Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe

It's awesome that Trump supporters are still talking about this.

Donald Trump has said, "I would be the best for women." But according to a new NBC News|SurveyMoney poll taken after the first presidential debate, a majority of women aren't convinced.

Twenty-seven percent of likely women voters said the debate made them think worse of Trump. Meanwhile, nearly a third, or 30 percent, said their opinion of Clinton had improved, compared to 22 percent of men. Women were also far likelier to say Clinton won the debate, by a 10-point margin over men.

"I'm undecided, but I'm leaning more towards Hillary than I ever have before because of the debate," said Joan Hume, a 71-year-old retiree in Fairfield, Ohio who said she voted for Trump in the Republican primary because she wanted to "see Washington shaken up."

Hume added, "There's a side of him that's scary to me that I'm seeing more of. I thought maybe he would change when he got the nomination, but he's getting worse." ...

Trump fared particularly poorly with independent women when they were asked if he has the "temperament and personality to serve." Eighty percent of independent female voters said he does not.

After debate, women think less of Trump and better of Clinton

lol

You won't believe what he paid for to help her lose weight and get fit again. Oh Hillary's going to blow a gasket when she sees the evidence .

Clinton's campaign has been played big time by Alicia. And Trump lured all of them including media into one hell of a trap.

:lmao:

Check this out.

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from her fat-shaming star turn as Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe
  • Former Miss Universe who now bashes Donald Trump for fat-shaming her in 1997 beamed in the glow of fame at the time

• Trump paid for a lavish 'wellness' regimen including personal chef, yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and an elaborately tiled lap pool

• He told reporters at the time that pageant officials found Machado's weight 'unacceptable' but 'it was not unacceptable to me'

• That flies in the face of her claims that he berated her as 'Miss Piggy' for failing to maintain a perfect figure as Miss Universe

• Trump himself agreed to shed 10 pounds in the month before the 1997 pageant, offering to submit to a weigh-in
Alicia Machado loved the free publicity her dramatic battle with weight-gain provided during her reign as Miss Universe, news reports from that year show.

And her 'wellness' routine, embraced as a weight-loss tactic and paid for by then-pageant owner Donald Trump, was a lavish affair few women can afford to indulge in.

Trump has insisted this week that he 'saved' her from being stripped of her title by helping her get fit. That claim is supported by published accounts as well.
38D48FB700000578-3814485-image-a-39_1475179399277.jpg

The Miss Universe was pampered by a daily 'wellness' routine at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate that would rival the world's top spas

38EEC9F600000578-3814485-image-a-1_1475181178748.jpg

Machado swam laps in this sun-drenched pool every morning before yoga and a shiatsu massage

The real estate billionaire paid for a 'wellness' regimen that included a 1,200-calorie, 29-grams-of-fat diet prepared by a 'world-class' chef; laps in Trump's oxygenated, Mediterranean-tiled pool; and a package of perks that included yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and guided movement for five hours a day.

Speaking to reporters poolside at Mar-a-Lago, he said that 'there are a lot of people out there who have similar problems, including some of us.'

'For people who have a weight problem, she serves as a tremendous example.'

Trump's self-critique led a Dallas Morning News columnist to mock him for being on the 'pudgy' side, and challenge him to drop 10 pounds in the month remaining before the 1997 Mis Universe pageant.

'You're absolutely right,' he replied. 'I really need to do this. I accept the challenge. I will do it by pageant night.'

More at link:

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from weight-loss star turn

Trump, from all I have heard about him is a pretty decent guy.....he comes on a tough and loud mouthed but that is more or less because he is a New Yorker in a tough, competitive business.....he has done more for actual women's rights than hilary.......who loses any right to that issue for what she did to the women who were raped and sexually assaulted by her husband......

This attack on Trump is no different from any attack on any republican during an election....the difference.....none of the other 16 primary candidates on the Republican side would have actually fought back as hard as Trump has....they would long ago have been a puddle of apologetic goo...begging forgiveness for whatever the democrats accused them of doing.....

Not Trump.....he is a fighter .....and hopefully he can beat the clinton crime machine......I believe the clinton's now have more people under federal immunity agreements than the Gambino crime family....

You mean Trump is where he is because he lied about Obama's birth certificate for 5 years. He rode that birther thing like Republicans have ridden Benghazi. And to the same effect. You all made fools of yourselves and your party by selling lies to the American public. That's what Republicans do.
Who has voted for him because of the birther issue, which he no longer believes. You're just pulling shit out of your nasty ass to fling around. You can't even vote for the miserable Democrat nominee yet here you are.
Plenty of people on this board alone supported him on the birther issue, and voted for him in the primary....and the birthers on this board, still believe in birtherism and they believe the Donald just said the issue is over even though he does not believe it is over...

search our forums, the threads and posts are out there....
I never read a post from someone that said they support him for that. No, I'm not doing your research for you. And I'm still waiting for you to back up your allegation of Trump weighing 280 pounds.
I just have a husband who is 6'3'' and know what he looks like when at his very heaviest of 230lbs, Trump has a good 50lbs more! He's been gaining weight since he came down that escalator a year and a half ago and he appears even bigger now than he was even 2 weeks ago! Not knocking him on it, other than health concerns....it's been a long, hard race with near all meals outside of the home...eating restaurant/ fast food all the time makes everyone gain weight!
You don't know what Trump eats daily, a photo doesn't tell a life's story. The doctor weighed him so that means more than what your hubby looks like to you.
What Doctor weighed him? The Doctor with the long salt and pepper hair past his shoulders that said on his first Doctor's evaluation that Trump is/will be the most healthiest out of all Presidents in our HISTORY and all his medical tests are positive? :rofl:

Exactly. They sign a contract to maintain themselves. Its a BUSINESS, and they have an obligation to represent that business in the best possible light. Liberals want a world without rules -- unless they're in control.

Then you hold a meeting with her, outline her options, and let her decide what to do.

Trump hired the people to oversee her weight loss, held a press conference, and then forced her to do his program, while denigrating her and insulting her. He didn't give her a choice. That's hardly a decent or humane thing to do. It makes him a BULLY.

And it still makes him a huge PIG.

I agree it was unecessary.

But that seems to be Trump.

Half this country is fat...I mean fat.

Doctors say it is bad.

But Trump saying it....well......

The PC police, like Kotex, can go f**k themselves.

She signed a swimsuit contract and the pageant officials were going to dump her unless she lost 27 pounds. They were going to give the title to the runner up.

And Trump helped her keep her title and she repays him with this bullshit with Clinton?

Lying bitch from hell.

So? What's that got to do with the international tragedy in Aleppo? The massive fraud perpetrated by Wells Fargo on it's customers for opening 2 million phony accounts? What's that got to do with Obama sending in troops to retake Mosul from ISIS? Trump sure knows how to keep his minions distracted.

Absolutely nothing. Why did Hillary hire her and then bring it up in a debate?

Who has voted for him because of the birther issue, which he no longer believes. You're just pulling shit out of your nasty ass to fling around. You can't even vote for the miserable Democrat nominee yet here you are.
Plenty of people on this board alone supported him on the birther issue, and voted for him in the primary....and the birthers on this board, still believe in birtherism and they believe the Donald just said the issue is over even though he does not believe it is over...

I never read a post from someone that said they support him for that. No, I'm not doing your research for you. And I'm still waiting for you to back up your allegation of Trump weighing 280 pounds.
I just have a husband who is 6'3'' and know what he looks like when at his very heaviest of 230lbs, Trump has a good 50lbs more! He's been gaining weight since he came down that escalator a year and a half ago and he appears even bigger now than he was even 2 weeks ago! Not knocking him on it, other than health concerns....it's been a long, hard race with near all meals outside of the home...eating restaurant/ fast food all the time makes everyone gain weight!
You don't know what Trump eats daily, a photo doesn't tell a life's story. The doctor weighed him so that means more than what your hubby looks like to you.
What Doctor weighed him? The Doctor with the long salt and pepper hair past his shoulders that said on his first Doctor's evaluation that Trump is/will be the most healthiest out of all Presidents in our HISTORY and all his medical tests are positive? :rofl:

Long salt and pepper hair on a Doctor offends you? Tuff shit!

I read it and found Not ONE SIGNIFICANT LIE

Significant? It's okay to like as long as its not significant? I didn't realise the bar had been set so low. However, let's go through the lies in the piece.

1) He called illegals rapists. Untrue. A very very very small insignificant number might be yet he tars them all with the same brush. A lie.
2) Believer in the birther movement. A lie.
3) Said Clinton would bring in 620,000 syrian refugees. A lie.
4) Connecting Cruz's father with the kennedy assassination. A lie.
5) Seeing Muslims dancing in the streets in NJ after 9-11. A lie
6) Saying 9-11 hijackers sent their wives or partners back to Saudi Arabia. A lie.

I'm not even getting into his disgusting treatment of women. Are you a misogynist Rosie? He certainly is.

You won't believe what he paid for to help her lose weight and get fit again. Oh Hillary's going to blow a gasket when she sees the evidence .

Clinton's campaign has been played big time by Alicia. And Trump lured all of them including media into one hell of a trap.

Check this out.

Alicia Machado adored 'famous publicity!' from her fat-shaming star turn as Trump paid for lavish wellness routine and said her weight was 'not unacceptable' as Miss Universe
  • Former Miss Universe who now bashes Donald Trump for fat-shaming her in 1997 beamed in the glow of fame at the time

• Trump paid for a lavish 'wellness' regimen including personal chef, yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and an elaborately tiled lap pool

• He told reporters at the time that pageant officials found Machado's weight 'unacceptable' but 'it was not unacceptable to me'

• That flies in the face of her claims that he berated her as 'Miss Piggy' for failing to maintain a perfect figure as Miss Universe

• Trump himself agreed to shed 10 pounds in the month before the 1997 pageant, offering to submit to a weigh-in
Alicia Machado loved the free publicity her dramatic battle with weight-gain provided during her reign as Miss Universe, news reports from that year show.

And her 'wellness' routine, embraced as a weight-loss tactic and paid for by then-pageant owner Donald Trump, was a lavish affair few women can afford to indulge in.

Trump has insisted this week that he 'saved' her from being stripped of her title by helping her get fit. That claim is supported by published accounts as well.

The Miss Universe was pampered by a daily 'wellness' routine at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate that would rival the world's top spas

Machado swam laps in this sun-drenched pool every morning before yoga and a shiatsu massage

The real estate billionaire paid for a 'wellness' regimen that included a 1,200-calorie, 29-grams-of-fat diet prepared by a 'world-class' chef; laps in Trump's oxygenated, Mediterranean-tiled pool; and a package of perks that included yoga, t'ai chi, shiatsu massage, and guided movement for five hours a day.

Speaking to reporters poolside at Mar-a-Lago, he said that 'there are a lot of people out there who have similar problems, including some of us.'

Trump's self-critique led a Dallas Morning News columnist to mock him for being on the 'pudgy' side, and challenge him to drop 10 pounds in the month remaining before the 1997 Mis Universe pageant.

'You're absolutely right,' he replied. 'I really need to do this. I accept the challenge. I will do it by pageant night.'

More at link:

Progs took the bait

Check this out.

More at link:

Progs took the bait

Trump took the bait and he's still talking about Alicia Machado, and women are getting more pissed off by the moment. At this rate, even those loyal Republican wives are going to say "Never Trump". He just can't shut up about this girl.

I read it and found Not ONE SIGNIFICANT LIE

Significant? It's okay to like as long as its not significant? I didn't realise the bar had been set so low. However, let's go through the lies in the piece.

1) He called illegals rapists. Untrue. A very very very small insignificant number might be yet he tars them all with the same brush. A lie.
2) Believer in the birther movement. A lie.
3) Said Clinton would bring in 620,000 syrian refugees. A lie.
4) Connecting Cruz's father with the kennedy assassination. A lie.
5) Seeing Muslims dancing in the streets in NJ after 9-11. A lie
6) Saying 9-11 hijackers sent their wives or partners back to Saudi Arabia. A lie.

I'm not even getting into his disgusting treatment of women. Are you a misogynist Rosie? He certainly is.

none of it is lies In fact----muslims did dance in Paterson, NJ and Jersey City New Jersey in response to the muslim
bombing of the WTC 9-11-01 I witnessed the dancing in Brooklyn, NY ---Atlantic Ave. I grew up in NJ----in fact I had lived in PATERSON NY-----they danced there too. ----old friends told me------- as to family of hijackers return to Saudi arabia----also true. Trump treats women badly? I would not know up close-----I never dated Trump ----but I have know people who knew him well-----his employees

:cuckoo:

I find it amazing that anyone is so braindead they think it's ok to fat shame women. particularly so when it's a woman who thinks it's ok. but then again, you'd need some level of awareness and intellect and would have to not be a hack in order to get it.

what losers you trumpsters are. :cuckoo:

It was a perfect set up by Hillary. Trump doesn't see it as body shameing. Even Conway tried to get it out of the box. But the pt is that Trump views her as "his" Miss U contestant. He's pimping tits and ass. Now she's selling her "goods," and that's sad, but we all know how the world works. But Trump thinks he did her a good dead when he shamed her to win the contest.

Trump's pissed because he sees himself as morally superior to Slick .. when of course they are both male hos.

Shaming her by saving her the crown. The pageant organizers were going to dump her for the runner up.

Get a grip! This proof is indisputable now.
how is this more important than 33K of missing emails and four dead americans in Benghazi? holy fk do these libturds have no values
Ask Drumpf...he's the one who can't let it go.
I don't care
Thus you posting here.

\
Try to spin this, but Trump helped her keep her crown. This will end up to back fire on Clinton. Looks like Trump may have the Teflon that Bill had.

Trump bullied her, shamed her and insulted her. And he's doing it again. Trump defines the word "pig", and his treatment of Machada since the debate is proof of what a thin-skinned asshole he is.
So when Hillary called 10 of millions of Americans deplorable and unredeemable that makes her 10s of millions time worse.

Either that or you are a dimwitted lying propagandizer.
Well, when she's spot on...she's spot on.

\
Try to spin this, but Trump helped her keep her crown. This will end up to back fire on Clinton. Looks like Trump may have the Teflon that Bill had.

Trump bullied her, shamed her and insulted her. And he's doing it again. Trump defines the word "pig", and his treatment of Machada since the debate is proof of what a thin-skinned asshole he is.
So when Hillary called 10 of millions of Americans deplorable and unredeemable that makes her 10s of millions time worse.

Either that or you are a dimwitted lying propagandizer.
Well, when she's spot on...she's spot on.
You can also be deplorable if disagree with her.

Trump, from all I have heard about him is a pretty decent guy.....he comes on a tough and loud mouthed but that is more or less because he is a New Yorker in a tough, competitive business.....he has done more for actual women's rights than hilary.......who loses any right to that issue for what she did to the women who were raped and sexually assaulted by her husband......

This attack on Trump is no different from any attack on any republican during an election....the difference.....none of the other 16 primary candidates on the Republican side would have actually fought back as hard as Trump has....they would long ago have been a puddle of apologetic goo...begging forgiveness for whatever the democrats accused them of doing.....

Not Trump.....he is a fighter .....and hopefully he can beat the clinton crime machine......I believe the clinton's now have more people under federal immunity agreements than the Gambino crime family....

If all you've heard is that Trump is a pretty decent guy, you haven't been paying attention. Nobody called him a decent guy when he went bankrupt four times, and stiff hundreds of small sub-trades in the construction of his lavish casino.

Nobody ever said he was a kind and decent guy in his twitter tirades. Decent guys don't call women "pigs", or men "losers", or suggest followers punch protestors in the mouth.

And he's done NOTHING for women's rights. NOTHING.

Long salt and pepper hair on a Doctor offends you? Tuff shit!
nahhhh, his whole idiotic and embarrassing to watch interview was very very concerning....

Forum List

Back