Trump Orders Hospitals To Bypass Covid Data To CDC So His People See Then Numbers First

Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!

UP YOURS. The CDC's complicity in supporting the city's position that Flint's water was fine was not only documented in the link I gave, but in numerous other reports on the matter, including an hour long documentary on the subject aired on PBS a few months back.

The ONLY reason why that water ever got seriously looked at and fixed was because a few private residents fought big government kicking and screaming all the way.
The CDC's complicity in supporting the city's position that Flint's water was fine was not only documented in the link I gave,....

You lying SHIT! You didn't provide any link, but I did, right from the CDC, which I'll provide again. So stop trying to cover your ass ya lying bastard!
The ONLY reason why that water ever got seriously looked at and fixed was because a few private residents fought big government kicking and screaming all the way.
That's more of your sophistry, fool! Why do you contrive those lies when truth should be the objective, ass wipe! It was routine testing in public buildings that stumbled upon the issue; the schools as I recall.

Flint's water lead contamination got National coverage for some time before it was partially taken care of. The citizens were only a portion of the pressure on the Mich. Government! You don't know what the fuck you're talking about!
The CDC were the ones who told the people of Flint Michigan their tap water was JUST FINE as their hair fell out and their children died.
Did the kids glow in the dark too, you lying shit! This report puts the stamp on your forehead = LIAR! Read it to get a little truth down you throat!

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today released the results of its investigation into the potential health impact that lead contamination in the Flint, Michigan water supply had on the blood lead levels of local children. The findings indicate that when the source of the water supply was switched to the Flint River, without appropriate corrosion control measures, young children who drank the water had blood lead levels (BLLs) that were significantly higher than when the source of water was the Detroit water system. After the switch back to the Detroit water system, the percentage of children under 6 years with elevated blood lead levels returned to levels seen before the water switch took place.

“This crisis was entirely preventable, and a startling reminder of the critical need to eliminate all sources of lead from our children’s environment,” said Patrick Breysse, Ph.D., director of CDC’s National Center for Environmental Health. “CDC is committed to continued support for the people of Flint through our Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention program and efforts to raise awareness and promote action to address the critical public health issue in communities across the country.”

To understand the impact of consuming contaminated drinking water on children’s blood lead levels...."

~~ CDC Press Releases ~~ [Emphasis added]

It's time for you to ACTUALLY READ the CDC's June 24, 2016 report rather than lie about it, ass wipe!

Flint's water lead contamination got National coverage for some time before it was partially taken care of. The citizens were only a portion of the pressure on the Mich. Government! You don't know what the fuck you're talking about!
Great! I'll pass it on that EVERY article documenting the cover up by Flint and the government and PBS's own documentary are all wrong, BECAUSE YOU SAY SO, Dweeb. :lmao:

Great! I'll pass it on that EVERY article documenting the cover up by Flint and the government and PBS's own documentary are all wrong, BECAUSE YOU SAY SO, Dweeb.
The topic was about you lying about the CDC! Now you're again trying to deflect from the point that you LIED THROUGH YOUR FUCKING TEETH just to get a partisan stab at the CDC. Hell, you even lied about posting a link that somehow disappeared from your post, yet you lied about that; pathetic slime character. You're setting new records for you LIE per POST ratio. Damn you're one pathetic POS LIAR!

Last edited:
The Trump administration has ordered hospitals to bypass the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and, beginning on Wednesday, send all coronavirus patient information to a central database in Washington — a move that has alarmed public health experts who fear the data will be distorted for political gain.

The new instructions are contained in a little-noticed document posted this week on the Department of Health and Human Services’ website, Sheryl Gay Stolberg reports. From now on, H.H.S., and not the C.D.C., will collect daily reports about the patients that each hospital is treating, how many beds and ventilators are available, and other information vital to tracking the pandemic.

For perfectly innocent reasons I'm sure.
The data is ALREADY being distorted for political gain, and out of sheer greed.

Telling the truth is distorted. hat is Trump's plan to deal with the coronavirus? Apparently it is ignoring it.
No asshat. We have not been told the truth since February. The numbers have been distorted to generate maximum panic and fear. The greed of the medical administration of this country is even more culpable.

From the onset, this virus has not been the nightmare the left has made it out to be. If the granny killer in New York had not mandated putting corvid in the elderly nursing homes, the death toll would have been even lower.

So you say. I suppose the people ho are being hospitalized are faking it as well. Cultists like you have lost their minds.
What 'PEOPLE'? Infection rate is up but not the number of people being hospitalized.

Literally Thousands of Doctors and Scientists Have Come Out Against Fauci’s Lockdowns Including a Nobel Prize-Winning Biophysicist...and your beloved fake news anti-Trump media refuses to report on it.

uhh, yea right

Tic Tic, snowflakes....

The election is coming quickly...and so is another Democrat loss.

Bwuhahahaha....

Tic Tic, snowflakes....

Bwuhahahaha....
Aah, my old friend from multiple message boards. Maybe it's time for you to eat the forbidden fruit and gain some knowledge?

A blue tsunami is coming. Hope you don't drown?

Tic Tic, snowflakes....

Bwuhahahaha....
Aah, my old friend from multiple message boards. Maybe it's time for you to eat the forbidden fruit and gain some knowledge?

A blue tsunami is coming. Hope you don't drown?

Glad to see you back, Billo. Are you out on parole due to Covid 19? I see you're still a lefty warrior. MAGA!

The topic was about you lying about the CDC!
The topic was NEVER about me lying because I DIDN'T lie. You can't prove I lied, you've offered no proof I lied and someone can't lie about something if they are merely reporting what is in the offical public record! So, SHOVE IT. Government lies. So do you.
The topic was about you lying through your fucking teeth and despite your false bravado dip shit...one last time.
The CDC's complicity in supporting the city's position that Flint's water was fine was not only documented in the link I gave, but in numerous other reports on the matter, including an hour long documentary on the subject aired on PBS a few months back.
OK dipstick, from your statement directly above;
"The CDC's complicity in supporting the city's position that Flint's water was fine was not only documented in the link I gave, but in numerous other reports...."

You supplied no link even though you claimed you did. That is called lying. I've already provided the June 24, 2016 CDC report which puts the lie on your claim that follows;
The CDC were the ones who told the people of Flint Michigan their tap water was JUST FINE as their hair fell out and their children died.
That's a bald face lie as proven in the June 2016 CDC report on Flint Mich. below dated June 26, 2016;

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today released the results of its investigation into the potential health impact that lead contamination in the Flint, Michigan water supply had on the blood lead levels of local children. The findings indicate that when the source of the water supply was switched to the Flint River, without appropriate corrosion control measures, young children who drank the water had blood lead levels (BLLs) that were significantly higher than when the source of water was the Detroit water system. After the switch back to the Detroit water system, the percentage of children under 6 years with elevated blood lead levels returned to levels seen before the water switch took place.

“This crisis was entirely preventable, and a startling reminder of the critical need to eliminate all sources of lead from our children’s environment,” said Patrick Breysse, Ph.D., director of CDC’s National Center for Environmental Health. “CDC is committed to continued support for the people of Flint through our Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention program and efforts to raise awareness and promote action to address the critical public health issue in communities across the country.”"
~~ CDC Press Releases ~~

So there are other lies of yours.
1. You gave no link for YOUR version of the CDC report;
2. Your account that the CDC claimed the water wasn't contaminated was contrary to the TRUTH;
3. Your account claimed the CDC informed Flint, Mich. that their water was NOT contaminated but the CDC report said the exact opposite!

I count at least three, and that doesn't include the claim you posted a link. Seems like you're not just a fucking liar, but you are a serial liar, dumb ass! Eat shit and die, BITCH!

1594879759182.png

All power in the Executive branch flows from the elected President. What you want is Bureaucrats to be able to override the elected president because you don't like him.
Ah, the unitary executive theory. I have problems with that. Big problems when you take it to extremes, which we seem to be swaying over to.

I want bureaucrats to override the elected president when they’re pulling politically motivated corrupt bullshit. For example, if a president wanted to lie to the public about COVID, I’d want that bureaucrat to defend the truth, which would be in the public interest. Tell me how I’m wrong if you disagree.

So you want unaccountable people to override someone accountable to the voters?

The counter to the president is the Legislature and the Judiciary, not some internal bean counter who thinks what he is doing is "right"
It’s not like the “bean counter” is launching missiles at Iran. I’m talking about stopping the president from lying to the public.

You’re going to have to come up with a good excuse as to why a “bean counter” shouldn’t be able to speak the truth.

You idiots have re-defined lying to mean things you don't like.

And said bean counters are not there to define policy, that is the scope of the elected officials and their political appointments.
And if the policy is to agree with whatever lies come out of Trump’s mouth, I have a problem with that. We don’t live in totalitarian state where the president defines truth.

I’m still not seeing a compelling argument against refusing to let the bean counters tell the American people truth.

They don't get to set policy. The President gets to set policy.

Even if that policy is to lie to the American people to protect the president?

They lied about FDR's disability, should some flunky decided to out that?

All power in the Executive branch flows from the elected President. What you want is Bureaucrats to be able to override the elected president because you don't like him.
Ah, the unitary executive theory. I have problems with that. Big problems when you take it to extremes, which we seem to be swaying over to.

I want bureaucrats to override the elected president when they’re pulling politically motivated corrupt bullshit. For example, if a president wanted to lie to the public about COVID, I’d want that bureaucrat to defend the truth, which would be in the public interest. Tell me how I’m wrong if you disagree.

So you want unaccountable people to override someone accountable to the voters?

The counter to the president is the Legislature and the Judiciary, not some internal bean counter who thinks what he is doing is "right"
It’s not like the “bean counter” is launching missiles at Iran. I’m talking about stopping the president from lying to the public.

You’re going to have to come up with a good excuse as to why a “bean counter” shouldn’t be able to speak the truth.

You idiots have re-defined lying to mean things you don't like.

And said bean counters are not there to define policy, that is the scope of the elected officials and their political appointments.
And if the policy is to agree with whatever lies come out of Trump’s mouth, I have a problem with that. We don’t live in totalitarian state where the president defines truth.

I’m still not seeing a compelling argument against refusing to let the bean counters tell the American people truth.

They don't get to set policy. The President gets to set policy.

Even if that policy is to lie to the American people to protect the president?

They lied about FDR's disability, should some flunky decided to out that?

Grey area. Health is a personal matter for the most part.

Should NOAA tell people that hurricane Dorian is going to hit Alabama because that's what Trump says even though no model predicts that?

Forum List

Back