearly 500 retired top military, national security officials endorsed Biden. Your boy Donnie is in big trouble.

WASHINGTON – Nearly 500 generals, admirals and former national security officials from both parties endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday, and blasted President Donald Trump as "not equal" to the challenges of the job in a letter released Thursday.
The Antifacrat Bigots have a very long history of loathing soldiers and patriots. No Sell

Of course, his army of sycophants here will cover their ears, close their eyes and holler "Fake News"!
I'm too busy laughing at how you idiots on the left lap this crap up! Remember when Rachel Maddow told everyone that MSNBC had Trump's taxes? Remember what a farce that was? This is even more pathetic.

Run on the issues...not this bull shit! Oh wait...you can't DO that! Joe Biden is your candidate and he was one of the dumber guys in Washington BEFORE he got senile! Now he's having a good day if he doesn't drool on himself!

And Im laughing at how far your nose is up #45's ass.

Just because there is evidence that #45 is possibly a tax evading cheat does not mean I'm a fan of Biden either. Neither of them are fit for office IMO.

I voted for Trump last time because the Democrats ran an awful candidate. I'll vote for him again because the Democrats have managed to run an even worse candidate this time! Joe Biden has literally been running for President for fifty years and he's never gotten the Democratic nomination because he's invariably said something so stupid he gets laughed out of the race. Not this time though! It doesn't matter how idiotic a statement Biden makes if the main stream media refuses to cover it!

Any of the 2016 presidential candidates could have been far better than this lousy inept incompetent president.

I know cultist like you refused to believed that Trump literally destroyed this country with his failures in handling the pandemic crisis. Trump and his cultist are responsible for all these sufferings of millions and millions of Americans that are facing today.

Trump is fighting with his last breath not to release his taxes in public all the way to the Supreme Court. What is he hiding? That only mean one thing....... he is a corrupted individual........ And you still vote for him again? That is sad isn’t it?

After almost 4 years of Trump he has shown that he is danger to American democracy and security. Demonstrated very poor leadership and only catered to a certain group. I am proud to vote for Biden.
You must really suck at what you do.
I don't know one person in any health field who is voting for Biden.
I’m proud of what I do. It’s one of those rare business that will flourish when more people get sick the more money I make.

You are not properly informed.

More than 70 former Republican national security officials, including some former members of the Trump administration, came out in support of Joe Biden's bid for president Thursday, according to an open letter that also offered a scathing rebuke of President Donald Trump's first term in office.

Probably the same NSA dickheads who colluded with the Democrats and the Russians, to carry out the coup on Trump.

No wonder they're called "former."
Nah! Most of those are lifetime republicans.

Here’s another group nearly 500 retired top military, national security officials endorsed Biden. Your boy Donnie is in big trouble.

WASHINGTON – Nearly 500 generals, admirals and former national security officials from both parties endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday, and blasted President Donald Trump as "not equal" to the challenges of the job in a letter released Thursday.
The Antifacrat Bigots have a very long history of loathing soldiers and patriots. No Sell
lol..coming from a Trump supporter. Yeah, you know Trump..the lowlife that called our fallen soldiers losers.

~~~~~~
Lies, and more lies..... Here are some of the facts...

10 out of 15 years he paid Zero in income tax.... for two of the five years he did pay income taxes, he paid only $750 those 2 years in income tax..

Don the Con is a serial and crooked tax evader, and an awfully bad businessman....

You've been had..... :(

So, what was illegal or unethical?
Are you saying that we should abolish tax deductions?

I don't care about his finances...just what he has done for this country and what he will do in the future. He's got my vote.

Mine too and I'd like to know how they discovered what Trump supposedly paid since that's private info? More bullshit from the lefty loons. LOL

Forum List

Back