Trump ordered Security Clearances be issued to Kuchner and Ivanka

:alcoholic:
We have 22 million illegals in America and democrats are worried about security clearances?? Lol haha
What a stupid post. Yoiu peiopkle arecrthe absiolute dumbest [eople on tue fucking planet.

Are we giving these illegals our deepest secrets???? Of course not. Yet Kushner is given access to these secrets despite experts saying he shouldn't. Kusher probably feeds them to his Saudi buds. Like he wanted to given them nuclear technology.
Never post while intoxicated.

We have 22 million illegals in America and democrats are worried about security clearances?? Lol haha
We have people who failed the security checks handling classified information and your worried about immigrants?

I'd laugh but it not funny, it's sickening.
We dont have a country with out walls.. why do you care about security clearance??
So we haven't had a country for over 200 years?

We have people who failed the security checks handling classified information and your worried about immigrants?

We dont have a country with out walls.. why do you care about security clearance??

Let me know when you are building a wzll up & down the East Coast.
We do it’s called coast gaurd wall
So coast gaurd is a wall but border patrol isn't?

Donald Trump ordered his security officials to give Jared and Ivanka top secret security clearances, despite both of them failing the requisite security investigations. Both Donald and Ivanka have previously denied that Trump had anything to do with these clearances.

Trump ordered officials to give Kushner security clearance despite concerns, report says - live

Trump routinely disregards what his security officials tell them. Like Kim's denial in the death of Otto Warbier. Trump believes MBS, Putin and Kim over his own security people. What could possible go wrong.
Our enimies got classified information without security clearences under Obama, thanks to his girl Hillary.

No they didn't. They got nothing because Hillary wasn't hacked.

Clinton Emails: China Reportedly Hacked Her State Dept. Emails — Did The FBI Cover That Up, Too?

Let's remember here.

Yes Trump had the "authority" to grant his son-in-law a top secret security clearance.

But WHY? Kushner was neither elected NOR was he ever Senate confirmed. In fact he has no official position. His sole qualification is his familial relationship to the President.

And he brought with him some serious issues. His 666 Park Ave bldg had some SERIOUS debt obligations that he was trying to rectify...WITH the very people he was negotiating our foreign policy with. The implications of that and the potential for corruption are''troubling" to say the least

In fact even though Chief of Staff Kelley granted the security clearance (on Trump's orders) he was so concerned that he wrote a memo detailing those concerns.

I think Congress ought to see that memo.

What a vacant and limited response, IMO.

So one murder does not matter to you if there are thousands more?
So one rape does not matter to you if their are millions more?

Good to know.

You see limited one, most decent, reasonably intelligent human beings don't like the President (no matter which party he/she is with) overriding security service experts and giving top security clearances to anyone he/she feels like.

We are not talking about clearance to serve lunch in the White House. We are talking about people with access to the most important secrets in the nation.

So, the next time a Dem is the WH and the POTUS grants top security clearance to someone the Reps don't like. I assume we will hear ZERO about it from you...unless you want to be branded a hypocrite on this subject.

Again, good to know.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.
Point being, one false claim by a journalist carries more weight than a thousand false claims by journalists.

So we haven't had a country for over 200 years?
Free speech was our wall, guns were out wall.. democrats created police states..

I think water and land transportation is a little different lol and difficult

Let's remember here.

Yes Trump had the "authority" to grant his son-in-law a top secret security clearance.

But WHY? Kushner was neither elected NOR was he ever Senate confirmed. In fact he has no official position. His sole qualification is his familial relationship to the President.

And he brought with him some serious issues. His 666 Park Ave bldg had some SERIOUS debt obligations that he was trying to rectify...WITH the very people he was negotiating our foreign policy with. The implications of that and the potential for corruption are''troubling" to say the least

In fact even though Chief of Staff Kelley granted the security clearance (on Trump's orders) he was so concerned that he wrote a memo detailing those concerns.

I think Congress ought to see that memo.
Mueller was never confirmed by The Senate yet runs the FBI.
Congress asks the FBI & DOJ for Memos, texts, emails etc. regarding it's fake Russian Investigation and gets lied to.

The IG had to come up with some of them and to this date, two years later, The DOJ and FBI have refused to produce all the memos and communications regarding FISA ABUSE.

Half of Mueller's team and most of The Obama DOJ and FBI leadership is under criminal investigation simply based on what we could find out, and that had to be done through FOIA, and not the LEGAL and Lawful oversight Congress has over The FBI and DOJ.

Yet you are concerned with something that is entirely legal and appropriate for The President to Request?

Security Clearances for members of Trump's family who work as advisors to The President.

You do realize that if they did not meet certain parameters, The Security Clearances could not be granted EVEN IF THE PRESIDENT ORDERED THEM TO BE GRANTED, RIght?

GTFO

Last edited:

Then you've never had a country, because you've never had walls.

Left Tards Oppose a Security Wall at The Southern Border to help keep illegal aliens and drugs out of our country.

Cry like little bitches when an American Citizen is given a security clearance at The White House to be allowed to talk to The President in The White House.

Then you've never had a country, because you've never had walls.
So The Alamo was a myth?

7 Famous Border Walls
https://www.history.com/news/7-famous-border-walls

Building walls may have allowed civilization to flourish

I think the above sock puppet got lost. Wrong thread douche

I think water and land transportation is a little different lol and difficult
Sock Puppets don't get it.

Donald Trump ordered his security officials to give Jared and Ivanka top secret security clearances, despite both of them failing the requisite security investigations. Both Donald and Ivanka have previously denied that Trump had anything to do with these clearances.

Trump ordered officials to give Kushner security clearance despite concerns, report says - live

Trump routinely disregards what his security officials tell them. Like Kim's denial in the death of Otto Warbier. Trump believes MBS, Putin and Kim over his own security people. What could possible go wrong.
Hell, Hillary Clinton had security clearence and they even wanted to mae her president.

How soon we forget.

That's his right.....

Forum List

Back