AOC is making a list she's checking twice......

bucket

Greg

Nope its because we think she's stupid. Which she is. That green crap she's pedaling would bankrupt the nation and if she were any kind of economist she would know that.

She's a dingbat and good for a laugh. She never disappoints.

She "reportedly" said it. But let's say she did then it would just show that she is all about Pelosi and the gang. She'll do what she is told.

Cortez threatens Democrats that sided with Republicans. Its highlarious that the freshmen representative, who's been on the job for a minute, thinks she has actual power.

Ocasio-Cortez warns of 'list' for moderate Dems who vote with Republicans: report
You have to ask yourself why Nancy Pelosi put all of these radical newcomers on committees.
Apparently it's just to get their votes......except what I understand, AOC didn't vote for Pelosi as speaker, so why is this idiot newcomer on any committee. I would think that you need to earn your stripes before you get rewarded.

Why is everyone talking about her so much ? (one rep out of hundreds
Because she is a complete idiot and is apparently on a personal mission to make all Democrats unelectible.

I hope she NEVER stops.

AOC
AOC
AOC
:laughing0301:

I hope she keeps it up until the party wholly and openly rejects all of her hard-left bullshit.

This is beautiful.

:banana:

Stinking South-of-the-Border scum; Latin America is a third-world, crime-soaked parasite (whom I wish dead) on the USA. And Latin America is crookeder than a paperclip that's been run over by a freight train. With EVERY quantum of my "gringo" soul I wish these 3rd world flatworms would slither back under their coke-kingpin, heroin-kingpin, 85-I.Q. rock. Just a bunch of baby-tantrum American-hating cocksuckers like most hypocritical countries are.

Forum List

Back