Trump paid only $750.00 in Federal Income taxes in 2016

I don't care about his finances...just what he has done for this country and what he will do in the future. He's got my vote.

Mine too and I'd like to know how they discovered what Trump supposedly paid since that's private info? More bullshit from the lefty loons. LOL
I hear that on tv, too. Those records never should have been released.

I doubt they were. The only way someone could find out what anyone paid for taxes is for that someone tells them. I doubt Trump tells anyone what he pays and neither do I.

I think someone with an active imagination put those numbers out there. Of course business takes every loophole they can to pay less taxes. That's all businesses not just

Geez, must be nice, wonderful news for Donald. Bad news for his re election attempt,
He Gave the government 1.4 million of his salary.. can you do math?

You people will be begging us on your knees for food within 6 months. And we'll cut off California's water supply :muahaha:

Cali will build a desalination plant.
You'll be in the poor house long before the rest of the states. You do know that the likes of NY contributes 10s of billions to the federal tax coffers, while red states like Kentucky (good old Mitch McConnell) take billions in hand outs. You do get that, right? So, please - leave.....I dare you...:muahaha:

We dump two-thirds of our fresh water into the ocean, but want to build a desalination plant.

That kiddies, is called planned shortage. The Silicone Valley Oligarchs will control who gets water, so they can wipe out the middle class once and for all.

lol..coming from a Trump supporter. Yeah, you know Trump..the lowlife that called our fallen soldiers losers.
I truly wonder if you guys realize just how Stupid you really appear constantly parroting the LIES from the Fake News MSM as if it were the truth.

My bet is that you don't.

They don't care. They want power and will say or do ANYTHING to get it.

Some of them want revenge against those who have done better than they. Some want revenge on the universe for them being born.

But ALL of them harbor ill will toward mankind.

Look old if you can't see the pos for what he is it says lots about you

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?

Breaking now..link to come.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Yeah most of us always knew he was fraud.

~~~~~~
Lies, and more lies..... Here are some of the facts...
President Trump’s confidential tax records from 2005 have allegedly been leaked.
They show he paid $36,142,505 in annual taxes that year. with an additional penalty of $3,252,945

In addition President Trump has each each donated his salary to a charity.. Something Obama did not do. From all appearances Obama took standard deduction for contribution to charities...

10 out of 15 years he paid Zero in income tax.... for two of the five years he did pay income taxes, he paid only $750 those 2 years in income tax..

Don the Con is a serial and crooked tax evader, and an awfully bad businessman....

You've been had..... :(

So, what was illegal or unethical?
Are you saying that we should abolish tax deductions?

Taking $72000 in tax write off for hair cuts, paying his daughter consultant fees when she was working already for the company that paid her consultant fees ....is illegal....

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

God Bless Donald for obtaining the American Dream.
Being born rich and constantly bailed out from failures by your rich father is not the American dream.

Who are you to define what the American dream is for anyone but yourself?
Ha! Tell me the American dream is being a colloidal perpetual fuck up like Trump but always managing to weasel out of it while making others pay for your failure. Tell me that and I’ll show you what’s wrong with this country.

My American dream is completely different that yours. But I do not have the pathological need to tell others what their American dream should be.

And rich parents bail out their families all the time and don't pretend otherwise.
Your pathology is constant apology for Trump’s screw ups.

Say someone declares the American dream is to rob a bank and get away with it, enjoying their millions of dollars in unmarked bills in peace in Florida.

No one in their right mind would see that as an acceptable statement.
Wrong again. Corky.

I didn't vote for Trump nor am I a fan in any sense of the word.

I just don't care about his personal taxes as long as he has not broken any laws and FYI it seems that he hasn't.

And I never implied the American dream included breaking the law.

The reporting indicates substantial fraud going back to the days of his bailouts from rich dad.

Just because he hasn’t been caught, doesn’t mean he didn’t break the law. Just like the bank robber.
Yes, Obama let Trump get away with fraud.
No, the weak IRS who has been chronically defunded and deranged by the elite ruling class let him get away with fraud for decade after decade.

Obama ain’t auditing Trump, kiddo.
You mean the IRS Obama used to shutdown political opposition so he could win an election?
See what I mean. Y’all see the IRS investigating tax fraud and it’s wails and moans.

If our country celebrates tax evasion, we are more fucked up than I thought.
No trumpist would celebrate it if it were Biden or Clinton or Obama
That no laws were broken? Why would I celebrate Obama or any Democrats being found to have violated no laws?

Oh we see him for what he is, a usurper barging in on our elitist rulers and disrupting their graft and corruption.
Come on un ,get real for once We have a grifter presidency now He majors in graft and corruption Owes 400 million ??? To who? Putin?? who has him by the nads You really support a president whose lips are attached to Putins butt ?? Really?
How did Hunter get the $3.5M from Russia?

God Bless Donald for obtaining the American Dream.
Being born rich and constantly bailed out from failures by your rich father is not the American dream.

Who are you to define what the American dream is for anyone but yourself?
Ha! Tell me the American dream is being a colloidal perpetual fuck up like Trump but always managing to weasel out of it while making others pay for your failure. Tell me that and I’ll show you what’s wrong with this country.

My American dream is completely different that yours. But I do not have the pathological need to tell others what their American dream should be.

And rich parents bail out their families all the time and don't pretend otherwise.
Your pathology is constant apology for Trump’s screw ups.

Say someone declares the American dream is to rob a bank and get away with it, enjoying their millions of dollars in unmarked bills in peace in Florida.

No one in their right mind would see that as an acceptable statement.
Wrong again. Corky.

I didn't vote for Trump nor am I a fan in any sense of the word.

I just don't care about his personal taxes as long as he has not broken any laws and FYI it seems that he hasn't.

And I never implied the American dream included breaking the law.

The reporting indicates substantial fraud going back to the days of his bailouts from rich dad.

Just because he hasn’t been caught, doesn’t mean he didn’t break the law. Just like the bank robber.
Yes, Obama let Trump get away with fraud.
No, the weak IRS who has been chronically defunded and deranged by the elite ruling class let him get away with fraud for decade after decade.

Obama ain’t auditing Trump, kiddo.
You mean the IRS Obama used to shutdown political opposition so he could win an election?
See what I mean. Y’all see the IRS investigating tax fraud and it’s wails and moans.

If our country celebrates tax evasion, we are more fucked up than I thought.
No trumpist would celebrate it if it were Biden or Clinton or Obama
That no laws were broken? Why would I celebrate Obama or any Democrats being found to have violated no laws?
In the era of participation trophies not breaking the law deserves a gold medal

The original projection was 2.1 to 2.5 million deaths by the OSU health sciences team. Had we followed the Biden approach of doing nothing for 6 months we could well have reached this massive numbers of deaths.
You know calling BIden "vice president" is just honorary. He wasn't in charge of anything, and made no decisions about the coronavirus.
Naw... Being in charge of the task force is not a leadership position.... Even Bidens chief of staff said that they DID NOTHING RIGHT and it was SHEAR LUCK THAT MILLIONS DID NOT DIE...

Hunter not running. Try to keep up.

First three already heading down under Obama. Get some new talking points.

Bullshit.

Obama spent his first 5 years blaming Bush for his abject failure, then claimed credit for Trump's overwhelming success. The traitor fuck never could take responsibility for his own actions.

Two diddly squat countries that have no real bearing on ME peace process isn't an accomplishment. That's not peace. Come back to me when you've sat the major players down and solved the Palestinian issue.
Oh yeah, and moving the embassy to Jerusalem is one way NOT to make peace in the ME. :)
He gets one "attaboy" for signing the prison sentence reform act. However, the results look like a mixed bag so far. I'll still give him the attaboy. Wouldn't want him to get down on himself.

Look, I get it, the man can do no wrong in your eyes. But the fact of the matter is he hasn't done squat since he's been in office.
I wonder what his golf handicap is now? He's had plenty of opportunities to get that down.

Aw, someone has a sadz.

Trump is the greatest president of all time and you have to live with it. You can lie, you can pout, you can wail and scream - and nothing will change.

Trump made peace in the middle east.

But I will give the traitor fuck some credit. Obama selling himself to Iran IS part of the reason the UAE (second wealthiest country in the ME) allied with Israel, Obama's masters in Iran are the real danger in the region. Iran's little bitch boi made it clear just how dangerous the terrorist allies of the democrats are to the oil producing nations.

Anyone who says show me one lie that Trump has told, is just a mindless cultist. It Is laughable.

How about anyone who say's "the little Goebbels of the DNCCP press tell 75 lies for every one Trump tells."

You know, I read some slander and libel for the democrat party newsletter of WaPo, some dude named Heinrich Himmler I thing, spewed hate at Trump (not that the DNC rag does anything else) calling him a "LAIR" (in their best Truthinessmatters way).

So what were some of the "lies" the vermin at WaPo fling shit at the president about?
{
Trump made the claim that he has "the most beautiful wife in the world." We find this to be false and at best subjective.

Trump said he has the "smartest children in the country," we say this is false.
}

Bitter and childish, you Maoists are consumed with hatred.

Hunter not running. Try to keep up.

What did Hoover the bag man have to sell to Putin?

Moron.

Board of directors for Burisma;

Hoover (Hunter) SNIFF Biden
Paul Pelosi Jr.
Chris Heinz

All they have to do is fetch the bags from Ukraine for their parents....

But the USURPER upset the Apple Cart - they had a sweet deal going and Trump fucked it up....

Geez, must be nice, wonderful news for Donald. Bad news for his re election attempt,

Yet Biden avoiding taxes is perfectly fine for his election. Why do you suppose that is?

Hint. It starts with an "F." And it ends in "ake news"

Forum List

Back