Doug The Patriot Mastriano after Josh The Little Weasel Shapiro refused to debate him in Pennsylvania:I'll run circles around him & his abysmal record

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Mastriano responds to the NYT article: Mastriano's sputtering campaign: no tv ads, tiny crowds, little money

even though Mastriano gets 300 to 1,000 people at his rallies mostly meanwhile Shapiro gets 65 people only on average

Mastriano responds to the NYT article: Mastriano's sputtering campaign: no tv ads, tiny crowds, little money

even though Mastriano gets 300 to 1,000 people at his rallies mostly meanwhile Shapiro gets 65 people only on average

Mastriano is getting tiny crowds as his last rally drew around 36 people.

“I can’t even assess things because I don’t see a campaign,” said Matt Brouillette, president of Commonwealth Partners Chamber of Entrepreneurs, an advocacy group that is a major player in Pennsylvania Republican politics. “I’ve not seen anything that is even a semblance of a campaign.”

• Banned
Mastriano is getting tiny crowds as his last rally drew around 36 people.

“I can’t even assess things because I don’t see a campaign,” said Matt Brouillette, president of Commonwealth Partners Chamber of Entrepreneurs, an advocacy group that is a major player in Pennsylvania Republican politics. “I’ve not seen anything that is even a semblance of a campaign.”

Forum List

Back