Trump paid less in taxes than a household that makes 20k per year

in other words....you dont have any way to refute what I said so instead you chose to claim it is irrelevant

Cool debate. Well done sparkey
I don't need to refute that to make my original claim true, moron. That's why it's irrelevant.

Wait....just to be clear.......you said the bottom 50% ALSO pay payroll taxes as well?

So in other words, you have no idea what payroll taxes are.

Lesson 1.......employees do not pay payroll taxes. Never. Ever. Employers do and it has no affect on the employees paycheck. It is a tax match to add to the employees FICA. Quick....google FICA so you know what I am talking about.
Lesson 2......when the top 1% make their large incomes and capital gains as you claim....they pay 1040 personal income taxes on that income. I know. It sounds complicated.....but you can not avid a 1098 submitted by your portfolio manager as a course of LAW.
Lesson 3.....all pay SALT based on their income. Rich, poor, priveleaged, of color......we all pay SALT.

Rubbish. And of course as always avoid the zillion and one 'special deductions' and write offs most people never qualify for, which reduces the incomes that are taxed. Just another way to massage fake charts and play 'DoubleSpeak', is all. The fact is rigthwingers are as dishonest and ignorant as any leftwinger is, which is why nobody should take anything either mob of wingnuts babbles.

It's actually Democrats who promote the deductions, moron. Remember, it was Reagan, a Republican, who got rid of them all.

lol Reagan just shifted the tax burden down the food chain. He went after waitresses and sub-contactors, forced the IRS to waste time chasing waitresses for under-reporting tips and raising taxes on consumers while handing out breaks and refusing to bust up trusts and collusions by employers. You can't even lie very good.

Last edited:
Yes, that's how it works. Where you go wrong is in believing that additional 15% comes out of your pocket rather than the employee's. That's a hoax the government likes to cultivate.
If it doesnt come out of my pocket, then why does it come out of my bank account? I pay an employee...he gets his gross pay stub and it shows what was taken out to cover his federal and local tax liability for the pay period....and THEN I get a hit on my account by ADP for the employer tax burden....has nothing to do with the employee's gross pay, net pay, or income tax payment.

Are you rtelling me my accountants are idiots and you know better? They are working right now and you are on this site.....hmm....who should I trust?

And just an FYI....I am a retired CEO....I dont work on a daily basis. I play golf, boat....and here to put out corporate fires. So keep that in mind.

The claim that employers pay payroll taxes is a leftwing hoax. That money all comes out of employee compensation.
lol rubbish. There is zero evidence that if employers didn't have to match SS witholdings they would suddenly just give the savings out in higher wages. That's a particularly stupid claim, same as the bullshit that builders who hire criminal illegal aliens lower their prices and pass the savings on to buyers, and that Reagan's union busting using wetback scabs lowered the prices of meat when he busted the meatpacker strikes. Did airline tickets gt cheaper when he buste the air traffic controllers? Hell no, but you dimbasses keep pretending all that happened. lol and you wonder why rightwingers get beat by nutjobs like AOC and Uncle Bernie and Biden. lol

lol REagan jusr hifted the tax burden down the food chain. He went after waitresses and sub-contactors, forced teh IRS to waste time chasing waitresses for under-reporting tips and raising taxes on consumers while handing out breaks and refusing to bust up trusts and collusions by employers. You can't even lie very good.
He got rid of the deductions, numskull. You know, the things you were just complaining about. Now your claiming doing so is just "shifting the tax burden down the food chain." You just can't stand the fact that a Republican did exactly what you proposed.

Biden just introduced an additional complication into the tax code. Trump made capital expenses entire delectable for the purchase amount. Biden change the law back to the old way where they expense has to be deducted over time.

Last edited:
This is Leftest bullshit.

The Trump organization pays millions in Federal, State and Local taxes every damn year.

Why do you Moon Bats have to lie about everything? Does that make you feel good?

They don't understand business, what they think they know is parroted.

He got rid of the deductions, numskull. You know, the things you were just complaining about. Now your claiming doing so is just "shifting the tax burden down the food chain." You just can't stand the fact that a Republican did exactly what you proposed.

Biden just introduced an addition complication into the tax code. Trump made capital expenses entire delectable for the purchase amount. Biden change the law back to the old way where they expense has to be deducted over time.
lol he raised taxes on those making the least money, numbskull. I didn't vote for Biden dumbass, so your attempts to change the subject will fail as well.

lol rubbish. There is zero evidence that if employers didn't have to match SS witholdings they would suddenly just give the savings out in higher wages. That's a particularly stupid claim, same as the bullshit that builders who hire criminal illegal aliens lower their prices and pass the savings on to buyers, and that Reagan's union busting using wetback scabs lowered the prices of meat when he busted the meatpacker strikes. Did airline tickets gt cheaper when he buste the air traffic controllers? Hell no, but you dimbasses keep pretending all that happened. lol and you wonder why rightwingers get beat by nutjobs like AOC and Uncle Bernie and Biden. lol
Talk to an economist. I'm not going to debate the point with an economic illiterate.

As for Reagan, airline tickets did get cheaper. Much cheaper. it took a few years but the price gradually came down over time. The same is true for those other cases you mentioned.

lol he raised taxes on those making the least money, numbskull. I didn't vote for Biden dumbass, so your attempts to change the subject will fail as well.
I'm not going to argue with you about Reagan's tax code changes. You're too fucking stupid to waste the time on.

Talk to an economist. I'm not going to debate the point with an economic illiterate.

So you're saying you're tired of talking to yourself? Yes, I don't blame you.

As for Reagan, airline tickets did get cheaper. Much cheaper. it took a few years but the price gradually came down over time. The same is true for those other cases you mentioned.

lol rubbish, Arline deregualtion went into effect under Jimmy Carter, not Reagan, and the effect was a wave of bankruptcies and mergers, i.e. less competition, not more.

lol rubbish, Arline deregualtion went into effect under Jimmy Carter, not Reagan, and the effect was a wave of bankruptcies and mergers, i.e. less competition, not more.
th

Reagan was elected in 1980. You're the one who blamed it on Reagan.

Are all progs as dumb as you?

Then you should support the FAIR tax.

Rubbish I've read 8 of them, and they're all scams, every one of them.They shift the tax burden down the food chain, like all rightwing tax scams are designed to do. Sorry but I don't think Bill Gates deserves tax relief more than people making less than $60K do.

th

Reagan was elected in 1980.

And look at the list of bankruptcies that went on in that time frame. lol and it was CArter who got derugulation passed, so your Hero Reagan doesn't get credit for anything except the reorganizations in bankruptcy courts that provided handouts to their stockholders. It was also CArter who cut the capital gains tax percentage and allowed mortgage and interest rate deductions for personal income tax returns. Both backfired and resulted in adding to inflation and a housing bubble, but again it wasn't Reagan's idea, he just stole credit from Carter.

Forum List

Back