Trump paid less in taxes than a household that makes 20k per year

Rubbish I've read 8 of them, and they're all scams, every one of them.They shift the tax burden down the food chain, like all rightwing tax scams are designed to do. Sorry but I don't think Bill Gates deserves tax relief more than people making less than $60K do.
There's only one FAIR tax, numskull. It does exactly what you suggested. Yet. you laugh at it. That just goes to show what a moron you are.

And look at the list of bankruptcies that went on in that time frame. lol and it was CArter who got derugulatin passed, so your Hero Reagan doesn't get credit for anything except the reorganizations in bankruptcy courts that provided handouts to their stockholders.

So what about the bankruptcies? That's an essential feature of the market economy: inefficient badly run companies go out of business. Regulations prevent them from going out of business, which is exactly why prices are higher under regulation.

Rubbish. And of course as always avoid the zillion and one 'special deductions' and write offs most people never qualify for, which reduces the incomes that are taxed. Just another way to massage fake charts and play 'DoubleSpeak', is all. The fact is rigthwingers are as dishonest and ignorant as any leftwinger is, which is why nobody should take anything either mob of wingnuts babbles.
Except the Democrats...

The left doesn't want it either, because then they couldn't reward their wealthy donors and punish the political opposition.

And so what? I never said anything to the contrary. The Left gives away tax breaks to rich people all the time. It's rightwingers who keep insisting rich people pay too much. The left likes tax scams with fake names like 'Conservation acts' that allow 'investors' to buy up cheap land nobody is ever going to develop anyway and get a tax write off of 4 times what they paid for it, and of course the thousands of dollars they hand out in subsidies to rich people for buying $100K electric cars, solar panels, etc. Never mind all the studies that show most of these wealthy EV buyers also have the Lincoln Navigators and Rolls in the the other 6 garage stalls at home.

And so what? I never said anything to the contrary. The Left gives away tax breaks to rich people all the time. It's rightwingers who keep insisting rich people pay too much. The left likes tax scams with fake names like 'Conservation acts' that allow 'investors' to buy up cheap land nobody is ever going to develop anyway and get a tax write off of 4 times what they paid for it, and of course the thousands of dollars they hand out in subsidies to rich people for buying $100K electric cars, solar panels, etc. Never mind all the studies that show most of these wealthy EV buyers also have the Lincoln Navigators and Rolls in the the other 6 garage stalls at home.
And we will never get money out of politics as long as the government has power it can sell. Notice that, as government takes more power for itself, money pouring into politics skyrockets. It was no accident that FaceBook was making ads decrying the lack of internet regulation. They want to be at the table when that regulation is crafted so they can benefit.

No offense....but I had a shoulder pain and went on the internet and told I likely had bone cancer. I went to the orthopedist and he showed me my MRI and it appeared I had serious shoulder issues form my collegiate athletic days back in the late 70's.

When I went on the internet to find out why I had an unbelievable itch on my upper torso, most sites told me I had a virus that can kill me within days.

Wound up it was the result of compressed vertebrae from my dumbass college athletic days.

As for your site that you picked out of a hat....let me put it this way....

Experience trumps blind advice. I have the experience, you have a website with a Lebron James advertisement.

Employees, in NYS, up until 6 years ago cost employers 15 % of their annual income. Not sure what the numbers are now as I am retired and in SC.
/——-/ I’m originally from Greenville SC and sorry for your injury.
About the calculator, there are many more out there you can choose from. The fact you rejected it outright because of an ad, is telling. Plus, medical diagnosis on the internet is in a different realm than financial ones. I sold such calculators to CPAs when I worked at CCH as a rep. They are reliable and updated regularly.
How about quickbooks which is more dynamic? Is that a reliable source? Employee Labor Cost Calculator [How to calculate labor cost 2021

And we will never get money out of politics as long as the government has power it can sell. Notice that, as government takes more power for itself, money pouring into politics skyrockets. It was no accident that FaceBook was making ads decrying the lack of internet regulation. They want to be at the table when that regulation is crafted so they can benefit.
/—-/ And the libs defending the Swamp quickly went after Trump because he couldn’t be bought or controlled.

No, we have to at all costs avoid what the democrats are saying, they are truly wingnuts.
Yes taxing the rich their fair share and having health care for all and cheap college and training and great infrastructure and vacations and a living wage and paid parental leave like every other modern country would be just horrible, super duper.

Trump paid less in taxes than a household that makes 20k per year​

Good for him.
/——/ And the household that makes $20k a year receives refunds and benefits Trump doesn’t qualify for. If write offs are so bad, why didn’t Dementia Joe and the democRATs change the tax laws when no one could stop them? Libs never have an answer for that.

Yes taxing the rich their fair share and having health care for all and cheap college and training and great infrastructure and vacations and a living wage and paid parental leave like every other modern country would be just horrible, super duper.
/——/ Tell is what percentage the top 10% pay in taxes as opposed to the bottom 50%. Please.

Joe Biden is the failure in my opinion. Joe has the reverse Midas touch as everything he touches turns to shit.

View attachment 744669

Trump was a damn good President.
Answer to your meme....in business, in politics, in his personal life.
This guy!! :auiqs.jpg:

1672855589013.png

Down in history as the worst President this country ever elected. :)

/——/ Trump is the worse only in LiberalPropagandaville. For the real world,read this.
Except almost none of those were his original idea. Outside of his nominating SC justices.
THAT'S the real world baby. :auiqs.jpg:

He will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected. Surpassing both James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce on his way to the cellar. :)
Now those two guys oversaw policies that led to the Civil War. But as I recall, neither of them straight up supported an end to democracy as we know it.

Except almost none of those were his original idea. Outside of his nominating SC justices.
THAT'S the real world baby. :auiqs.jpg:

He will go down in history as the worst President this country ever elected. Surpassing both James Buchanan and Franklin Pierce on his way to the cellar. :)
Now those two guys oversaw policies that led to the Civil War. But as I recall, neither of them straight up supported an end to democracy as we know it.
No he won't.

Rubbish. And of course as always avoid the zillion and one 'special deductions' and write offs most people never qualify for, which reduces the incomes that are taxed. Just another way to massage fake charts and play 'DoubleSpeak', is all. The fact is rigthwingers are as dishonest and ignorant as any leftwinger is, which is why nobody should take anything either mob of wingnuts babbles.
Not sure of the special deductions you are referring to.
I can only deduct whatever anyone else can deduct as it pertains to my personal income tax return.

As with all companies, I get to deduct all expenses the company incurs. Why? Because if I am paying out to a vendor, that vendor is making money thanks to my company.

The only expense I dont get to deduct is 50% of meals and entertainment. If I take a client to dinner in an effort to win his business, the IRS sees it as I am eating as well and I dont get to deduct the cost of the food I eat.....so my M and E is only valued at 50% and it is reflected on my K-1.

I find it interesting how people who have never owned a company really think that companies get a free ride. We dont. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Forum List

Back