Trump paid less in taxes than a household that makes 20k per year

For one thing, they don't have much of a progressive income tax. In Denmark, for example, high rates are applied to everyone gut the very poor. They have a VAT tax or 25% which applies to everyone.
Also the happiest country on earth. They actually pay people to go to college lol... They are a very mature country... And we can't say go West young man anymore. That old saw just ended. Time to grow up.

Also the happiest country on earth. They actually pay people to go to college lol... They are a very mature country... And we can't say go West young man anymore. That old saw just ended. Time to grow up.
How did they measure happiness, turd?

well it does include their healthcare, college costs, training costs, great roads so they don't pay thousands of dollars a year for damage to their cars, paid parental leave, etc etc.... Of course a lot of their benefits don't cost anything in taxation. Like a living wage... And of course we are a much richer country than they are.
Their roads aren't a whole lot better than ours. The cost of their "living wage" is a 30% unemployment rate for everyone under the age of 30. You admitted we are a much richer country than they are, so why would we want to adopt their system?

White supremacist.

Their roads aren't a whole lot better than ours. The cost of their "living wage" is a 30% unemployment rate for everyone under the age of 30. You admitted we are a much richer country than they are, so why would we want to adopt their system?
I don't want to adopt their system, that would drive Americans crazy lol. But I would like a living wage, healthcare for all, daycare, cheap college and training, great infrastructure and vacations and ID card to end illegal workers, and mainly tax the rich for crying out loud, super dupers. Like every other modern country who aren't even as rich as we are. I'm a little tired of Jay Leno and his 400 classic cars etcetera etcetera etcetera, we are falling behind because our people are so dumb, we need cheaper education and training period end of story. It's called a healthy middle class and a healthy economy, not this giveaway to the rich GOP mess, with garbage GOP brainwash for the rubes

Actually their roads are a hell of a lot better period they have to recalibrate European car suspensions to handle our potholes and BS

Not in Denmark lol!
  • Denmark unemployment rate for 2020 was 5.64%, a 0.62% increase from 2019.
  • Denmark unemployment rate for 2019 was 5.02%, a 0.11% decline from 2018.
  • Denmark unemployment rate for 2018 was 5.13%, a 0.7% decline from 2017.
Bahamas: 14.41%
Greece: 16.85%
New Caledonia: 16.52%
Spain: 15.67%

Denmark Unemployment Rate 1991-2023 | MacroTrends

www.macrotrends.net/countries/DNK/denmark/unemployment-rate

www.macrotrends.net/countries/DNK/denmark/unemployment-rate

You need to get a better schtick. Moaning about 'big govt' while suxking up to the very people who want it Big is rather dimwitted.
/——/ I’m a small government Conservative. You don’t have anything other than smart aleck insults. Now, run along and play video games with your friends.

Oh I sincerely doubt he legally avoided taxes. The man has never told the truth in his life. His tax losses are most likely not legitimate ie. paying Stormy Daniels to be quiet about his affair with her when Melania was giving birth to Baron.
/——/ Got anything other than lame name calling? I can play your game.
Who_Me? Has never told the truth, pays off hookers and his drug dealers to keep quiet, pushes little old ladies down flights of stairs and for giggles, runs over kittens with a lawnmower.

Oh I sincerely doubt he legally avoided taxes. The man has never told the truth in his life. His tax losses are most likely not legitimate ie. paying Stormy Daniels to be quiet about his affair with her when Melania was giving birth to Baron.
Did he claim the payments as a loss? If so, how do you know?

Forum List

Back