TRUMP Org Guilty on all 15 Counts!

Weisselberg cut a deal for testimony, and you buy into it 100%
You don't even understand what you just said.

Weisselberg literally just described his own criminal behavior. As he was an officer.of the two corporations, the corporations were convicted of felonies.

I do not buy his testimony that Trump knew nothing about it. So what you just said is wrong. It is YOU buying all of his testimony 100%. Duh. Kinda fell on your face, there.

You don't even understand what you just said.

Weisselberg literally just described his own criminal behavior. As he was an officer.of the two corporations, the corporations were convicted of felonies.

I do not buy his testimony that Trump knew nothing about it. So what you just said is wrong. It is YOU buying all of his testimony 100%. Duh. Kinda fell on your face, there.
/——/ Of course you don’t believe it. You don’t want to.

Wait, you said I believed his testimony. Now you are saying I don't and you do.

So let me get this straight: you HONESTLY believe Trump knew nothing of the scheme?

No you don't.
/——/ Usually employees committing fraud don’t keep the boss up to speed. But you keep pushing the narrative.

Usually employees committing fraud don’t keep the boss up to speed.
So your defense is that Trump was an oblivious moron who didn't know what his corporate officers were doing. Good for you. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the orange slob, though. But it's your desperate narrative, and you are now married to it.

However, that could be a tough sell, with Trump's signature on everything, every step of the way. Especially the parts where he signed off on salary DECREASES in the exact amounts of the tax free benefits.

So your defense is that Trump was an oblivious moron who didn't know what his corporate officers were doing. Good for you. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the orange slob, though. But it's your desperate narrative, and you are now married to it.

However, that could be a tough sell, with Trump's signature on everything, every step of the way. Especially the parts where he signed off on salary DECREASES in the exact amounts of the tax free benefits.
/——-/ So all CEOs are morons when subordinates embezzled money. WOWZA you set the bar high.

/——/ Of course you don’t believe it. You don’t want to.
Trump was well aware of his companies’ criminal activities and facilitated that criminality:

“Although Trump himself was not a defendant, his name came up repeatedly during the trial, and the jury saw checks he signed and memos he endorsed. The former president has publicly denied any wrongdoing.

[…]

But prosecutors contended that Trump explicitly sanctioned tax fraud when he signed off on part of the scheme. Among the expenses that Trump covered was approximately $100,000 per year for Weisselberg's two grandchildren to attend Columbia Grammar School, according to checks that were displayed to the jury.”

Well thats a surprise. I thought it would be not guilty given the complexity of the case.
The Trump Organization was convicted Tuesday of multiple crimes, including tax fraud, falsifying business records and conspiracy after a trial in New York City.

The convictions come weeks after the company’s owner, former President Donald Trump, declared his candidacy for the White House in the 2024 election.

A jury in Manhattan Supreme Court began deliberations in the case this week.
Complexity of the case? I guess you haven't noticed that the Democrats have greatly simplified our legal processes when it comes to Donald Trump.

A couple guys got nailed for cheating on their taxes. Ha ha. Big fucking deal. Biden got soldiers needlessly killed in Afghanistan and left billions in arms and equipment to terrorists. You silly twats make me throw up.
Trump University- adjudicated as Fradulent
Trump Foundation- adjudicated as Fraudulent
Trump Org- adjudicated as Fraudulent

Yes, cultists always think it's everyone else that is crazy. They especially have to say this about rational, educated people.
Brinton3.jpg

Trump had nothing to do with it. The guys who did it are responsible for their actions.
Please note that no one from Trump Org has admitted to, been charged with or been convicted of embezzlement.
That leaves only one conclusion. That those transactions were known and approved by some or all of Trump executive leadership.

Forum List

Back