Trump Opens Mouth, Inserts Foot

A virus doesn't belong to a political party!

And yet, you blame the virus on The President. Even you can detect that level of irony.
As I have posted before, I do NOT blame Trump for the coronavirus. I blame him for his policies that have made it worse. For example, he eliminated the office that was created to deal with just such a crisis!

Trump can't stomach any remnants of Obama and Clinton so he goes out of his way to eliminate anything they may have been responsible for creating! Why anyone would think he'd stop his deconstructing of the Federal gov't with bureaus dealing with life and death were sorely disappointed! He's already tried to cut other social programs; even ones dealing with food distribution! He thought he could just stem the tide with his usual bluster and he finally sabotaged his last lifeboat; the economy! Trump's made his buddies on Wall Street nervous with his inept response to this health crisis! There's been quite a sell off with the DOW plummeting the last few days! It was inevitable; a real apocalypse! :aargh:

e9d.jpg
I confess that I don't even get this one.
Stupid are truly slow.

And yet, you blame the virus on The President. Even you can detect that level of irony.
As I have posted before, I do NOT blame Trump for the coronavirus. I blame him for his policies that have made it worse. For example, he eliminated the office that was created to deal with just such a crisis!
And as usual, you lie. He created a better department and management group that deals only with potential epidemics. Fastest creation of a virus ever with all the red tape removed. Already being tested.

But, really, when are you Trumpettes going to admit that your guy is totally fucking up the country's response to the coronavirus? Oh, wait -- never. If you're good at anything, it's denying reality. But you know what? A virus doesn't belong to a political party!
When are you going back to your real life?
hqdefault.jpg

And as usual, you lie. He created a better department and management group that deals only with potential epidemics. Fastest creation of a virus ever with all the red tape removed. Already being tested.

Do you want the corona situation handled by diversity hires who are there only because the right set of genitalia and skin color?

Or super Trump task force?

I will go with the Trump super task force. That was Trump's choice as well. At this point the virus wishes it was the common flu...

Do you want the corona situation handled by diversity hires who are there only because the right set of genitalia and skin color?

Or super Trump task force?

I will go with the Trump super task force. That was Trump's choice as well. At this point the virus wishes it was the common flu...
These whores who spam USMB with propaganda every day, aren't Americans and don't like our country. They are Chi Coms, Iranians, Ruskies, or who knows. Doesn't really matter. I have corned dozens of these douche bags, and they aren't Americans. They are just trying to generate hysteria and negativity on any level across multiple platforms. I think USMB should block foreign IPs for some forums. If they did that, there would be less trolling and more discussion.

But, really, when are you Trumpettes going to admit that your guy is totally fucking up the country's response to the coronavirus? Oh, wait -- never. If you're good at anything, it's denying reality. But you know what? A virus doesn't belong to a political party!

Team Trump doesn't need you people. We will charge to victory again in 2020 and rule the nation. What anti Trump haters think or say really doesn't matter.

Another guy who lives in his own reality. Trump eliminated the office and did NOT replace it. But I guess all these links are fake news, huh?
Trump attacks CDC over coronavirus preparedness, though he eliminated an office dedicated to pandemic prevention - The Boston Globe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...0de09c-6491-11ea-acca-80c22bbee96f_story.html
Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

Team Trump doesn't need you people. We will charge to victory again in 2020 and rule the nation. What anti Trump haters think or say really doesn't matter.
Like I said, you're good at denying reality.

Trump is saving the country.

Europe has had it far worse, because they don't have Trump.
How about S Korea NO COUNTRY has it worse than us with perhaps Italy

Like I said, you're good at denying reality.

Reality? We control the Senate, White House, and are packing the courts with conservative judges there's a dose of reality for you. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump is saving the country.

Europe has had it far worse, because they don't have Trump.
Now that is what I call funny!

Forum List

Back