TRUMP Org Guilty on all 15 Counts!

Number of organizations owned by Trump found guilty of fraud: 1
Number of organizations owned by Hillary found guilty of fraud: 0

But keep clinging that you give a flying fuck about law and order, MAGAtards!

LOL
Actually, the number for Trump is 2. Two of his corporations were just convicted of felonies: Trump Org and Trump Payroll.

Well thats a surprise. I thought it would be not guilty given the complexity of the case.
The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election.

A jury in Manhattan Supreme Court began deliberations in the case this week.
/——-/ Funny how the IRS and state tax departments missed all of these crimes over the decades. Let’s see what happens on appeal.

And you rubes posted about Hillary going to jail for the last 30 years.

Keep clinging, dumbass!
Not me. We don't put former Presidents or their wives in jail. If you don't know that then you're the rube.

/——-/ “The 45th president and his children are not charged in the case.”

Correct. No person was charged in this case. Just corporations. Two of them owned and run by Trump. 17 felonies. Ouch.

The prosecution displayed evidence of Trump's involvement anyway, to counter the narrative of Weisselberg.

Are you asking my opinion on that? Somewhat irrelevant. Do I think he knew about it and signed off on it? Yes.

When the person in charge signs off on something, they are responsible whether it was originally their idea or not.
Show me the evidence that Trump signed off on it.

Yes, every word of what I posted to you is 100% accurate. That's why you didn't say which part wasn't.
/——/ From the link you claimed to read,
A Trump Org spokesperson called it “preposterous” the company is being held responsible for Weisselberg’s actions. And another Trump Org lawyer, Alan Futerfas, asserted the law allowing the company to be found guilty if executives took criminal acts “in behalf of” the company was vague and “central to the case.”

Weisselberg pleaded guilty in August to raking in $1.7 million in benefits that he didn’t report to the tax authorities. He is slated to receive a five-month prison sentence in exchange for his cooperation with the government.

/——/ From the link you claimed to read,
A Trump Org spokesperson called it “preposterous” the company is being held responsible for Weisselberg’s actions. And another Trump Org lawyer, Alan Futerfas, asserted the law allowing the company to be found guilty if executives took criminal acts “in behalf of” the company was vague and “central to the case.”

Weisselberg pleaded guilty in August to raking in $1.7 million in benefits that he didn’t report to the tax authorities. He is slated to receive a five-month prison sentence in exchange for his cooperation with the government.
Regurgitating the opinions of people who are paid to defend Trump does not cut it.

No people were charged in this case. The Weisselberg case was a different court case. Only two Trump corporations were charged in this case.

Regurgitating the opinions of people who are paid to defend Trump does not cut it.

No people were charged in this case. The Weisselberg case was a different court case. Only two Trump corporations were charged in this case.
/——-/ Weisselberg cut a deal for testimony, and you buy into it 100%. Nothing suspicious going on here. BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back